Hercules Has Seen Tonight’s Third-To-Last WALKING DEAD!!
Walking Dead 3.14 FAQ
What’s it called?
Teleplay is credited to outgoing showrunner Glen Mazzara and longtime “Rescue Me” writer Evan Reilly.
What says AMC?
“The Governor chases a dissenter who fled Woodbury. While the Governor is gone, a traitor tries to sabotage his upcoming plans.”
Is the dissenter Michonne?
The second death of zombie daughter Penny is “all that matters,” the Guv tells Milton.
Does The Governor undertake the chase alone?
The traitor has to be Andrea, right?
It has to be, right?
How does it start?
With a flashback. The teaser ends with Phil Blake on his knees, but he is not in prayer.
Is Andrea now leader of Woodbury?
Not remotely. She has to take orders from Woodbury henchman Martinez this week.
Does the governor attack the prison again this week?
Not this week.
Does Team Tyreese return this week?
Yes. It’s still hanging out at Woodbury.
The big news?
This episode contains no Grimes, Greenes or Dixons – except for Rick, who has a brief, wordless cameo.
What else is AMC not telling us?
The episode’s final shot is most intriguing.
Milton. Andrea. Philip. Tyreese. The shovel. The scares. The zombies.
What’s not so good?
I can’t say I have issues with this one.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
9 p.m. Sunday. AMC.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- 100 Lucky Ones will see AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 here in Austin on April 30th! -- 59 total posts 59 posts
- ‘I Have Something To Say To The People Of Meereen!!’ The Stormborn Returns For Tonight’s Third GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 106 total posts 29 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 277 total posts 21 posts
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 512 total posts 15 posts
- Papa Vinyard Saw THE HATEFUL EIGHT Script Reading Last Night And Here's His Review! -- 35 total posts 12 posts
- This Week's Saturday Shorts: Parkour, Compliments, and Getting Pooped on! -- 14 total posts 8 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 219 total posts 5 posts
- ‘Why Don’t We Just Start Our Own Agency??’ Sunday Brings One Of The 13 Final MAD MENs!! -- 22 total posts 4 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 333 total posts 4 posts
- AICN HORROR looks at PROXY! THE LASHMAN! 13 SINS! CAMP DREAD! ROULETTE! POSEIDON REX! CONFINE! DEATH DO US PART! PSYCHOPHONY: AN EXPERIMENT IN EVIL! MONSTERS TV Series! HOWLS! & WOLF CREEK 2! -- 11 total posts 3 posts