A Look At Some Characters From Disney Animation's PLANES, A Spinoff Of Pixar's CARS!!
I stand by my assertion that the CARS universe is secretly Pixar's exploration of life on Earth long after machines have completely taken over and extinguished humanity. So, if CARS is Pixar's vision of a post-Skynet world, PLANES...a CARS spinoff coming this August from Disney Animation...might be seen as the HK-Aerial-centric sidestory within the same setting. Perhaps someday we'll see an epic battle for supremacy between the PLANES and the CARS?
USA Today has a nice look at a number characters who will populate the conspicuously humanless world. Click any image to jump to their gallery of more. Look upon the instruments of our downfall!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- SDCC '14: Another snap of Batfleck from BATMAN V SUPERMAN! -- 240 total posts 12 posts
- FIFTY SHADES OF GREY Trailer Is Like Daaaaayuuuuuuum! -- 259 total posts 12 posts
- Mark Hamill referred to his beard for STAR WARS: EPISODE VII as "contractually-obligated"!! Does that confirm what we've been hearing?? -- 195 total posts 10 posts
- "This is a classic alternate reality situation...like FRINGE!" Get wet with the red-band trailer for HOT TUB TIME MACHINE 2! -- 59 total posts 6 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint reports in on the panel of The Giver! Footage! Jeff Bridges Q&A! -- 12 total posts 3 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 236 total posts 3 posts
- Check Out this New Poster for HORNS! -- 30 total posts 3 posts
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 278 total posts 3 posts
- Spierig Brothers to Write and Direct WINCHESTER for Hammer! -- 11 total posts 2 posts
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 214 total posts 2 posts