New, Mayhem-Laden Japanese Trailer For Gore Verbinski's THE LONE RANGER!
There might be some new footage wedged into this action-packed trailer for Gore Verbinski's THE LONE RANGER. If so, it has nothing to do with plot or character. Not that this matters. There are two selling points here: Johnny Depp as Tonto and that goddamn PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN logo. Jerry Bruckheimer is wagering this will be enough to generate over $1 billion worth of box office worldwide. He's going to win that bet.
THE LONE RANGER opens theatrically July 3, 2013. If you want to watch a good Gore Verbinski movie with spaghetti western echoes, check out the very underrated THE MEXICAN.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 229 total posts 229 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 186 total posts 186 posts
- FIFTY SHADES OF GREY Trailer Is Like Daaaaayuuuuuuum! -- 132 total posts 131 posts
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 200 total posts 116 posts
- Marvel Debuts Special ANT-MAN Poster For Comic Con! -- 109 total posts 66 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 218 total posts 54 posts
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 348 total posts 53 posts
- SDCC '14: Title logo for WARCRAFT! -- 60 total posts 48 posts
- Marvel sets one additional 2018 release date! -- 104 total posts 43 posts
- He's not 007 anymore, but Pierce Brosnan is still kicking ass across Europe in the full trailer for THE NOVEMBER MAN! -- 85 total posts 36 posts