James Gandolfini Joining ANIMAL RESCUE!!
The Kidd here...
Post-SOPRANOS, James Gandolfini has been doing some pretty solid work in the likes of NOT FADE AWAY, ZERO DARK THIRTY and THE INCREDIBLE BURT WONDERSTONE, so any film smart enough to cast him right now is only doing itself a favor. Therefore, consider it a welcome addition with the news that Gandolfini is joining Fox Searchlight's ANIMAL RESCUE, according to Variety.
The film, which already has Tom Hardy, Noomi Rapace and BULLHEAD's Matthias Schoenaerts on the frontlines, with Michael R. Roskam directing, would have Gandolfini dipping his toe back into the criminal element, with the ANIMAL RESCUE telling the story of a guy trying to move beyond his dicey past yet somehow getting caught up in a robbery gone bad and a murder, all surrounding a lost pit bull.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Like me on Facebook.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Alex Kurtzman (as in Kurtzman and Orci) to direct the MUMMY reboot...yay?!! -- 155 total posts 56 posts
- New Trailer For Christopher Nolan's INTERSTELLAR Is Here! Let's Light This Candle! -- 287 total posts 42 posts
- HBO Greenlights New Class Warfare Miniseries From THE WIRE Mastermind David Simon!! -- 73 total posts 37 posts
- Jeremy Talks GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, ANT-MAN And Comic Con With Kevin Feige! -- 164 total posts 26 posts
- Trailer for NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 3...yeah, you're welcome! -- 180 total posts 19 posts
- First Poster for THE HATEFUL EIGHT Arrives, Confirming 2015 Release! -- 140 total posts 17 posts
- Find Out How E.T. Nearly Killed Video Games In Trailer For Zak Penn's Documentary, ATARI: GAME OVER! -- 370 total posts 14 posts
- Is a New TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE Film in the Works? -- 43 total posts 14 posts
- NBC Hires A PILF To Play Peter Pan Opposite Walken’s Captain Hook!! -- 27 total posts 11 posts
- New Images Invite You INTO THE WOODS! -- 44 total posts 6 posts