‘I Will Not Be Needing These!!’ Herc Says Tonight’s First PARKS AND RECREATION Since Feb. 21, The One Starring Jason Schwartzman And Jenny Slate, Makes Him Laugh Hard & Often!!
Parks And Recreation 5.16
What’s it called?
Teleplay is credited to stand-up comic and “Kroll Show” writer Joe Mande.
What says NBC?
“Leslie (Amy Poehler) tries to help a local video store stay in business after the owner (guest star Jason Schwartzman) is hit by the bad economy. Chris tries to give Tom some fatherly advice in dealing with a difficult employee (guest star Jenny Slate), while Ann blackmails April (Aubrey Plaza) into being her friend.”
What can you tell us about Ann’s blackmail plan?
Ann learns of April’s secret career aspirations.
How does it start?
Tom Haverford hosts a shareholder’s meeting at Rent-A-Swag.
The big news?
Tom’s problem employee has a twin we’ve met before; this twin refers to her as a “huge skank.” Hint: The twin is not related to “Pawnee Today” hostess Joan Callamezzo.
What else is NBC not telling us?
Brandi Maxx, Leslie’s porniest opponent from her city council race, returns with horrifying news for Ms. Knope. We also get to see an old clip from the Pawnee movie review show “Lights, Camera, Perd.”
“Are you hurt?” “Please stop talking about wounded meat.” “Bailiff!” “What’s going on, best friend?” “This never happened.” Schwartzman generally and his character’s hideous menu in particular. The seriousness with which April makes her threats. April’s perception of Ann’s job. Andy’s testimony. Tom’s screaming. The tricorner-hat guy. The tank-top guy. Ron’s giggling. Donna’s awesome entrance. Brandi’s new movie.
What’s not so great?
NBC needs to stick this series after “The Office” so “Hannibal” has a fighting chance.
8:30 p.m. Thursday. NBC.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- HERCULES ON THE RADIO!! Learn What Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Thinks Of The First Jack Bauer 24 Adventure Since 2010!! Plus GAME OF THRONES, MAD MEN, HANNIBAL, AGENTS OF SHIELD, And More!! And The Return Of FX MOVIE DOWNLOAD Star Sasha Perl-Raver!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 8pm PT / 11pm ET!! -- 296 total posts 146 posts
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 300 total posts 19 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 575 total posts 9 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 225 total posts 5 posts
- MTV Movie Awards drops an opening scene from X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST! And it rocks! -- 317 total posts 4 posts
- Watch the Opening 3 Minutes of Joss Whedon's IN YOUR EYES! -- 194 total posts 4 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 249 total posts 3 posts
- This Week's Saturday Shorts: Parkour, Compliments, and Getting Pooped on! -- 2 total posts 2 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 195 total posts 2 posts
- Stallone Talks EXPENDABLES Casting Approach!! Nicholson!?!? -- 288 total posts 2 posts