New SCARY MOVIE 5 Trailer Knows Its Audience!
These movies are cheap as hell to produce, so I'm not going to get too worked up over the paucity of comedic invention on display in this new SCARY MOVIE 5 trailer - even though it was written by two fellas (Pat Proft and David Zucker) who were once capable of much better. The film is due out in theaters April 12, and will prominently parody MAMA and EVIL DEAD, the latter of which will be in only its second week of release. I sure hope they saw an early cut so they knew which scenes would be funnier if someone got walloped in the nuts.
And now a palate cleanser...
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 148 total posts 116 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 113 total posts 113 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 450 total posts 110 posts
- Two Images From Michael Fassbender’s MACBETH Movie!! -- 66 total posts 66 posts
- Check Out This Trailer for British Sci-Fi Film THE ANOMALY! -- 44 total posts 44 posts
- Nordling Reviews TRANSCENDENCE! -- 190 total posts 42 posts
- The first trailer for Clint Eastwood's JERSEY BOYS is here! -- 110 total posts 34 posts
- SINISTER 2 Has Found its Director! -- 46 total posts 25 posts
- ‘This Place Is Bullshit!!’ The 2-Minute Season-Two Trailer For Netflix’s ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK!! -- 37 total posts 24 posts
- Watch the Opening 3 Minutes of Joss Whedon's IN YOUR EYES! -- 23 total posts 23 posts