‘Randall Got Into The Tower!!’
Herc’s Seen Tonight’s First REVOLUTION Since November!!
Revolution 1.11 FAQ
What’s it called?
Teleplay is credited to Anne Cofell Saunders (“Battlestar Galactica,” “Smallville”) & Paul Grellong (“Law & Order SVU,” “Terra Nova”).
What says NBC?
“Miles (Billy Burke) leads the rebel squad out of Philadelphia and away from Monroe's (David Lyons) helicopters and machine guns. Meanwhile, a guilt-ridden Rachel (Elizabeth Mitchell) tries to redeem herself by providing power to the rebels, but once again must leave her children, Charlie (Tracy Spiridakos) and Danny (Graham Rogers), behind. As if there wasn't enough heat, romantic sparks ignite between Miles and Nora (Daniella Alonso).”
The big news?
As usual, the most compelling material is found in the show’s flashbacks.
What else is NBC not telling us?
Leland Orser, who starred in “ER” in a different era than Elizabeth Mitchell, joins the cast as an old friend of Rachel’s.
What’s the first thing that happens after the helicopter attacks that rebel camp in Westchester?
Miles and company run and discover a big pile of Westchester corpses. Then they decide to hike to Annapolis to warn the rebel headquarters there.
I think I read that they’re soon going to reveal why the power went out. But don’t we already know it was a machine that Charlie’s parents invented?
Yeah. The reveal of what happened doesn’t come for two weeks, but I suspect it’s going to be plenty anticlimactic.
Do we learn this week why Rachel abandoned her family to turn herself in to Miles all those years ago?
We do not.
Does Rachel offer a compelling reason for again leaving her kids behind now? Is it because the rebels suddenly don’t like kids?
It’s not even a discussion. The kids just kind of decide to hang with Nora on her mission to warn Annapolis rather than accompany (and help protect) their beloved mom on her trip to the Orser character’s house.
I’m curious about this “tower” the Orser character mentioned and the point of this episode’s final scene.
What’s not so good?
The longer this show is on, the less I seem to care about any of its characters. This is a huge flaw.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
With a bit of surgery.
10 p.m. Monday. NBC.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Big SPOILERS for X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST and APOCALYPSE as new rumors suggest a familiar face will be playing the role of APOCALYPSE!! -- 227 total posts 92 posts
- Disney can now make new Indiana Jones Movies!!! But what about Paramount? -- 266 total posts 75 posts
- Jerry Bruckheimer has returned to Paramount and Brett Ratner's BEVERLY HILLS COP IV is now on the way (again)! -- 116 total posts 30 posts
- SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES Writers Developing New TERMINATOR TV Series!! -- 64 total posts 27 posts
- The Annual Official Fake BUTT-NUMB-A-THON 15 List!!! Plus other things like STANDBY news! -- 25 total posts 25 posts
- The Friday Docback Rounds Up This Week's DOCTOR WHO News!! 50th Celebration, 'Time of the Doctor,' HornOrSilk Reviews 'The Assassination Games' Big Finish Audio, And More!! -- 35 total posts 11 posts
- Fox To Dabble In Shared X-MEN / FF Movieverse!?!? -- 177 total posts 11 posts
LOW WINTER SUN
2013-2013 -- 16 total posts 9 posts
- Two More NYMPHOMANIAC Posters... -- 73 total posts 6 posts
- Capone feels burned by the out-of-control acting in OUT OF THE FURNACE!!! -- 56 total posts 5 posts