‘Randall Got Into The Tower!!’
Herc’s Seen Tonight’s First REVOLUTION Since November!!
Revolution 1.11 FAQ
What’s it called?
Teleplay is credited to Anne Cofell Saunders (“Battlestar Galactica,” “Smallville”) & Paul Grellong (“Law & Order SVU,” “Terra Nova”).
What says NBC?
“Miles (Billy Burke) leads the rebel squad out of Philadelphia and away from Monroe's (David Lyons) helicopters and machine guns. Meanwhile, a guilt-ridden Rachel (Elizabeth Mitchell) tries to redeem herself by providing power to the rebels, but once again must leave her children, Charlie (Tracy Spiridakos) and Danny (Graham Rogers), behind. As if there wasn't enough heat, romantic sparks ignite between Miles and Nora (Daniella Alonso).”
The big news?
As usual, the most compelling material is found in the show’s flashbacks.
What else is NBC not telling us?
Leland Orser, who starred in “ER” in a different era than Elizabeth Mitchell, joins the cast as an old friend of Rachel’s.
What’s the first thing that happens after the helicopter attacks that rebel camp in Westchester?
Miles and company run and discover a big pile of Westchester corpses. Then they decide to hike to Annapolis to warn the rebel headquarters there.
I think I read that they’re soon going to reveal why the power went out. But don’t we already know it was a machine that Charlie’s parents invented?
Yeah. The reveal of what happened doesn’t come for two weeks, but I suspect it’s going to be plenty anticlimactic.
Do we learn this week why Rachel abandoned her family to turn herself in to Miles all those years ago?
We do not.
Does Rachel offer a compelling reason for again leaving her kids behind now? Is it because the rebels suddenly don’t like kids?
It’s not even a discussion. The kids just kind of decide to hang with Nora on her mission to warn Annapolis rather than accompany (and help protect) their beloved mom on her trip to the Orser character’s house.
I’m curious about this “tower” the Orser character mentioned and the point of this episode’s final scene.
What’s not so good?
The longer this show is on, the less I seem to care about any of its characters. This is a huge flaw.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
With a bit of surgery.
10 p.m. Monday. NBC.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Nordling Reviews THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL! -- 27 total posts 25 posts
- "Just another Saturday night" Marv and company are back in the first trailer for SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR!! -- 154 total posts 12 posts
- Will the sun come out tomorrow!?! The first trailer for the remake of ANNIE is here! -- 541 total posts 9 posts
- A newly remastered 4K print of THE TEXAS CHAIN SAW MASSACRE is coming just in time for its 40th anniversary!! -- 33 total posts 8 posts
- New PARKS, PARENTHOOD, PORTLANDIA, COMMUNITY, ELEMENTARY, HALF, CRAZY, MILLERS, VIKINGS, VAMPIRE, REIGN, GREY’S, SCANDAL, NERDS, IDOL, RAKE, BOO BOO, SEAGAL!! The Returns Of SUITS & WONDERLAND!! Bob Mould On LETTERMAN!! Herc’s Thursday TV Talkback!! -- 22 total posts 7 posts
- SNOWPIERCER finally gets a U.S. release date in its full, un-Weinstened glory! -- 23 total posts 6 posts
- Sam Raimi to produce an adaptation of THE LAST OF US!!! -- 110 total posts 6 posts
- 10 Movies Not To Miss At SXSW 2014! -- 14 total posts 5 posts
- Idris Elba to voice a great, big, bloody Bengal tiger by the name of Shere Khan in Jon Favreau's JUNGLE BOOK! -- 31 total posts 5 posts
- Jude Law spies a role alongside Melissa McCarthy and Jason Statham in SUSAN COOPER! -- 15 total posts 3 posts