New SCARY MOVIE 5 Trailer Knows Its Audience!
These movies are cheap as hell to produce, so I'm not going to get too worked up over the paucity of comedic invention on display in this new SCARY MOVIE 5 trailer - even though it was written by two fellas (Pat Proft and David Zucker) who were once capable of much better. The film is due out in theaters April 12, and will prominently parody MAMA and EVIL DEAD, the latter of which will be in only its second week of release. I sure hope they saw an early cut so they knew which scenes would be funnier if someone got walloped in the nuts.
And now a palate cleanser...
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- JJ Abrams reveals a rusted out, beat up awesome looking X-Wing in new video! -- 454 total posts 68 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 231 total posts 53 posts
- Could This Be The (Barebones) Plot Of STAR WARS EPISODE VII?! SPOILERS! -- 1486 total posts 43 posts
- For your viewing pleasure, a 5-minute clip of Star Lord and his GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY! -- 188 total posts 43 posts
- Universal Taps Alex Kurtzman And Chris Morgan To Reboot The Studio's Classic Monsters! -- 729 total posts 38 posts
- 4th Week of July 2014 PICKS & PEEKS: Werewolves, BLUE RUIN, Nordic Noir, ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE + more! -- 33 total posts 33 posts
Only Seven Episodes
Of LOUIE Next Year!! -- 30 total posts 20 posts
- Look Upon JURASSIC WORLD’s Comic Con Exclusive Poster!! -- 162 total posts 17 posts
Longest. Marathon. Ever.
FXX To Air All 25 Years Of THE SIMPSONS Over 12 Days Starting Aug. 21!! -- 49 total posts 16 posts
- Jake Gyllenhaal Sells Himself In Viral Teaser For Dan Gilroy's NIGHTCRAWLER! -- 55 total posts 14 posts