Sony Wants A Newsman To Replace Trebek On JEOPARDY?? Brian Williams, Anderson Cooper and Matt Lauer Aproached??
72-year-old Alex Trebek, host of “Jeopardy!” since 1984, is signed to continue hosting the quiz show until 2016, but feelers are out to potential successors, and they’re all men who already have high-profile jobs.
NBC anchors Brian Williams and Matt Lauer and CNN anchor Anderson Cooper have reportedly all been approached.
Williams recently indicated he’d be reducing his role on the low-rated “Rock Center, Cooper recently lost his daytime show and Matt Lauer has reportedly given thought to exiting “The Today Show” following recent ratings declines.
I wonder if anybody’s made a call to Jay Leno?
Find all of Deadline’s story on the matter here.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Filed under "you're damn right it's 2014," Kevin Smith to direct Johnny Depp in YOGA HOSERS!! -- 227 total posts 37 posts
- Trailer for New Stephen King Thriller, A GOOD MARRIAGE! -- 31 total posts 23 posts
- Here’s Our First Official Image From The ANT-MAN Movie!! -- 285 total posts 13 posts
- SHERLOCK’s Benedict Cumberbatch To Play Another Khan In Warner Bros’ JUNGLE BOOK Movie!! -- 100 total posts 11 posts
- The OLYMPUS HAS FALLEN sequel, LONDON HAS FALLEN gets a director and rumored synopsis! -- 175 total posts 7 posts
- A Tuesday MiniDocback Brings DOCTOR WHO S8 Promo Images, Moffat's MicroSynopses For S8 Eps, A Look At The New York & Mexican Premieres Of ‘Deep Breath’, And More!! -- 20 total posts 7 posts
- Drew McWeeny Drops By For The Latest Episode Of "Fire Talk With Me"! Blu-ray Contest Winner Announced! -- 22 total posts 5 posts
- Check Out the International Poster for HORNS! -- 30 total posts 4 posts
- New Images from ROSEWATER, Starring Gael Garcia Bernal! -- 26 total posts 4 posts
1918-2014 -- 34 total posts 4 posts