New WORLD WAR Z Trailer And Posters Come A-Scamperin'! Beware The Swarming Dead!
We've seen the living dead walk, run, wield pistols, fight sharks, and, of course, dance, but have we ever seen them swarm like insects? From the very first teaser, I've enjoyed how Marc Forster's loose adaptation of Max Brooks's WORLD WAR Z envisions its legion of undead attacking like the army ants in THE NAKED JUNGLE. As you can see from the above poster, it's a nightmarish sight.
But WORLD WAR Z is not a traditional siege movie. It's a globetrotting, race-against-the-clock adventure about one man's hunt for the source of a pandemic threatening to wipe out civilization. To generate a bit of excitement for the film (which has been in production since July 2011), Paramount invited a group of journalists to the studio last week to show off some footage. My report on this event will go up this Friday, which is also when the new trailer will debut in theaters (attached to G.I. JOE: RETALIATION). But Paramount has no intention of waiting until Friday to show you the trailer. They want you to see it now. So get on that.
WORLD WAR Z hits theaters on June 21, 2013. In case the above poster doesn't do it for you, here's a more understated version!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 172 total posts 172 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 145 total posts 145 posts
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 180 total posts 97 posts
- Marvel Debuts Special ANT-MAN Poster For Comic Con! -- 103 total posts 61 posts
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 341 total posts 46 posts
- SDCC '14: Title logo for WARCRAFT! -- 49 total posts 38 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 201 total posts 37 posts
- Marvel sets one additional 2018 release date! -- 97 total posts 36 posts
- He's not 007 anymore, but Pierce Brosnan is still kicking ass across Europe in the full trailer for THE NOVEMBER MAN! -- 81 total posts 32 posts
- EXPENDABLES 3 launches a ton of Comic Con posters! -- 92 total posts 31 posts