Exclusive: You'll Feel Dirty Watching The Red Band Trailer Premiere Of AMERICAN ECSTASY, Yet Be Unable To Look Away!!
The Kidd here...
Not too long ago, the red band trailer for a new film AMERICAN ECSTASY got put in front of me. Described to me as a mix between horror films such as V/H/S and CREEPSHOW, late night Skin-emax, and movies like THE GIRL WITH THE DRAGON TATTOO, KILLER JOE and others, beforehand, it certainly had my attention. And upon taking a glimpse at director Jonathan Leder's directorial debut, I walked away feeling a bit dirty and plenty uncomfortable. To be perfectly honest, I wasn't sure that what I had just seen wasn't some underground snuff film cut into trailer form.
And I watched it again... same feeling, but this time, even with some of the graphic imagery flashing before me, I was absolutely intrigued to know more - where was this was all going, what exactly was happening here, and how much more would I be shown?
So I passed it along to a couple other colleagues to take a look and gather their opinions... and their reactions came back pretty much the same. Unique... provacative... hypnotic...haunting... one even said he felt compelled to take a shower and wash some of the filth off that seemed to collect while watching. And if just from the trailer, a film can get you to start feeling more than a few of those things, that's the kind of movie I want to see.
Starring Britany Nola, Robert Kirkland, Christian DeBoer, Amy Hood and Lindsay Roan, this anthology-style picture appears to be ready to put quite a few women in some incredibly dangerous, terrifying and very difficult-to-watch scenarios... and I am extremely curious to get a much bigger look.
Now take a look at the NSFW red band trailer premiere for AMERICAN ECSTASY here exclusively at Ain't It Cool News, and see for yourself...
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Like me on Facebook.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- A biker gang, Gipsy Danger, and now Charlie Hunnam will command the KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND RABLE as King Arthur! -- 103 total posts 51 posts
- Martin Scorsese May Make A Film About One Of America's Greatest Bands! Gabba Gabba Hey! -- 138 total posts 31 posts
- The first SAW returns to theaters this Halloween! -- 69 total posts 17 posts
- Warner Bros. is moving quickly on getting the Looney Tunes characters and ACME back on the big screen! -- 69 total posts 16 posts
- Superman & Lois Lane get wet together!!! BATMAN VS SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE!!! -- 351 total posts 15 posts
- Capone examines how THE NOVEMBER MAN takes the weakest James Bond and makes him a killer spy!!! -- 248 total posts 11 posts
- Two Clips From DOCTOR WHO S08E02: ‘Into the Dalek’!! -- 32 total posts 10 posts
- Our first look at the main character from Pixar's INSIDE OUT! -- 62 total posts 9 posts
- Final PICKS & PEEKS of Aug 2014: LEGEND OF HELL HOUSE, Zombies, FOSSE, RATS, Nukes & Teens!!! -- 276 total posts 8 posts
- Ridley Scott Says The BLADE RUNNER Sequel Is Written And It’s… -- 462 total posts 8 posts