‘Randall Got Into The Tower!!’
Herc’s Seen Tonight’s First REVOLUTION Since November!!
Revolution 1.11 FAQ
What’s it called?
Teleplay is credited to Anne Cofell Saunders (“Battlestar Galactica,” “Smallville”) & Paul Grellong (“Law & Order SVU,” “Terra Nova”).
What says NBC?
“Miles (Billy Burke) leads the rebel squad out of Philadelphia and away from Monroe's (David Lyons) helicopters and machine guns. Meanwhile, a guilt-ridden Rachel (Elizabeth Mitchell) tries to redeem herself by providing power to the rebels, but once again must leave her children, Charlie (Tracy Spiridakos) and Danny (Graham Rogers), behind. As if there wasn't enough heat, romantic sparks ignite between Miles and Nora (Daniella Alonso).”
The big news?
As usual, the most compelling material is found in the show’s flashbacks.
What else is NBC not telling us?
Leland Orser, who starred in “ER” in a different era than Elizabeth Mitchell, joins the cast as an old friend of Rachel’s.
What’s the first thing that happens after the helicopter attacks that rebel camp in Westchester?
Miles and company run and discover a big pile of Westchester corpses. Then they decide to hike to Annapolis to warn the rebel headquarters there.
I think I read that they’re soon going to reveal why the power went out. But don’t we already know it was a machine that Charlie’s parents invented?
Yeah. The reveal of what happened doesn’t come for two weeks, but I suspect it’s going to be plenty anticlimactic.
Do we learn this week why Rachel abandoned her family to turn herself in to Miles all those years ago?
We do not.
Does Rachel offer a compelling reason for again leaving her kids behind now? Is it because the rebels suddenly don’t like kids?
It’s not even a discussion. The kids just kind of decide to hang with Nora on her mission to warn Annapolis rather than accompany (and help protect) their beloved mom on her trip to the Orser character’s house.
I’m curious about this “tower” the Orser character mentioned and the point of this episode’s final scene.
What’s not so good?
The longer this show is on, the less I seem to care about any of its characters. This is a huge flaw.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
With a bit of surgery.
10 p.m. Monday. NBC.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- First look at footage from Genndy Tartakovsky's POPEYE! -- 244 total posts 143 posts
- The GODZILLA Sequel Has A Writer!! -- 112 total posts 112 posts
- Rejoice! DEADPOOL: THE MOVIE comin' to you in February 2016!! -- 244 total posts 107 posts
- Quint is surprisingly quite fond of Kevin Smith's TUSK! Fantastic Fest 2014! -- 64 total posts 64 posts
- DOCTOR WHO S08E05 ‘Time Heist’ Reader Reaction Begins Now!! + HornOrSilk’s ‘Domain Of The Voord’ Big Finish Audio Review, Synopses For Upcoming S8 Eps, And More!! -- 63 total posts 63 posts
- Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR gets pushed back nearly two months, and knocks ASSASSIN'S CREED off the calendar! -- 146 total posts 55 posts
- Guy Ritchie brings a mermaid onto land to play his Guinevere in KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE: KING ARTHUR! -- 106 total posts 50 posts
- Muldoon Happily Gets Lost in THE MAZE RUNNER! -- 66 total posts 38 posts
- Here’s A Video Of STAR WARS EPISODE VII’s Millennium Falcon, Highlighting One Little Detail… -- 447 total posts 36 posts
- The Premiere Of TIM & ERIC’s BEDTIME STORIES!! New GARFUNKEL, HAVEN & LOSER!! HONORABLE, RUSH, WORST, NAKED, MARRIED & SATISFACTION Finales!! The Return Of BREAKING AMISH!! Terry Gilliam On COLBERT!! Carmen Lynch On CRAIG!! Julianna & Viggo On SETH!! Ali Wong @MIDNIGHT!! Herc’s Thursday TV Talkback!! -- 26 total posts 23 posts