James Gandolfini Joining ANIMAL RESCUE!!
The Kidd here...
Post-SOPRANOS, James Gandolfini has been doing some pretty solid work in the likes of NOT FADE AWAY, ZERO DARK THIRTY and THE INCREDIBLE BURT WONDERSTONE, so any film smart enough to cast him right now is only doing itself a favor. Therefore, consider it a welcome addition with the news that Gandolfini is joining Fox Searchlight's ANIMAL RESCUE, according to Variety.
The film, which already has Tom Hardy, Noomi Rapace and BULLHEAD's Matthias Schoenaerts on the frontlines, with Michael R. Roskam directing, would have Gandolfini dipping his toe back into the criminal element, with the ANIMAL RESCUE telling the story of a guy trying to move beyond his dicey past yet somehow getting caught up in a robbery gone bad and a murder, all surrounding a lost pit bull.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Like me on Facebook.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Could These International TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES Posters Win Over A Skeptical 7(ish) Year Old?? -- 95 total posts 95 posts
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay to bring you MANIMAL: THE MOVIE! -- 209 total posts 68 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 377 total posts 50 posts
- "I would never order an alcoholic beverage on the bridge..." Trailer for SPACE STATION 76 has its heart firmly in place and its tongue firmly in cheek! -- 96 total posts 47 posts
- Aye! The Next PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN Film Has An Official Release Date!! -- 33 total posts 33 posts
- Edgar Wright's Next Project Revealed! -- 140 total posts 32 posts
- Learn Which Movie Star Just Signed On To HBO’s Jonathan Nolan/Bad Robot Pilot WESTWORLD!! -- 31 total posts 31 posts
- 4th Week of July 2014 PICKS & PEEKS: Werewolves, BLUE RUIN, Nordic Noir, ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE + more! -- 188 total posts 30 posts
- New Trailer Promises the Creepiest HONEYMOON Ever! -- 45 total posts 27 posts
- Meet The GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY - Disney Infinity Style!! -- 26 total posts 26 posts