Sarah Silverman Is Hooker-ific For A MILLION WAYS TO DIE IN THE WEST!!
The Kidd here...
Seth MacFarlane looks to be putting together a pretty entertaining cast for his Western comedy A MILLION WAYS TO DIE IN THE WEST. With Charlize Theron, Liam Neeson, Amanda Seyfried and Giovanni Ribisi already on-board, the FAMILY GUY creator has now added Sarah Silverman to the film, with the stand-up comedienne/actress slated to play a well-worn hooker in a role sure to bring about plenty of laughs.
Per The Hollywood Reporter, Silverman would play the town's prostitute who engages in all sorts of lewd and crude sexual acts with her paying customers, yet refuses to sleep with her fiance (Ribisi), because she believes as good Christians that they should be married before they have any sort of intercourse of their own. And you know the sort of depravity MacFarlane is penciling in for Silverman to get involved in with her johns along the way... and I'm cracking up already thinking about it.
The rest of the film follows MacFarlane as a sheep farmer who is left by his girlfriend (Seyfried) out of shame when he backs out of a gunfight. Theron comes into town and helps him in a quest to regain his courage, but when her outlaw beau (Neeson) arrives on the scene, MacFarlane is going to have to throw down with him in order to prove he's not chicken. I don't exactly know why he'd do such a thing... we all know what happens to those who mess with Liam Neeson's family.
Silverman seems like a perfect fit for the material and the role, as her dirty brand of stand-up comedy lends itself wonderfully to what I'd imagine this part would require.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Like me on Facebook.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 265 total posts 240 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 206 total posts 162 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 227 total posts 84 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 564 total posts 41 posts
- Watch the Opening 3 Minutes of Joss Whedon's IN YOUR EYES! -- 187 total posts 30 posts
- Two Images From Michael Fassbender’s MACBETH Movie!! -- 115 total posts 25 posts
- HERCULES ON THE RADIO!! Learn What Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Thinks Of The First Jack Bauer 24 Adventure Since 2010!! Plus GAME OF THRONES, MAD MEN, HANNIBAL, AGENTS OF SHIELD, And More!! And The Return Of FX MOVIE DOWNLOAD Star Sasha Perl-Raver!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 8pm PT / 11pm ET!! -- 11 total posts 11 posts
- ‘There Is Only One Hell!!’ Stannis, Davos, Melissandre, Varys, Bran, Hodor, Reek And The Bastard Of Bolton Return For Tonight’s Big Second GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 357 total posts 10 posts
- REAL HISTORY OF SCIENCE FICTION Premiere!! The Return Of ORPHAN BLACK!! Hallmark’s A LESSON IN ROMANCE!! Lifetime’s A DAY LATE AND A DOLLAR SHORT!! Herc’s Saturday TV Talkback!! -- 10 total posts 10 posts
- Check Out Thomas Haden Church in this Trailer for WHITEWASH! -- 66 total posts 10 posts