Edgar Wright's THE WORLD'S END comes out sooner than you thought!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. Now you can be as happy as Simon Pegg is in the above still for Edgar Wright's upcoming third film in his Cornetto Trilogy known 'round these parts as THE WORLD'S END.
The flick is about a group of friends going on a pub crawl as, presumably, the world begins to end around them. I visited the set (shhhh), but even with that I still don't know who the bad guys are and I'm kind of okay with that, actually. Especially now that they've announced the US is going to get the film two months earlier than originally planned.
So prepare yourselves! We're only five short months away from the new Edgar Wright/Simon Pegg/Nick Frost flick!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Beware Epileptics - we have a new motion poster for the upcoming remake of CARRIE! -- 68 total posts 8 posts
- Capone believes that FAST & FURIOUS 6 is the best in a bizarre, crowded franchise!!! -- 71 total posts 5 posts
- John Ary's Video Review Of THE HANGOVER PART III!! -- 60 total posts 4 posts
- New trailer for Casey Affleck and Rooney Mara's upcoming western, AIN'T THEM BODIES SAINTS!! -- 44 total posts 3 posts
- Capone makes the case that THE HANGOVER PART III is neither a comedy nor a movie!!! -- 61 total posts 2 posts
- Who is set to acquire the troubled indie Western, JANE GOT A GUN!?! -- 38 total posts 2 posts
- Here's An AICN Exclusive Clip Of A BAND CALLED DEATH! -- 15 total posts 2 posts
- Capone says the stunning 3-D visuals elevate the standard-issue plot of EPIC!!! -- 29 total posts 2 posts
- Tom Cruise Won’t Go Solo For MAN FROM UNCLE!! -- 115 total posts 2 posts
- Hercules Says NBC’s New Anne Heche Sitcom SAVE ME Is Nothing You Want To Save On Your DVR!! -- 24 total posts 1 post