Leslie Mann And The Kingslayer Are Getting In THE OTHER WOMAN!!
The Kidd here...
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned... and GAME OF THRONES' Nikolaj Coster-Waldau is about to find that out first-hand as the male lead of THE OTHER WOMAN for 20th Century Fox. According to The Hollywood Reporter, the man many of us know as Jaime Lannister (also most recently seen in MAMA) will be starring opposite Cameron Diaz as the cheating husband who Diaz learns she is "the other woman" for.
His wife is now to be played by Leslie Mann in Nick Cassavetes' comedy, and once the truth gets out, both women team up to get their revenge on Coster-Waldau. He may have thought he was being smooth double-dipping, but I bet he didn't come clean when confronted, which can only make things worse. Wow... that dude is fucked.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Like me on Facebook.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- A Provocative New Trailer For THE DEATH OF SUPERMAN LIVES!! Nic Cage, Tim Burton, Kevin Smith… -- 339 total posts 339 posts
- August Picks & Peeks 2014 Catch Up: DePalma, Jarmusch, Corman, Cuaron, Arau, Cosmotos, Brass, Huston + more! -- 214 total posts 214 posts
- Superman gets a new costume for BATMAN V SUPERMAN! -- 102 total posts 102 posts
- Filed under "you're damn right it's 2014," Kevin Smith to direct Johnny Depp in YOGA HOSERS!! -- 289 total posts 99 posts
- Trailer for New Stephen King Thriller, A GOOD MARRIAGE! -- 91 total posts 83 posts
- Don't count Andy Serkis' JUNGLE BOOK out just yet! He's scored Batman, Galadriel, Moneypenny, and Smaug for his cast! -- 74 total posts 74 posts
- Check out a description for the first trailer for Quentin Tarantino's THE HATEFUL EIGHT! -- 40 total posts 40 posts
- Here’s Our First Official Image From The ANT-MAN Movie!! -- 307 total posts 35 posts
- New TV Spot for OUIJA! -- 32 total posts 32 posts
- Trailer for Action-Thriller '71, Starring Jack O'Connell! -- 29 total posts 29 posts