Gareth Edwards says hello from the set of Godzilla!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. It's really happening! Legendary's Godzilla has begun shooting and Gareth Edwards wants to say hello from the set. It's nothing spectacular, but it's a Godzilla movie and it's shooting now and day one of photography is at a Japanese airport.
The Comic-Con teaser promised a Godzilla film that was grounded in a traumatic devastastion feel. The monsters look to be given their due, treated as gods almost. If they pull this one off it's going to be marvelous. That said, they can't possibly make a movie worse the 1998's Godzilla, so there's nowhere to go but up, right?
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Beware Epileptics - we have a new motion poster for the upcoming remake of CARRIE! -- 80 total posts 20 posts
- Capone believes that FAST & FURIOUS 6 is the best in a bizarre, crowded franchise!!! -- 84 total posts 18 posts
- Spoilery early review of MAN OF STEEL!! -- 430 total posts 12 posts
- Papa Vinyard thinks that HANGOVER: PART III was a paycheck grab for a buncha people who are already rich!! -- 212 total posts 12 posts
- Capone makes the case that THE HANGOVER PART III is neither a comedy nor a movie!!! -- 69 total posts 10 posts
- New trailer for Casey Affleck and Rooney Mara's upcoming western, AIN'T THEM BODIES SAINTS!! -- 48 total posts 7 posts
- John Ary's Video Review Of THE HANGOVER PART III!! -- 63 total posts 7 posts
- Tom Cruise Won’t Go Solo For MAN FROM UNCLE!! -- 119 total posts 6 posts
- Who is set to acquire the troubled indie Western, JANE GOT A GUN!?! -- 41 total posts 5 posts
- Jim Jarmusch's vampire flick ONLY LOVERS LEFT ALIVE gets picked up for U.S. distribution by Sony Pictures Classics!! -- 19 total posts 5 posts