Cumberbatch: We’ve Agreed To Season Four Of SHERLOCK!!
“We’ve agreed to two more [“Sherlock” seasons] but I could get into trouble for saying that,” series star Benedict Cumberbatch said during London’s Tuesday South Bank Show Awards. “All I know at the moment is I’m doing these three and another three.”
Martin Freeman, who plays John Watson, is part of that “We’ve,” according to the Radio Times.
Production begins Monday on the third season of “Sherlock,” which will comprise another three TV-movies.
Cumberbatch tells the periodical he’d be up for additional seasons as well. "It just depends on Martin and I's availability, how long we can keep it going. It depends on [series mastermind Steven Moffat’s} ability. I'd love to keep it going."
Find all of the Radio Times story on the matter here.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Herc Is Underwhelmed By Cuaron’s Bad Robot Pilot BELIEVE!! -- 43 total posts 21 posts
- A New Poster Of Angelina Jolie As MALEFICENT!! -- 133 total posts 13 posts
- Harry shares Day 1 of SXSW which stars Jon Favreau's utterly delicious CHEF!!! -- 304 total posts 10 posts
- Hercules Says RESURRECTION Is Easily The Best Broadcast Pilot Of The 2013-14 Season And ABC’s Best Pilot In Years!! -- 96 total posts 9 posts
- ‘He’s Worse Than Anybody!!’ Sunday Brings HBO’s Season Finale Of TRUE DETECTIVE!! -- 325 total posts 6 posts
- Jon Favreau Still Contemplating A Trip To The MAGIC KINGDOM! -- 31 total posts 5 posts
-- 31 total posts 4 posts
- ‘That Place Can Be Exhausting!!’ Herc Endorses Tonight’s JUSTIFIED 5.9!! -- 3 total posts 3 posts
- Papa Vinyard's Oscar Sunday: MANHATTAN MELODRAMA (1934) -- 21 total posts 3 posts
- SXSW 2014: Nordling Reviews NEIGHBORS! -- 23 total posts 2 posts