Cumberbatch: We’ve Agreed To Season Four Of SHERLOCK!!
“We’ve agreed to two more [“Sherlock” seasons] but I could get into trouble for saying that,” series star Benedict Cumberbatch said during London’s Tuesday South Bank Show Awards. “All I know at the moment is I’m doing these three and another three.”
Martin Freeman, who plays John Watson, is part of that “We’ve,” according to the Radio Times.
Production begins Monday on the third season of “Sherlock,” which will comprise another three TV-movies.
Cumberbatch tells the periodical he’d be up for additional seasons as well. "It just depends on Martin and I's availability, how long we can keep it going. It depends on [series mastermind Steven Moffat’s} ability. I'd love to keep it going."
Find all of the Radio Times story on the matter here.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Spoilery early review of MAN OF STEEL!! -- 278 total posts 246 posts
- Holy Crossover!! Magneto’s Boy Quicksilver To Speed About In Whedon’s AVENGERS 2 And Singer’s X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST?? -- 298 total posts 86 posts
- A review of Refn and Gosling's ONLY GOD FORGIVES, direct from Cannes!! -- 95 total posts 76 posts
- Ron Howard's latest trailer sure is a RUSH!!! -- 62 total posts 33 posts
- Jon Stewart casts Gael Garcia Bernal for his directorial debut, ROSEWATER!! -- 35 total posts 33 posts
- Green-Band and Red-Band trailers for the new Jason Sudeikis & Jennifer Aniston VACATION ripoff, WE'RE THE MILLERS are here!! -- 123 total posts 31 posts
- Harry dives into STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS' spoilers to reveal the truth behind the blockbuster we're seeing! -- 1433 total posts 26 posts
- Papa Vinyard thinks that HANGOVER: PART III was a paycheck grab for a buncha people who are already rich!! -- 199 total posts 24 posts
- The METALLICA THROUGH THE NEVER Teaser! -- 205 total posts 20 posts
- That rumor about Sony selling SPIDER-MAN? Don't you believe it for a second! -- 447 total posts 19 posts