Sarah Silverman Is Hooker-ific For A MILLION WAYS TO DIE IN THE WEST!!
The Kidd here...
Seth MacFarlane looks to be putting together a pretty entertaining cast for his Western comedy A MILLION WAYS TO DIE IN THE WEST. With Charlize Theron, Liam Neeson, Amanda Seyfried and Giovanni Ribisi already on-board, the FAMILY GUY creator has now added Sarah Silverman to the film, with the stand-up comedienne/actress slated to play a well-worn hooker in a role sure to bring about plenty of laughs.
Per The Hollywood Reporter, Silverman would play the town's prostitute who engages in all sorts of lewd and crude sexual acts with her paying customers, yet refuses to sleep with her fiance (Ribisi), because she believes as good Christians that they should be married before they have any sort of intercourse of their own. And you know the sort of depravity MacFarlane is penciling in for Silverman to get involved in with her johns along the way... and I'm cracking up already thinking about it.
The rest of the film follows MacFarlane as a sheep farmer who is left by his girlfriend (Seyfried) out of shame when he backs out of a gunfight. Theron comes into town and helps him in a quest to regain his courage, but when her outlaw beau (Neeson) arrives on the scene, MacFarlane is going to have to throw down with him in order to prove he's not chicken. I don't exactly know why he'd do such a thing... we all know what happens to those who mess with Liam Neeson's family.
Silverman seems like a perfect fit for the material and the role, as her dirty brand of stand-up comedy lends itself wonderfully to what I'd imagine this part would require.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Like me on Facebook.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- THE HOBBIT: THERE AND BACK AGAIN Is Now Called... -- 213 total posts 213 posts
- Cyborg is confirmed to appear in BATMAN VS. SUPERMAN, and we know who's going to play him! -- 179 total posts 179 posts
- There Will Soon Be No More Orci / Kurtzman Movies!?!? + One Of Them Is Pushing To Direct The Third JJVerse STAR TREK Film!! -- 457 total posts 120 posts
- Behold The Greatness Of IMAX's GODZILLA Poster!! -- 113 total posts 113 posts
- UPDATED (17:15) with image of the cast in character! Meet Jon M. Chu's JEM AND THE HOLOGRAMS!! -- 83 total posts 83 posts
- BARBIE. The Movie. -- 179 total posts 49 posts
- They're going to have to look for another MIDNIGHT RIDER, because after that tragedy, William Hurt ain't stickin' around! -- 75 total posts 46 posts
- UPDATED (21:55): Trailer taken down by IFC! The trailer for BOYHOOD takes us through a decade-plus of the life of young lead actor Ellan Coltrane! -- 53 total posts 45 posts
- Tom Hardy (as twins) and Emily Browning to star in Brian Helgeland's gangster flick, LEGEND! -- 44 total posts 35 posts
- "Where do you stand on Michael Buble?" "His windpipe?" Steve Coogan and Rob Brydon have more celebrity impressions up their sleeves in THE TRIP TO ITALY trailer! -- 56 total posts 34 posts