Leslie Mann And The Kingslayer Are Getting In THE OTHER WOMAN!!
The Kidd here...
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned... and GAME OF THRONES' Nikolaj Coster-Waldau is about to find that out first-hand as the male lead of THE OTHER WOMAN for 20th Century Fox. According to The Hollywood Reporter, the man many of us know as Jaime Lannister (also most recently seen in MAMA) will be starring opposite Cameron Diaz as the cheating husband who Diaz learns she is "the other woman" for.
His wife is now to be played by Leslie Mann in Nick Cassavetes' comedy, and once the truth gets out, both women team up to get their revenge on Coster-Waldau. He may have thought he was being smooth double-dipping, but I bet he didn't come clean when confronted, which can only make things worse. Wow... that dude is fucked.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Like me on Facebook.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- First look at footage from Genndy Tartakovsky's POPEYE! -- 129 total posts 29 posts
- Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR gets pushed back nearly two months, and knocks ASSASSIN'S CREED off the calendar! -- 101 total posts 10 posts
- Guy Ritchie brings a mermaid onto land to play his Guinevere in KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE: KING ARTHUR! -- 66 total posts 10 posts
- Rejoice! DEADPOOL: THE MOVIE comin' to you in February 2016!! -- 147 total posts 10 posts
- Another New (And Rather Cool) INTERSTELLAR Poster!! -- 200 total posts 5 posts
- Here’s A Video Of STAR WARS EPISODE VII’s Millennium Falcon, Highlighting One Little Detail… -- 416 total posts 5 posts
- This Poster For INSIDIOUS CHAPTER 3 Is Creepy And Requires Reading!! -- 63 total posts 3 posts
- "Welcome to the show!" says the red-band trailer for V/H/S:VIRAL!! -- 31 total posts 3 posts
- Fox, Home Of GOTHAM, Makes Pilot Commitment To Project Based On DC Comics’ LUCIFER!! -- 111 total posts 2 posts
- Muldoon Happily Gets Lost in THE MAZE RUNNER! -- 30 total posts 2 posts