Sony Wants A Newsman To Replace Trebek On JEOPARDY?? Brian Williams, Anderson Cooper and Matt Lauer Aproached??
72-year-old Alex Trebek, host of “Jeopardy!” since 1984, is signed to continue hosting the quiz show until 2016, but feelers are out to potential successors, and they’re all men who already have high-profile jobs.
NBC anchors Brian Williams and Matt Lauer and CNN anchor Anderson Cooper have reportedly all been approached.
Williams recently indicated he’d be reducing his role on the low-rated “Rock Center, Cooper recently lost his daytime show and Matt Lauer has reportedly given thought to exiting “The Today Show” following recent ratings declines.
I wonder if anybody’s made a call to Jay Leno?
Find all of Deadline’s story on the matter here.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Capone loved the pure joy of discovering the GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY!!! -- 126 total posts 126 posts
- Trailer for MUDBLOODS - Documentary About Real Life Muggle Quidditch Players! -- 127 total posts 30 posts
- Alex Kurtzman (as in Kurtzman and Orci) to direct the MUMMY reboot...yay?!! -- 293 total posts 28 posts
- International BIRDMAN Trailer Is Here!!! -- 152 total posts 23 posts
- Jeremy Talks GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, ANT-MAN And Comic Con With Kevin Feige! -- 306 total posts 19 posts
- Disney Taking The Ol' Bait-And-Switch Route With Teaser For INTO THE WOODS! -- 113 total posts 16 posts
- Rest In Peace Makeup Legend Dick Smith -- 112 total posts 15 posts
- Capone dances the line between loving Chadwick Boseman as James Brown and frustration with the rest of GET ON UP!!! -- 14 total posts 14 posts
- Harry says GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY is better than German Chocolate Cake & means it!!! -- 762 total posts 9 posts
- New Trailer For Christopher Nolan's INTERSTELLAR Is Here! Let's Light This Candle! -- 438 total posts 9 posts