Edgar Wright's THE WORLD'S END comes out sooner than you thought!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. Now you can be as happy as Simon Pegg is in the above still for Edgar Wright's upcoming third film in his Cornetto Trilogy known 'round these parts as THE WORLD'S END.
The flick is about a group of friends going on a pub crawl as, presumably, the world begins to end around them. I visited the set (shhhh), but even with that I still don't know who the bad guys are and I'm kind of okay with that, actually. Especially now that they've announced the US is going to get the film two months earlier than originally planned.
So prepare yourselves! We're only five short months away from the new Edgar Wright/Simon Pegg/Nick Frost flick!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- SDCC '14: Another snap of Batfleck from BATMAN V SUPERMAN! -- 264 total posts 36 posts
- "This is a classic alternate reality situation...like FRINGE!" Get wet with the red-band trailer for HOT TUB TIME MACHINE 2! -- 73 total posts 20 posts
- FIFTY SHADES OF GREY Trailer Is Like Daaaaayuuuuuuum! -- 265 total posts 18 posts
- Mark Hamill referred to his beard for STAR WARS: EPISODE VII as "contractually-obligated"!! Does that confirm what we've been hearing?? -- 202 total posts 17 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint talks about the surprisingly good 5-ish minutes of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles shown at the Con! -- 9 total posts 9 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint reports in on the panel of The Giver! Footage! Jeff Bridges Q&A! -- 14 total posts 5 posts
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 280 total posts 5 posts
- Spierig Brothers to Write and Direct WINCHESTER for Hammer! -- 12 total posts 3 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 236 total posts 3 posts
- Check Out this New Poster for HORNS! -- 30 total posts 3 posts