Exclusive: You'll Feel Dirty Watching The Red Band Trailer Premiere Of AMERICAN ECSTASY, Yet Be Unable To Look Away!!
The Kidd here...
Not too long ago, the red band trailer for a new film AMERICAN ECSTASY got put in front of me. Described to me as a mix between horror films such as V/H/S and CREEPSHOW, late night Skin-emax, and movies like THE GIRL WITH THE DRAGON TATTOO, KILLER JOE and others, beforehand, it certainly had my attention. And upon taking a glimpse at director Jonathan Leder's directorial debut, I walked away feeling a bit dirty and plenty uncomfortable. To be perfectly honest, I wasn't sure that what I had just seen wasn't some underground snuff film cut into trailer form.
And I watched it again... same feeling, but this time, even with some of the graphic imagery flashing before me, I was absolutely intrigued to know more - where was this was all going, what exactly was happening here, and how much more would I be shown?
So I passed it along to a couple other colleagues to take a look and gather their opinions... and their reactions came back pretty much the same. Unique... provacative... hypnotic...haunting... one even said he felt compelled to take a shower and wash some of the filth off that seemed to collect while watching. And if just from the trailer, a film can get you to start feeling more than a few of those things, that's the kind of movie I want to see.
Starring Britany Nola, Robert Kirkland, Christian DeBoer, Amy Hood and Lindsay Roan, this anthology-style picture appears to be ready to put quite a few women in some incredibly dangerous, terrifying and very difficult-to-watch scenarios... and I am extremely curious to get a much bigger look.
Now take a look at the NSFW red band trailer premiere for AMERICAN ECSTASY here exclusively at Ain't It Cool News, and see for yourself...
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Like me on Facebook.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 229 total posts 229 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 186 total posts 186 posts
- FIFTY SHADES OF GREY Trailer Is Like Daaaaayuuuuuuum! -- 132 total posts 131 posts
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 200 total posts 116 posts
- Marvel Debuts Special ANT-MAN Poster For Comic Con! -- 109 total posts 66 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 218 total posts 54 posts
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 348 total posts 53 posts
- SDCC '14: Title logo for WARCRAFT! -- 60 total posts 48 posts
- Marvel sets one additional 2018 release date! -- 104 total posts 43 posts
- He's not 007 anymore, but Pierce Brosnan is still kicking ass across Europe in the full trailer for THE NOVEMBER MAN! -- 85 total posts 36 posts