‘Randall Got Into The Tower!!’
Herc’s Seen Tonight’s First REVOLUTION Since November!!
Revolution 1.11 FAQ
What’s it called?
Teleplay is credited to Anne Cofell Saunders (“Battlestar Galactica,” “Smallville”) & Paul Grellong (“Law & Order SVU,” “Terra Nova”).
What says NBC?
“Miles (Billy Burke) leads the rebel squad out of Philadelphia and away from Monroe's (David Lyons) helicopters and machine guns. Meanwhile, a guilt-ridden Rachel (Elizabeth Mitchell) tries to redeem herself by providing power to the rebels, but once again must leave her children, Charlie (Tracy Spiridakos) and Danny (Graham Rogers), behind. As if there wasn't enough heat, romantic sparks ignite between Miles and Nora (Daniella Alonso).”
The big news?
As usual, the most compelling material is found in the show’s flashbacks.
What else is NBC not telling us?
Leland Orser, who starred in “ER” in a different era than Elizabeth Mitchell, joins the cast as an old friend of Rachel’s.
What’s the first thing that happens after the helicopter attacks that rebel camp in Westchester?
Miles and company run and discover a big pile of Westchester corpses. Then they decide to hike to Annapolis to warn the rebel headquarters there.
I think I read that they’re soon going to reveal why the power went out. But don’t we already know it was a machine that Charlie’s parents invented?
Yeah. The reveal of what happened doesn’t come for two weeks, but I suspect it’s going to be plenty anticlimactic.
Do we learn this week why Rachel abandoned her family to turn herself in to Miles all those years ago?
We do not.
Does Rachel offer a compelling reason for again leaving her kids behind now? Is it because the rebels suddenly don’t like kids?
It’s not even a discussion. The kids just kind of decide to hang with Nora on her mission to warn Annapolis rather than accompany (and help protect) their beloved mom on her trip to the Orser character’s house.
I’m curious about this “tower” the Orser character mentioned and the point of this episode’s final scene.
What’s not so good?
The longer this show is on, the less I seem to care about any of its characters. This is a huge flaw.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
With a bit of surgery.
10 p.m. Monday. NBC.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay to bring you MANIMAL: THE MOVIE! -- 164 total posts 23 posts
- Edgar Wright's Next Project Revealed! -- 124 total posts 16 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 341 total posts 14 posts
- "I would never order an alcoholic beverage on the bridge..." Trailer for SPACE STATION 76 has its heart firmly in place and its tongue firmly in cheek! -- 61 total posts 12 posts
- 4th Week of July 2014 PICKS & PEEKS: Werewolves, BLUE RUIN, Nordic Noir, ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE + more! -- 170 total posts 12 posts
- A New & Full Length Trailer For Disney XD’s STAR WARS REBELS!! -- 63 total posts 11 posts
- JJ Abrams reveals a rusted out, beat up awesome looking X-Wing in new video! -- 550 total posts 10 posts
- New Trailer Promises the Creepiest HONEYMOON Ever! -- 27 total posts 9 posts
- A Recently Recovered Gene Roddenberry Interview Leads To A Kickstarter About The Early Days Of STAR TREK!! -- 73 total posts 7 posts
- AICN Austin's GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Screening at Alamo Lakeline is set! Come join the fun! -- 6 total posts 6 posts