Gareth Edwards says hello from the set of Godzilla!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. It's really happening! Legendary's Godzilla has begun shooting and Gareth Edwards wants to say hello from the set. It's nothing spectacular, but it's a Godzilla movie and it's shooting now and day one of photography is at a Japanese airport.
The Comic-Con teaser promised a Godzilla film that was grounded in a traumatic devastastion feel. The monsters look to be given their due, treated as gods almost. If they pull this one off it's going to be marvelous. That said, they can't possibly make a movie worse the 1998's Godzilla, so there's nowhere to go but up, right?
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Sony has hired a writer for BAD BOYS 3, plus updates on the MEN IN BLACK and GHOSTBUSTERS franchises!! -- 210 total posts 130 posts
- WORLD WAR Z 2 is a go and Paramount has found a director to helm the sequel. -- 122 total posts 51 posts
- Ohmygod Ohmygod, you guys! The Godzilla trailer! -- 606 total posts 49 posts
- Trailer for LEGENDS OF OZ: DOROTHY'S RETURN! -- 117 total posts 43 posts
- ‘That Seat Is Taken!!’ The Return Of AGENTS OF SHIELD!! ANARCHY, MOONSHINERS & INCOME Finales!! Galactic Pioneers On FUTURESCAPE!! New TROPHY, AWKWARD, STORAGE, NCIS, LOSER, VOICE, FIRE, TOSH!! Tom Hanks On KIMMEL!! Michelle Dockery On FALLON!! Lizzy Caplan On CHELSEA!! Herc’s Tuesday TV Talkback!! -- 59 total posts 18 posts
- Jason Momoa to potentially play Doomsday in the upcoming BATMAN/SUPERMAN film!?!? -- 551 total posts 17 posts
- Nordling Recaps BNAT 15! -- 203 total posts 14 posts
- The Trailer For The Wachowskis' JUPITER ASCENDING! -- 323 total posts 13 posts
- Ben Whishaw to Play Freddie Mercury! Dexter Fletcher on Board to Direct! -- 100 total posts 12 posts
- A sequel to JACK REACHER is on the way! -- 204 total posts 11 posts