‘That’s Some Badass Shit!!’
Herc Endorses JUSTIFIED 4.10!!
Justified 4.10 FAQ
What’s it called?
“Get Drew.” (An homage, one assumes, to Elmore Leonard’s “Get Shorty.”)
Teleplay is credited to Dave Andron (“Where’s Waldo,” “Foot Chase”) & VJ Boyd (“Guy Walks Into A Bar,” “Kin”).
What says FX?
“Drew Thompson slips through the fingers of Raylan, Boyd, and the Detroit mob, and sets off a breakneck race to find him.”
Has Harlan County even employed a non-criminal as sheriff?
Hard to be certain!
How does it start?
With Boyd cuffed on the floor as Raylan searches Drew Thompson’s old office.
Does Drew/Shelby pull a Richard Kimbell and put a razor and some hair dye to work?
Does any photography exist of Jim Beaver’s upper lip? No, Sheriff Shelby doesn’t even manage to doff his uniform this week.
Does Colt survive this episode?
Any forward motion on Boyd’s Dairy Queen franchise?
Not this week.
Is the foxy grifter back?
Any sign of Randall, Lindsey, Constable Bob, or the ghost of Arlo Givens?
The big news?
Someone we’ve not seen all season returns this week.
What else is FX not telling us?
We learn this week that Boyd and Ava Crowder’s combined net worth is about $300,000.
Ellen May returns this week?
She does, as the promo makes plain.
Adam Arkin’s been hard at work producing and directing Graham Yost’s “The Americans.” But Mike O’Malley’s back as Tonin’s henchman.
Plan C. The moment Raylan chooses to come upon Johnny Crowder. Art Mullen. Wynn Duffy. More nice long-term misdirection. Walton Goggins’ reading of “Chair!” “We Ain’t Driving.” “We’re going to acknowledge that this guy is awesome.” “It ain’t like we’re friends on The Facebook or nothin’.” “You got another battery?” “Because that’s the shit that happens when you choose to live a life as a small-time asshole.” “Or we run.” “I’ll try to get by.”
What’s not so good?
A second week goes by without Raylan shooting anyone.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
“We just gotta figure out how to get out of Harlan alive.”
10 p.m. Tuesday. FX.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 109 total posts 25 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 180 total posts 16 posts
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 308 total posts 13 posts
- Marvel Debuts Special ANT-MAN Poster For Comic Con! -- 55 total posts 13 posts
- From The Wasteland Emerges A MAD MAX: FURY ROAD Teaser Poster! -- 185 total posts 10 posts
- Latino Review’s El Mayimbe aka Umberto Gonzalez is set to direct the digital actioner, BREAKNECK! -- 17 total posts 10 posts
- Trailer for OUT OF PRINT, a documentary about the New Beverly Theater and the importance of preserving 35mm exhibition! -- 35 total posts 9 posts
- SDCC '14: Title logo for WARCRAFT! -- 18 total posts 8 posts
- Marvel sets one additional 2018 release date! -- 68 total posts 7 posts
- 4th Week of July 2014 PICKS & PEEKS: Werewolves, BLUE RUIN, Nordic Noir, ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE + more! -- 389 total posts 6 posts