Gareth Edwards says hello from the set of Godzilla!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. It's really happening! Legendary's Godzilla has begun shooting and Gareth Edwards wants to say hello from the set. It's nothing spectacular, but it's a Godzilla movie and it's shooting now and day one of photography is at a Japanese airport.
The Comic-Con teaser promised a Godzilla film that was grounded in a traumatic devastastion feel. The monsters look to be given their due, treated as gods almost. If they pull this one off it's going to be marvelous. That said, they can't possibly make a movie worse the 1998's Godzilla, so there's nowhere to go but up, right?
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Big SPOILERS for X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST and APOCALYPSE as new rumors suggest a familiar face will be playing the role of APOCALYPSE!! -- 211 total posts 76 posts
- Disney can now make new Indiana Jones Movies!!! But what about Paramount? -- 245 total posts 54 posts
- Jerry Bruckheimer has returned to Paramount and Brett Ratner's BEVERLY HILLS COP IV is now on the way (again)! -- 106 total posts 20 posts
- SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES Writers Developing New TERMINATOR TV Series!! -- 55 total posts 18 posts
- The Annual Official Fake BUTT-NUMB-A-THON 15 List!!! Plus other things like STANDBY news! -- 18 total posts 18 posts
- The Friday Docback Rounds Up This Week's DOCTOR WHO News!! 50th Celebration, 'Time of the Doctor,' HornOrSilk Reviews 'The Assassination Games' Big Finish Audio, And More!! -- 33 total posts 9 posts
LOW WINTER SUN
2013-2013 -- 15 total posts 8 posts
- Fox To Dabble In Shared X-MEN / FF Movieverse!?!? -- 174 total posts 8 posts
- Two More NYMPHOMANIAC Posters... -- 73 total posts 6 posts
- Capone feels burned by the out-of-control acting in OUT OF THE FURNACE!!! -- 56 total posts 5 posts