Leslie Mann And The Kingslayer Are Getting In THE OTHER WOMAN!!
The Kidd here...
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned... and GAME OF THRONES' Nikolaj Coster-Waldau is about to find that out first-hand as the male lead of THE OTHER WOMAN for 20th Century Fox. According to The Hollywood Reporter, the man many of us know as Jaime Lannister (also most recently seen in MAMA) will be starring opposite Cameron Diaz as the cheating husband who Diaz learns she is "the other woman" for.
His wife is now to be played by Leslie Mann in Nick Cassavetes' comedy, and once the truth gets out, both women team up to get their revenge on Coster-Waldau. He may have thought he was being smooth double-dipping, but I bet he didn't come clean when confronted, which can only make things worse. Wow... that dude is fucked.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Like me on Facebook.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 367 total posts 27 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 57 total posts 25 posts
- Check Out This Trailer for British Sci-Fi Film THE ANOMALY! -- 17 total posts 17 posts
- Nordling Reviews TRANSCENDENCE! -- 162 total posts 14 posts
- New Images from Richard Linklater's BOYHOOD! -- 14 total posts 8 posts
- SINISTER 2 Has Found its Director! -- 27 total posts 6 posts
- The first trailer for Clint Eastwood's JERSEY BOYS is here! -- 82 total posts 6 posts
- Denzel Washington Walks In The Middle Of The Street In THE EQUALIZER Teaser Poster! -- 98 total posts 5 posts
- Set photos from the set of STAR WARS EPISODE VII in Abu Dhabi?! What's that big round disc they're rolling around?? -- 272 total posts 5 posts
- 3rd Official X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST trailer hits - and it is a big one!!! -- 519 total posts 4 posts