AICN COMICS PREVIEW: Check out this preview of Top Cow’s THINK TANK # 6!
Russ Sheath here. Top Cow’s THINK TANK by writer Matt Hawkins and artist Rahsan Ekedal is one of those rare books that comes along completely unexpectedly and proves a really enjoyable ride the I recommend you jump onboard. Readers seem to agree with me as the first volume was a big success and is a book that you might not expect from the publishers of THE DARKNESS, CYBER FORCE and WITCHBLADE.
Volume 1 (Issues 1 - 4) is available in trade paperback format and Top Cow offers you an advance look at issue 6 due in stores tomorrow. Check out the 6 page preview below and follow this link to download the entire first issue of THINK TANK for free!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Big SPOILERS for X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST and APOCALYPSE as new rumors suggest a familiar face will be playing the role of APOCALYPSE!! -- 171 total posts 36 posts
- Disney can now make new Indiana Jones Movies!!! But what about Paramount? -- 218 total posts 27 posts
- SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES Writers Developing New TERMINATOR TV Series!! -- 48 total posts 11 posts
LOW WINTER SUN
2013-2013 -- 13 total posts 6 posts
- Jerry Bruckheimer has returned to Paramount and Brett Ratner's BEVERLY HILLS COP IV is now on the way (again)! -- 91 total posts 5 posts
- Fox To Dabble In Shared X-MEN / FF Movieverse!?!? -- 171 total posts 5 posts
- Two More NYMPHOMANIAC Posters... -- 71 total posts 4 posts
- The Annual Official Fake BUTT-NUMB-A-THON 15 List!!! Plus other things like STANDBY news! -- 4 total posts 4 posts
- The Friday Docback Rounds Up This Week's DOCTOR WHO News!! 50th Celebration, 'Time of the Doctor,' HornOrSilk Reviews 'The Assassination Games' Big Finish Audio, And More!! -- 26 total posts 2 posts
- Capone's Art-House Round-Up with IS THE MAN WHO IS TALL HAPPY?, BETTIE PAGE REVEALS ALL, I AM DIVINE and THE GHOSTS IN OUR MACHINE!!! -- 19 total posts 2 posts