‘Randall Got Into The Tower!!’
Herc’s Seen Tonight’s First REVOLUTION Since November!!
Revolution 1.11 FAQ
What’s it called?
Teleplay is credited to Anne Cofell Saunders (“Battlestar Galactica,” “Smallville”) & Paul Grellong (“Law & Order SVU,” “Terra Nova”).
What says NBC?
“Miles (Billy Burke) leads the rebel squad out of Philadelphia and away from Monroe's (David Lyons) helicopters and machine guns. Meanwhile, a guilt-ridden Rachel (Elizabeth Mitchell) tries to redeem herself by providing power to the rebels, but once again must leave her children, Charlie (Tracy Spiridakos) and Danny (Graham Rogers), behind. As if there wasn't enough heat, romantic sparks ignite between Miles and Nora (Daniella Alonso).”
The big news?
As usual, the most compelling material is found in the show’s flashbacks.
What else is NBC not telling us?
Leland Orser, who starred in “ER” in a different era than Elizabeth Mitchell, joins the cast as an old friend of Rachel’s.
What’s the first thing that happens after the helicopter attacks that rebel camp in Westchester?
Miles and company run and discover a big pile of Westchester corpses. Then they decide to hike to Annapolis to warn the rebel headquarters there.
I think I read that they’re soon going to reveal why the power went out. But don’t we already know it was a machine that Charlie’s parents invented?
Yeah. The reveal of what happened doesn’t come for two weeks, but I suspect it’s going to be plenty anticlimactic.
Do we learn this week why Rachel abandoned her family to turn herself in to Miles all those years ago?
We do not.
Does Rachel offer a compelling reason for again leaving her kids behind now? Is it because the rebels suddenly don’t like kids?
It’s not even a discussion. The kids just kind of decide to hang with Nora on her mission to warn Annapolis rather than accompany (and help protect) their beloved mom on her trip to the Orser character’s house.
I’m curious about this “tower” the Orser character mentioned and the point of this episode’s final scene.
What’s not so good?
The longer this show is on, the less I seem to care about any of its characters. This is a huge flaw.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
With a bit of surgery.
10 p.m. Monday. NBC.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- 100 Lucky Ones will see AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 here in Austin on April 30th! -- 91 total posts 91 posts
- ‘I Have Something To Say To The People Of Meereen!!’ The Stormborn Returns For Tonight’s Third GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 126 total posts 49 posts
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 526 total posts 29 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 280 total posts 24 posts
- Papa Vinyard Saw THE HATEFUL EIGHT Script Reading Last Night And Here's His Review! -- 38 total posts 15 posts
- ‘Why Don’t We Just Start Our Own Agency??’ Sunday Brings One Of The 13 Final MAD MENs!! -- 32 total posts 14 posts
- Two Images From Michael Fassbender’s MACBETH Movie!! -- 138 total posts 9 posts
- This Week's Saturday Shorts: Parkour, Compliments, and Getting Pooped on! -- 14 total posts 8 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 336 total posts 7 posts
- Watch the Opening 3 Minutes of Joss Whedon's IN YOUR EYES! -- 233 total posts 7 posts