Cumberbatch: We’ve Agreed To Season Four Of SHERLOCK!!
“We’ve agreed to two more [“Sherlock” seasons] but I could get into trouble for saying that,” series star Benedict Cumberbatch said during London’s Tuesday South Bank Show Awards. “All I know at the moment is I’m doing these three and another three.”
Martin Freeman, who plays John Watson, is part of that “We’ve,” according to the Radio Times.
Production begins Monday on the third season of “Sherlock,” which will comprise another three TV-movies.
Cumberbatch tells the periodical he’d be up for additional seasons as well. "It just depends on Martin and I's availability, how long we can keep it going. It depends on [series mastermind Steven Moffat’s} ability. I'd love to keep it going."
Find all of the Radio Times story on the matter here.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Jason Momoa to potentially play Doomsday in the upcoming BATMAN/SUPERMAN film!?!? -- 118 total posts 118 posts
- The Trailer For The Wachowskis' JUPITER ASCENDING! -- 169 total posts 48 posts
- A sequel to JACK REACHER is on the way! -- 103 total posts 44 posts
- Nordling Recaps BNAT 15! -- 145 total posts 31 posts
- The Next STAR TREK!! Variety Says ATTACK THE BLOCK’s Joe Cornish Is Not Directing And Alex Kurtzman Is Not Writing!! -- 338 total posts 22 posts
- Peter Berg Says No New FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS Movie -- 133 total posts 15 posts
- Big SPOILERS for X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST and APOCALYPSE as new rumors suggest a familiar face will be playing the role of APOCALYPSE!! -- 507 total posts 9 posts
- Images From Matt Smith's Final DOCTOR WHO Episode - 'The Time of the Doctor'!! -- 68 total posts 8 posts
- And The Apparent Title Of The Next TERMINATOR Movie Is... -- 359 total posts 8 posts
- Disney can now make new Indiana Jones Movies!!! But what about Paramount? -- 542 total posts 6 posts