‘Only One Person On Our List!!’ The New 2:30 Trailer For Bryan Fuller’s Lecter Saga HANNIBAL!!
“Hannibal” is masterminded by Bryan Fuller, who wrote for “Star Trek: Deep Space Nine” and “Star Trek: Voyager” before he created “Dead Like Me,” “Wonderfalls” and “Pushing Daisies.”
The blood-soaked pilot for “Hannibal” is pretty awesome. FBI profilers Will Graham and Jack Crawford are so much fun you don’t mind that pre-incarceration Hannibal Lecter doesn’t really show up until the second half hour. I also love the flirty Asian FBI girl and “Kids In The Hall’s” Scott Thompson as a forensics guy. And the new, hot female Freddie Lounds likes to be naked when she files her stories.
This new trailer contains footage from several epiosdes, not just the pilot.
The YouTube version for dirty foreigners:
It hits NBC’s old “ER” slot April 4.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Beware Epileptics - we have a new motion poster for the upcoming remake of CARRIE! -- 79 total posts 19 posts
- Capone believes that FAST & FURIOUS 6 is the best in a bizarre, crowded franchise!!! -- 83 total posts 17 posts
- Papa Vinyard thinks that HANGOVER: PART III was a paycheck grab for a buncha people who are already rich!! -- 212 total posts 12 posts
- Spoilery early review of MAN OF STEEL!! -- 428 total posts 10 posts
- Capone makes the case that THE HANGOVER PART III is neither a comedy nor a movie!!! -- 69 total posts 10 posts
- John Ary's Video Review Of THE HANGOVER PART III!! -- 63 total posts 7 posts
- Tom Cruise Won’t Go Solo For MAN FROM UNCLE!! -- 119 total posts 6 posts
- New trailer for Casey Affleck and Rooney Mara's upcoming western, AIN'T THEM BODIES SAINTS!! -- 47 total posts 6 posts
- Who is set to acquire the troubled indie Western, JANE GOT A GUN!?! -- 41 total posts 5 posts
- The Friday Docback Revisits DOCTOR WHO Season 7!! A Fuller Review Of 'The Name of the Doctor,' And More!! -- 79 total posts 4 posts