Cumberbatch: We’ve Agreed To Season Four Of SHERLOCK!!
“We’ve agreed to two more [“Sherlock” seasons] but I could get into trouble for saying that,” series star Benedict Cumberbatch said during London’s Tuesday South Bank Show Awards. “All I know at the moment is I’m doing these three and another three.”
Martin Freeman, who plays John Watson, is part of that “We’ve,” according to the Radio Times.
Production begins Monday on the third season of “Sherlock,” which will comprise another three TV-movies.
Cumberbatch tells the periodical he’d be up for additional seasons as well. "It just depends on Martin and I's availability, how long we can keep it going. It depends on [series mastermind Steven Moffat’s} ability. I'd love to keep it going."
Find all of the Radio Times story on the matter here.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES Trailer Has Arrived! -- 431 total posts 41 posts
- KILL BILL: THE WHOLE BLOODY AFFAIR to get a limited theatrical release in 2015?! -- 143 total posts 39 posts
- Who has been offered the directing gig on Legendary's SKULL ISLAND!?! -- 55 total posts 31 posts
- George R.R. Martin Scales Back HBO Activity To Focus On Completing WINDS OF WINTER!! -- 61 total posts 15 posts
- Eva Green in Talks for Tim Burton's MISS PEREGRINE'S HOME FOR PECULIAR CHILDREN! -- 72 total posts 8 posts
- Help Robert Meyer Burnett And Mark A. Altman Kickstart A Series Revisitation Of Their Ode To Geekosity, FREE ENTERPRISE!! -- 8 total posts 7 posts
- At Long Last, Our First Trailer For MAD MAX: FURY ROAD!! Official Vid Of Comic-Con Reel!! -- 623 total posts 7 posts
- A New Tease For DOCTOR WHO Season / Series 8!! -- 112 total posts 6 posts
- Learn Which STAR TREK Icon Joins GAME OF THRONES Next Season!! (Hint: Not Nimoy!!) -- 68 total posts 5 posts
- Harry says GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY is better than German Chocolate Cake & means it!!! -- 607 total posts 5 posts