Edgar Wright's THE WORLD'S END comes out sooner than you thought!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. Now you can be as happy as Simon Pegg is in the above still for Edgar Wright's upcoming third film in his Cornetto Trilogy known 'round these parts as THE WORLD'S END.
The flick is about a group of friends going on a pub crawl as, presumably, the world begins to end around them. I visited the set (shhhh), but even with that I still don't know who the bad guys are and I'm kind of okay with that, actually. Especially now that they've announced the US is going to get the film two months earlier than originally planned.
So prepare yourselves! We're only five short months away from the new Edgar Wright/Simon Pegg/Nick Frost flick!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Alex Kurtzman (as in Kurtzman and Orci) to direct the MUMMY reboot...yay?!! -- 220 total posts 121 posts
- New Trailer For Christopher Nolan's INTERSTELLAR Is Here! Let's Light This Candle! -- 344 total posts 99 posts
- Jeremy Talks GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, ANT-MAN And Comic Con With Kevin Feige! -- 197 total posts 59 posts
- First Poster for THE HATEFUL EIGHT Arrives, Confirming 2015 Release! -- 171 total posts 48 posts
- HBO Greenlights New Class Warfare Miniseries From THE WIRE Mastermind David Simon!! -- 82 total posts 46 posts
- Trailer for NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 3...yeah, you're welcome! -- 207 total posts 46 posts
- Rest In Peace Makeup Legend Dick Smith -- 26 total posts 26 posts
- NBC Hires A PILF To Play Peter Pan Opposite Walken’s Captain Hook!! -- 38 total posts 22 posts
- Is a New TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE Film in the Works? -- 49 total posts 20 posts
- Find Out How E.T. Nearly Killed Video Games In Trailer For Zak Penn's Documentary, ATARI: GAME OVER! -- 374 total posts 18 posts