New SCARY MOVIE 5 Trailer Knows Its Audience!
These movies are cheap as hell to produce, so I'm not going to get too worked up over the paucity of comedic invention on display in this new SCARY MOVIE 5 trailer - even though it was written by two fellas (Pat Proft and David Zucker) who were once capable of much better. The film is due out in theaters April 12, and will prominently parody MAMA and EVIL DEAD, the latter of which will be in only its second week of release. I sure hope they saw an early cut so they knew which scenes would be funnier if someone got walloped in the nuts.
And now a palate cleanser...
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- A biker gang, Gipsy Danger, and now Charlie Hunnam will command the KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND RABLE as King Arthur! -- 60 total posts 8 posts
- The first SAW returns to theaters this Halloween! -- 57 total posts 5 posts
- Martin Scorsese May Make A Film About One Of America's Greatest Bands! Gabba Gabba Hey! -- 112 total posts 5 posts
- Superman & Lois Lane get wet together!!! BATMAN VS SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE!!! -- 346 total posts 5 posts
- Final PICKS & PEEKS of Aug 2014: LEGEND OF HELL HOUSE, Zombies, FOSSE, RATS, Nukes & Teens!!! -- 300 total posts 4 posts
- Two Clips From DOCTOR WHO S08E02: ‘Into the Dalek’!! -- 26 total posts 4 posts
- Our first look at the main character from Pixar's INSIDE OUT! -- 57 total posts 4 posts
- Character posters for Liam Hemsworth, Natalie Dormer, and more of the resistance from HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY! -- 57 total posts 4 posts
- AICN COMICS Reviews: SUPERMAN! KILL SHAKESPEARE! SIX MILLION DOLLAR MAN! THE FADE OUT! & More! -- 19 total posts 2 posts
- A New Poster For Robert Downey Jr’s THE JUDGE (It Has A Great Cast)!! -- 47 total posts 2 posts