‘I Will Not Be Needing These!!’ Herc Says Tonight’s First PARKS AND RECREATION Since Feb. 21, The One Starring Jason Schwartzman And Jenny Slate, Makes Him Laugh Hard & Often!!
Parks And Recreation 5.16
What’s it called?
Teleplay is credited to stand-up comic and “Kroll Show” writer Joe Mande.
What says NBC?
“Leslie (Amy Poehler) tries to help a local video store stay in business after the owner (guest star Jason Schwartzman) is hit by the bad economy. Chris tries to give Tom some fatherly advice in dealing with a difficult employee (guest star Jenny Slate), while Ann blackmails April (Aubrey Plaza) into being her friend.”
What can you tell us about Ann’s blackmail plan?
Ann learns of April’s secret career aspirations.
How does it start?
Tom Haverford hosts a shareholder’s meeting at Rent-A-Swag.
The big news?
Tom’s problem employee has a twin we’ve met before; this twin refers to her as a “huge skank.” Hint: The twin is not related to “Pawnee Today” hostess Joan Callamezzo.
What else is NBC not telling us?
Brandi Maxx, Leslie’s porniest opponent from her city council race, returns with horrifying news for Ms. Knope. We also get to see an old clip from the Pawnee movie review show “Lights, Camera, Perd.”
“Are you hurt?” “Please stop talking about wounded meat.” “Bailiff!” “What’s going on, best friend?” “This never happened.” Schwartzman generally and his character’s hideous menu in particular. The seriousness with which April makes her threats. April’s perception of Ann’s job. Andy’s testimony. Tom’s screaming. The tricorner-hat guy. The tank-top guy. Ron’s giggling. Donna’s awesome entrance. Brandi’s new movie.
What’s not so great?
NBC needs to stick this series after “The Office” so “Hannibal” has a fighting chance.
8:30 p.m. Thursday. NBC.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- That rumor about Sony selling SPIDER-MAN? Don't you believe it for a second! -- 427 total posts 251 posts
- Holy Crossover!! Magneto’s Boy Quicksilver To Speed About In Whedon’s AVENGERS 2 And Singer’s X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST?? -- 211 total posts 211 posts
- Papa Vinyard thinks that HANGOVER: PART III was a paycheck grab for a buncha people who are already rich!! -- 175 total posts 175 posts
- The METALLICA THROUGH THE NEVER Teaser! -- 184 total posts 118 posts
- New MAN OF STEEL trailer makes me happy that Superman has severe red eye!!! -- 788 total posts 116 posts
- Next on the Reboot assemblyline? TIMECOP!! -- 141 total posts 97 posts
- Sandler, Piss, Barf, And Hayek Grace The New GROWN UPS 2 Trailer!! -- 96 total posts 96 posts
- Green-Band and Red-Band trailers for the new Jason Sudeikis & Jennifer Aniston VACATION ripoff, WE'RE THE MILLERS are here!! -- 91 total posts 91 posts
- Seems Coppola Is Gearing Up For A New Italian-American Epic!? -- 86 total posts 86 posts
- We have some new details on the POLTERGEIST remake/reboot/sequel!! -- 207 total posts 57 posts