Gareth Edwards says hello from the set of Godzilla!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. It's really happening! Legendary's Godzilla has begun shooting and Gareth Edwards wants to say hello from the set. It's nothing spectacular, but it's a Godzilla movie and it's shooting now and day one of photography is at a Japanese airport.
The Comic-Con teaser promised a Godzilla film that was grounded in a traumatic devastastion feel. The monsters look to be given their due, treated as gods almost. If they pull this one off it's going to be marvelous. That said, they can't possibly make a movie worse the 1998's Godzilla, so there's nowhere to go but up, right?
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Superman & Lois Lane get wet together!!! BATMAN VS SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE!!! -- 205 total posts 140 posts
- Capone examines how THE NOVEMBER MAN takes the weakest James Bond and makes him a killer spy!!! -- 62 total posts 62 posts
- Ridley Scott Says The BLADE RUNNER Sequel Is Written And It’s… -- 408 total posts 52 posts
- Mike Epps Is Lee Daniels's Richard Pryor! -- 97 total posts 36 posts
- Final PICKS & PEEKS of Aug 2014: LEGEND OF HELL HOUSE, Zombies, FOSSE, RATS, Nukes & Teens!!! -- 261 total posts 32 posts
- Fox To Remake LAURA With A Screenplay By James Ellroy! -- 40 total posts 19 posts
- Copernicus interviews Andy Weir, author of THE MARTIAN -- Ridley Scott's next film! -- 17 total posts 17 posts
- Lionsgate to bring us Arnold Schwarzenegger vs. zombies in MAGGIE come early 2015! -- 199 total posts 16 posts
- A Trailer And Poster For THE PYRAMID, Produced By Alexandre Aja!! -- 78 total posts 8 posts
- A Newish Spot For David Fincher’s GONE GIRL Is Now Online!! -- 56 total posts 6 posts