Edgar Wright's THE WORLD'S END comes out sooner than you thought!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. Now you can be as happy as Simon Pegg is in the above still for Edgar Wright's upcoming third film in his Cornetto Trilogy known 'round these parts as THE WORLD'S END.
The flick is about a group of friends going on a pub crawl as, presumably, the world begins to end around them. I visited the set (shhhh), but even with that I still don't know who the bad guys are and I'm kind of okay with that, actually. Especially now that they've announced the US is going to get the film two months earlier than originally planned.
So prepare yourselves! We're only five short months away from the new Edgar Wright/Simon Pegg/Nick Frost flick!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 256 total posts 256 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 231 total posts 231 posts
- FIFTY SHADES OF GREY Trailer Is Like Daaaaayuuuuuuum! -- 225 total posts 224 posts
- SDCC '14: Another snap of Batfleck from BATMAN V SUPERMAN! -- 176 total posts 176 posts
- Mark Hamill referred to his beard for STAR WARS: EPISODE VII as "contractually-obligated"!! Does that confirm what we've been hearing?? -- 162 total posts 162 posts
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 208 total posts 123 posts
- Marvel Debuts Special ANT-MAN Poster For Comic Con! -- 119 total posts 75 posts
- SDCC '14: Title logo for WARCRAFT! -- 73 total posts 61 posts
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 353 total posts 58 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 221 total posts 57 posts