Exclusive: You'll Feel Dirty Watching The Red Band Trailer Premiere Of AMERICAN ECSTASY, Yet Be Unable To Look Away!!
The Kidd here...
Not too long ago, the red band trailer for a new film AMERICAN ECSTASY got put in front of me. Described to me as a mix between horror films such as V/H/S and CREEPSHOW, late night Skin-emax, and movies like THE GIRL WITH THE DRAGON TATTOO, KILLER JOE and others, beforehand, it certainly had my attention. And upon taking a glimpse at director Jonathan Leder's directorial debut, I walked away feeling a bit dirty and plenty uncomfortable. To be perfectly honest, I wasn't sure that what I had just seen wasn't some underground snuff film cut into trailer form.
And I watched it again... same feeling, but this time, even with some of the graphic imagery flashing before me, I was absolutely intrigued to know more - where was this was all going, what exactly was happening here, and how much more would I be shown?
So I passed it along to a couple other colleagues to take a look and gather their opinions... and their reactions came back pretty much the same. Unique... provacative... hypnotic...haunting... one even said he felt compelled to take a shower and wash some of the filth off that seemed to collect while watching. And if just from the trailer, a film can get you to start feeling more than a few of those things, that's the kind of movie I want to see.
Starring Britany Nola, Robert Kirkland, Christian DeBoer, Amy Hood and Lindsay Roan, this anthology-style picture appears to be ready to put quite a few women in some incredibly dangerous, terrifying and very difficult-to-watch scenarios... and I am extremely curious to get a much bigger look.
Now take a look at the NSFW red band trailer premiere for AMERICAN ECSTASY here exclusively at Ain't It Cool News, and see for yourself...
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Like me on Facebook.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- First Trailer for EDGE OF TOMORROW, Starring Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt! -- 376 total posts 120 posts
- BBCA Brings Forth New Images From 'The Time of the Doctor' - Matt Smith's Final Episode Of DOCTOR WHO!! -- 64 total posts 64 posts
- Butters-centric SOUTH PARK Season Finale!! Final Wednesday SURVIVOR!! The Final CSI, MINDS, ARROW & TOMORROW PEOPLE Of 2013!! New MOB, MODERN, MIDDLE, NASHVILLE, SING OFF, BURNING LOVE, GIRL CODE, AHS, X, SOUP, PICKERS!! Whitford On KIMMEL!! Cumberbatch & Takei On CONAN!! Herc’s Wednesday TV Talkback!! -- 86 total posts 56 posts
- Peter Jackson Says Hobbitses Stalled His TINTIN Sequel - But... -- 55 total posts 55 posts
- Is Jason Clarke Our New John Connor? -- 246 total posts 53 posts
- Here's A Motion Comic Set Up For I, FRANKENSTEIN!! -- 47 total posts 47 posts
- I'd watch Simon Pegg and Monty Python in ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING! -- 93 total posts 47 posts
- Samuel L. Jackson in Talks for David Yates' TARZAN! -- 133 total posts 38 posts
- THE PURGE 2 to be headed up by Frank Grillo! -- 65 total posts 37 posts
- DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES Teaser Posters Portend The Arrival Of Next Week's Trailer!! -- 169 total posts 33 posts