Sarah Silverman Is Hooker-ific For A MILLION WAYS TO DIE IN THE WEST!!
The Kidd here...
Seth MacFarlane looks to be putting together a pretty entertaining cast for his Western comedy A MILLION WAYS TO DIE IN THE WEST. With Charlize Theron, Liam Neeson, Amanda Seyfried and Giovanni Ribisi already on-board, the FAMILY GUY creator has now added Sarah Silverman to the film, with the stand-up comedienne/actress slated to play a well-worn hooker in a role sure to bring about plenty of laughs.
Per The Hollywood Reporter, Silverman would play the town's prostitute who engages in all sorts of lewd and crude sexual acts with her paying customers, yet refuses to sleep with her fiance (Ribisi), because she believes as good Christians that they should be married before they have any sort of intercourse of their own. And you know the sort of depravity MacFarlane is penciling in for Silverman to get involved in with her johns along the way... and I'm cracking up already thinking about it.
The rest of the film follows MacFarlane as a sheep farmer who is left by his girlfriend (Seyfried) out of shame when he backs out of a gunfight. Theron comes into town and helps him in a quest to regain his courage, but when her outlaw beau (Neeson) arrives on the scene, MacFarlane is going to have to throw down with him in order to prove he's not chicken. I don't exactly know why he'd do such a thing... we all know what happens to those who mess with Liam Neeson's family.
Silverman seems like a perfect fit for the material and the role, as her dirty brand of stand-up comedy lends itself wonderfully to what I'd imagine this part would require.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Like me on Facebook.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Hold off, Aaron Cross: Matt Damon's back as Jason Bourne! -- 146 total posts 32 posts
- Check out this MASSIVE new HOBBIT: BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES banner!! -- 177 total posts 22 posts
- SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE Hires 20-Year-Old Cast Member!! -- 50 total posts 19 posts
- Copernicus is really pissed about the Stephen Hawking biopic THE THEORY OF EVERYTHING that he saw at TIFF -- 129 total posts 19 posts
- Scott Glenn Joins Charlie Cox, Vincent D’Onofrio, Rosario Dawson, Elden Henson and Deborah Ann Woll For Netflix’s DAREDEVIL Series!! -- 58 total posts 15 posts
- Here come a remake that will really make you feel old - Sony is fast tracking a remake to I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER! -- 99 total posts 15 posts
- The New Trailer For THE HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY PART 1 Hints That The Movie Is Freakin’ Huge!! -- 265 total posts 12 posts
- Looks like they got the right Mann to play Audrey Griswald in the VACATION update! -- 92 total posts 10 posts
- New Poster for V/H/S: VIRAL!!! -- 25 total posts 8 posts
- Adam Wingard and Simon Barrett to take on I SAW THE DEVIL REMAKE!!!!!!!! -- 50 total posts 6 posts