New Line sets up CRAZY U aka Will Ferrell really wants to get his kid into college!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. Deadline is reporting that Will Ferrell is being eyed to lead a new film called CRAZY U, based on the book CRAZY U: ONE DAD'S CRASH COURSE IN GETTING HIS KID INTO COLLEGE by Andrew Ferguson.
Black List author Jesse Andrews will adapt the book about an obsessed father who does any and everything he can to make sure his kid gets into the best college. New Line is distributing (they still do that?!?) and Gary Sanchez and Kevin Misher are producing.
Granted the only thing I know about the story is in the brief description, but it sounds to me like a thematic continuation of Old School. Not that this film will be tied in any way to that, but in the sense that in the future film geeks will program Old School and Crazy U as an interesting Will Ferrell double feature. Or maybe that's just me...
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- HBO Greenlights New Class Warfare Miniseries From THE WIRE Mastermind David Simon!! -- 66 total posts 30 posts
- New Trailer For Christopher Nolan's INTERSTELLAR Is Here! Let's Light This Candle! -- 272 total posts 27 posts
- Alex Kurtzman (as in Kurtzman and Orci) to direct the MUMMY reboot...yay?!! -- 119 total posts 20 posts
- First Poster for THE HATEFUL EIGHT Arrives, Confirming 2015 Release! -- 135 total posts 12 posts
- Is a New TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE Film in the Works? -- 38 total posts 9 posts
- Find Out How E.T. Nearly Killed Video Games In Trailer For Zak Penn's Documentary, ATARI: GAME OVER! -- 364 total posts 8 posts
- Trailer for NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 3...yeah, you're welcome! -- 169 total posts 8 posts
- NBC Hires A PILF To Play Peter Pan Opposite Walken’s Captain Hook!! -- 22 total posts 6 posts
- Jeremy Talks GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, ANT-MAN And Comic Con With Kevin Feige! -- 144 total posts 6 posts
- New Images Invite You INTO THE WOODS! -- 42 total posts 4 posts