Gareth Edwards says hello from the set of Godzilla!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. It's really happening! Legendary's Godzilla has begun shooting and Gareth Edwards wants to say hello from the set. It's nothing spectacular, but it's a Godzilla movie and it's shooting now and day one of photography is at a Japanese airport.
The Comic-Con teaser promised a Godzilla film that was grounded in a traumatic devastastion feel. The monsters look to be given their due, treated as gods almost. If they pull this one off it's going to be marvelous. That said, they can't possibly make a movie worse the 1998's Godzilla, so there's nowhere to go but up, right?
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 252 total posts 252 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 229 total posts 229 posts
- FIFTY SHADES OF GREY Trailer Is Like Daaaaayuuuuuuum! -- 210 total posts 209 posts
- Mark Hamill referred to his beard for STAR WARS: EPISODE VII as "contractually-obligated"!! Does that confirm what we've been hearing?? -- 148 total posts 148 posts
- SDCC '14: Another snap of Batfleck from BATMAN V SUPERMAN! -- 147 total posts 147 posts
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 208 total posts 123 posts
- Marvel Debuts Special ANT-MAN Poster For Comic Con! -- 118 total posts 74 posts
- SDCC '14: Title logo for WARCRAFT! -- 73 total posts 61 posts
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 352 total posts 57 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 221 total posts 57 posts