‘That’s Some Badass Shit!!’
Herc Endorses JUSTIFIED 4.10!!
Justified 4.10 FAQ
What’s it called?
“Get Drew.” (An homage, one assumes, to Elmore Leonard’s “Get Shorty.”)
Teleplay is credited to Dave Andron (“Where’s Waldo,” “Foot Chase”) & VJ Boyd (“Guy Walks Into A Bar,” “Kin”).
What says FX?
“Drew Thompson slips through the fingers of Raylan, Boyd, and the Detroit mob, and sets off a breakneck race to find him.”
Has Harlan County even employed a non-criminal as sheriff?
Hard to be certain!
How does it start?
With Boyd cuffed on the floor as Raylan searches Drew Thompson’s old office.
Does Drew/Shelby pull a Richard Kimbell and put a razor and some hair dye to work?
Does any photography exist of Jim Beaver’s upper lip? No, Sheriff Shelby doesn’t even manage to doff his uniform this week.
Does Colt survive this episode?
Any forward motion on Boyd’s Dairy Queen franchise?
Not this week.
Is the foxy grifter back?
Any sign of Randall, Lindsey, Constable Bob, or the ghost of Arlo Givens?
The big news?
Someone we’ve not seen all season returns this week.
What else is FX not telling us?
We learn this week that Boyd and Ava Crowder’s combined net worth is about $300,000.
Ellen May returns this week?
She does, as the promo makes plain.
Adam Arkin’s been hard at work producing and directing Graham Yost’s “The Americans.” But Mike O’Malley’s back as Tonin’s henchman.
Plan C. The moment Raylan chooses to come upon Johnny Crowder. Art Mullen. Wynn Duffy. More nice long-term misdirection. Walton Goggins’ reading of “Chair!” “We Ain’t Driving.” “We’re going to acknowledge that this guy is awesome.” “It ain’t like we’re friends on The Facebook or nothin’.” “You got another battery?” “Because that’s the shit that happens when you choose to live a life as a small-time asshole.” “Or we run.” “I’ll try to get by.”
What’s not so good?
A second week goes by without Raylan shooting anyone.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
“We just gotta figure out how to get out of Harlan alive.”
10 p.m. Tuesday. FX.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Who has been offered the directing gig on Legendary's SKULL ISLAND!?! -- 201 total posts 177 posts
- KILL BILL: THE WHOLE BLOODY AFFAIR to get a limited theatrical release in 2015?! -- 245 total posts 141 posts
- 5th Week of July 2014's PICKS & PEEKS: LYNCH - HERZOG - JAA - ARONOFSKY - KASDAN - WOODSTOCK!!! -- 136 total posts 136 posts
- THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES Trailer Has Arrived! -- 516 total posts 126 posts
- Harry says GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY is better than German Chocolate Cake & means it!!! -- 692 total posts 90 posts
- George R.R. Martin Scales Back HBO Activity To Focus On Completing WINDS OF WINTER!! -- 112 total posts 66 posts
- Help Robert Meyer Burnett And Mark A. Altman Kickstart A Series Revisitation Of Their Ode To Geekosity, FREE ENTERPRISE!! -- 40 total posts 39 posts
- Eva Green in Talks for Tim Burton's MISS PEREGRINE'S HOME FOR PECULIAR CHILDREN! -- 102 total posts 38 posts
- Stern's TALENT!! New DRUNK, TYRANT, NATHAN, CARTER, GEAR, STORAGE, SHIPPING, LOSS, LITTLE, LIARS, MATADOR & PAINS!! WIFE SWAP & DEGRASSI Finales!! Chris Pratt & Judy Greer On LETTERMAN!! Maggie Gyllenhaal & Lee Pace On SETH!! Jamie Chung On CRAIG!! Herc’s Tuesday TV Talkback!! -- 38 total posts 38 posts
- Watch Quickly!! Some Test Footage From Tim Miller And Ryan Reynolds’ DEADPOOL Movie!! -- 177 total posts 32 posts