Sarah Silverman Is Hooker-ific For A MILLION WAYS TO DIE IN THE WEST!!
The Kidd here...
Seth MacFarlane looks to be putting together a pretty entertaining cast for his Western comedy A MILLION WAYS TO DIE IN THE WEST. With Charlize Theron, Liam Neeson, Amanda Seyfried and Giovanni Ribisi already on-board, the FAMILY GUY creator has now added Sarah Silverman to the film, with the stand-up comedienne/actress slated to play a well-worn hooker in a role sure to bring about plenty of laughs.
Per The Hollywood Reporter, Silverman would play the town's prostitute who engages in all sorts of lewd and crude sexual acts with her paying customers, yet refuses to sleep with her fiance (Ribisi), because she believes as good Christians that they should be married before they have any sort of intercourse of their own. And you know the sort of depravity MacFarlane is penciling in for Silverman to get involved in with her johns along the way... and I'm cracking up already thinking about it.
The rest of the film follows MacFarlane as a sheep farmer who is left by his girlfriend (Seyfried) out of shame when he backs out of a gunfight. Theron comes into town and helps him in a quest to regain his courage, but when her outlaw beau (Neeson) arrives on the scene, MacFarlane is going to have to throw down with him in order to prove he's not chicken. I don't exactly know why he'd do such a thing... we all know what happens to those who mess with Liam Neeson's family.
Silverman seems like a perfect fit for the material and the role, as her dirty brand of stand-up comedy lends itself wonderfully to what I'd imagine this part would require.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Like me on Facebook.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Alex Kurtzman (as in Kurtzman and Orci) to direct the MUMMY reboot...yay?!! -- 155 total posts 56 posts
- New Trailer For Christopher Nolan's INTERSTELLAR Is Here! Let's Light This Candle! -- 287 total posts 42 posts
- HBO Greenlights New Class Warfare Miniseries From THE WIRE Mastermind David Simon!! -- 73 total posts 37 posts
- Jeremy Talks GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, ANT-MAN And Comic Con With Kevin Feige! -- 164 total posts 26 posts
- Trailer for NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 3...yeah, you're welcome! -- 180 total posts 19 posts
- First Poster for THE HATEFUL EIGHT Arrives, Confirming 2015 Release! -- 140 total posts 17 posts
- Find Out How E.T. Nearly Killed Video Games In Trailer For Zak Penn's Documentary, ATARI: GAME OVER! -- 370 total posts 14 posts
- Is a New TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE Film in the Works? -- 43 total posts 14 posts
- NBC Hires A PILF To Play Peter Pan Opposite Walken’s Captain Hook!! -- 27 total posts 11 posts
- New Images Invite You INTO THE WOODS! -- 44 total posts 6 posts