Seth Rogen Is Sitting Down For THE INTERVIEW; James Franco May Join!!
The Kidd here...
Seth Rogen has been hit or miss in recent years (KNOCKED UP, 50/50 good, FUNNY PEOPLE, PAUL bad), but when he pairs up with James Franco, the laughs seem to come together rather easily. Therefore, getting together with Franco again seems like a great idea, and one Rogen is pursuing, with The Hollywood Reporter reporting that Franco is being pursued to star in THE INTERVIEW, which Rogen will not only co-star in, but also direct.
THE INTERVIEW would have a good-looking talk show host (which is where Franco would slot) and his producer, to be played by Rogen, caught in the middle of an assassination plot against the North Korean prime minister.
The duo produced excellent results with PINEAPPLE EXPRESS and THIS IS THE END looks pee-your-pants funny... so THE INTERVIEW...? Yeah I'm in for now.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Like me on Facebook.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 52 total posts 20 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 351 total posts 11 posts
- Check Out This Trailer for British Sci-Fi Film THE ANOMALY! -- 10 total posts 10 posts
- New Images from Richard Linklater's BOYHOOD! -- 14 total posts 8 posts
- Nordling Reviews TRANSCENDENCE! -- 154 total posts 6 posts
- SINISTER 2 Has Found its Director! -- 27 total posts 6 posts
- The first trailer for Clint Eastwood's JERSEY BOYS is here! -- 81 total posts 5 posts
- 3rd Official X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST trailer hits - and it is a big one!!! -- 518 total posts 3 posts
- Robin Williams May Return As Mrs. Doubtfire! -- 215 total posts 3 posts
THE LATE SHOW WITH
1993-2015 -- 424 total posts 2 posts