James Gandolfini Joining ANIMAL RESCUE!!
The Kidd here...
Post-SOPRANOS, James Gandolfini has been doing some pretty solid work in the likes of NOT FADE AWAY, ZERO DARK THIRTY and THE INCREDIBLE BURT WONDERSTONE, so any film smart enough to cast him right now is only doing itself a favor. Therefore, consider it a welcome addition with the news that Gandolfini is joining Fox Searchlight's ANIMAL RESCUE, according to Variety.
The film, which already has Tom Hardy, Noomi Rapace and BULLHEAD's Matthias Schoenaerts on the frontlines, with Michael R. Roskam directing, would have Gandolfini dipping his toe back into the criminal element, with the ANIMAL RESCUE telling the story of a guy trying to move beyond his dicey past yet somehow getting caught up in a robbery gone bad and a murder, all surrounding a lost pit bull.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Like me on Facebook.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Herc Is Underwhelmed By Cuaron’s Bad Robot Pilot BELIEVE!! -- 43 total posts 21 posts
- A New Poster Of Angelina Jolie As MALEFICENT!! -- 131 total posts 11 posts
- Harry shares Day 1 of SXSW which stars Jon Favreau's utterly delicious CHEF!!! -- 304 total posts 10 posts
- Hercules Says RESURRECTION Is Easily The Best Broadcast Pilot Of The 2013-14 Season And ABC’s Best Pilot In Years!! -- 95 total posts 8 posts
- Jon Favreau Still Contemplating A Trip To The MAGIC KINGDOM! -- 31 total posts 5 posts
-- 31 total posts 4 posts
- Meet your new FANTASTIC FOUR!! -- 1651 total posts 2 posts
- ‘That Place Can Be Exhausting!!’ Herc Endorses Tonight’s JUSTIFIED 5.9!! -- 2 total posts 2 posts
- Atom Egoyan's West Memphis Three Drama DEVIL'S KNOT Gets A Suitably Dramatic Trailer! -- 16 total posts 2 posts
- SXSW 2014: Nordling Reviews NEIGHBORS! -- 23 total posts 2 posts