New STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS Trailer hits!!!
Hey folks, Harry here... Well, I'm ready to see this movie like yesterday. I don't care about any secrets, I don't care about any more scenes - just put the 3D Glasses on my fucking skull and beam me the Hell up! I'm sold. There's fury and Carol Marcus sexy time. I'm good. And yes, let's have Cumberbatch do the big crazy scary thing - WHOMEVER HE IS. Call him Tinkerbelle, just screen the movie. I don't want to see 35 minutes - I just want it all NOW!
I mean, imagine... we get this and a few months later, THE WORLD'S END! Life is so good.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 340 total posts 340 posts
- Robin Williams May Return As Mrs. Doubtfire! -- 212 total posts 163 posts
- Nordling Reviews TRANSCENDENCE! -- 147 total posts 147 posts
- Who wants to see one of GODZILLA's opponents from the new film!?! (In toy form) -- 300 total posts 140 posts
- Set photos from the set of STAR WARS EPISODE VII in Abu Dhabi?! What's that big round disc they're rolling around?? -- 267 total posts 108 posts
- The first trailer for Clint Eastwood's JERSEY BOYS is here! -- 72 total posts 72 posts
- Denzel Washington Walks In The Middle Of The Street In THE EQUALIZER Teaser Poster! -- 93 total posts 63 posts
- There's some cross-promotion going on in the credits of AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2, and it's not hinting at what you think! -- 102 total posts 57 posts
- Here’s A Poster And Trailer For THE ROVER - Guy Pearce In A Post Apocalyptic Hell Down Under!! -- 48 total posts 48 posts
- Re-Revised X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST Casting Re-Adds A Mutant!! -- 163 total posts 44 posts