Sarah Silverman Is Hooker-ific For A MILLION WAYS TO DIE IN THE WEST!!
The Kidd here...
Seth MacFarlane looks to be putting together a pretty entertaining cast for his Western comedy A MILLION WAYS TO DIE IN THE WEST. With Charlize Theron, Liam Neeson, Amanda Seyfried and Giovanni Ribisi already on-board, the FAMILY GUY creator has now added Sarah Silverman to the film, with the stand-up comedienne/actress slated to play a well-worn hooker in a role sure to bring about plenty of laughs.
Per The Hollywood Reporter, Silverman would play the town's prostitute who engages in all sorts of lewd and crude sexual acts with her paying customers, yet refuses to sleep with her fiance (Ribisi), because she believes as good Christians that they should be married before they have any sort of intercourse of their own. And you know the sort of depravity MacFarlane is penciling in for Silverman to get involved in with her johns along the way... and I'm cracking up already thinking about it.
The rest of the film follows MacFarlane as a sheep farmer who is left by his girlfriend (Seyfried) out of shame when he backs out of a gunfight. Theron comes into town and helps him in a quest to regain his courage, but when her outlaw beau (Neeson) arrives on the scene, MacFarlane is going to have to throw down with him in order to prove he's not chicken. I don't exactly know why he'd do such a thing... we all know what happens to those who mess with Liam Neeson's family.
Silverman seems like a perfect fit for the material and the role, as her dirty brand of stand-up comedy lends itself wonderfully to what I'd imagine this part would require.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Like me on Facebook.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Big SPOILERS for X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST and APOCALYPSE as new rumors suggest a familiar face will be playing the role of APOCALYPSE!! -- 324 total posts 189 posts
- Disney can now make new Indiana Jones Movies!!! But what about Paramount? -- 350 total posts 159 posts
- HERCULES ON THE RADIO!! Learn What Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Thinks Of INSIDE LLEWYN DAVIS, OUT OF THE FURNACE, FROZEN, NEBRASKA And The Latest WALKING DEAD And RETURNED, The First Big-Screen Wonder Woman and More!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 10pm PT / Sunday 1am ET!! -- 105 total posts 105 posts
- Jerry Bruckheimer has returned to Paramount and Brett Ratner's BEVERLY HILLS COP IV is now on the way (again)! -- 167 total posts 81 posts
- The Annual Official Fake BUTT-NUMB-A-THON 15 List!!! Plus other things like STANDBY news! -- 81 total posts 81 posts
- SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES Writers Developing New TERMINATOR TV Series!! -- 77 total posts 40 posts
- Fox To Dabble In Shared X-MEN / FF Movieverse!?!? -- 189 total posts 23 posts
- The Friday Docback Rounds Up This Week's DOCTOR WHO News!! 50th Celebration, 'Time of the Doctor,' HornOrSilk Reviews 'The Assassination Games' Big Finish Audio, And More!! -- 44 total posts 20 posts
LOW WINTER SUN
2013-2013 -- 26 total posts 19 posts
- Two More NYMPHOMANIAC Posters... -- 79 total posts 12 posts