‘That’s Some Badass Shit!!’
Herc Endorses JUSTIFIED 4.10!!
Justified 4.10 FAQ
What’s it called?
“Get Drew.” (An homage, one assumes, to Elmore Leonard’s “Get Shorty.”)
Teleplay is credited to Dave Andron (“Where’s Waldo,” “Foot Chase”) & VJ Boyd (“Guy Walks Into A Bar,” “Kin”).
What says FX?
“Drew Thompson slips through the fingers of Raylan, Boyd, and the Detroit mob, and sets off a breakneck race to find him.”
Has Harlan County even employed a non-criminal as sheriff?
Hard to be certain!
How does it start?
With Boyd cuffed on the floor as Raylan searches Drew Thompson’s old office.
Does Drew/Shelby pull a Richard Kimbell and put a razor and some hair dye to work?
Does any photography exist of Jim Beaver’s upper lip? No, Sheriff Shelby doesn’t even manage to doff his uniform this week.
Does Colt survive this episode?
Any forward motion on Boyd’s Dairy Queen franchise?
Not this week.
Is the foxy grifter back?
Any sign of Randall, Lindsey, Constable Bob, or the ghost of Arlo Givens?
The big news?
Someone we’ve not seen all season returns this week.
What else is FX not telling us?
We learn this week that Boyd and Ava Crowder’s combined net worth is about $300,000.
Ellen May returns this week?
She does, as the promo makes plain.
Adam Arkin’s been hard at work producing and directing Graham Yost’s “The Americans.” But Mike O’Malley’s back as Tonin’s henchman.
Plan C. The moment Raylan chooses to come upon Johnny Crowder. Art Mullen. Wynn Duffy. More nice long-term misdirection. Walton Goggins’ reading of “Chair!” “We Ain’t Driving.” “We’re going to acknowledge that this guy is awesome.” “It ain’t like we’re friends on The Facebook or nothin’.” “You got another battery?” “Because that’s the shit that happens when you choose to live a life as a small-time asshole.” “Or we run.” “I’ll try to get by.”
What’s not so good?
A second week goes by without Raylan shooting anyone.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
“We just gotta figure out how to get out of Harlan alive.”
10 p.m. Tuesday. FX.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- PROMETHEUS 2 now has a writer!!! -- 600 total posts 433 posts
- John Ary's Video Review Of WORLD WAR Z!! -- 199 total posts 199 posts
- Ryan Reynolds No Longer the HIGHLANDER -- 309 total posts 194 posts
- Harry's 25th Picks & Peeks of 2013!!! With THINGS TO COME, OCTAMAN, Bette Davis, STOKER, HOWLING, LIFEFORCE & more! -- 174 total posts 174 posts
- David S. Goyer And Mr. Beaks Talk MAN OF STEEL Spoilers! DA VINCI'S DEMONS,100 BULLETS And JUSTICE LEAGUE Also Discussed! -- 470 total posts 164 posts
- Behold A Nifty New Poster For Disney's THE BLACK HOLE (1979)!! -- 107 total posts 107 posts
- SIN CITY 2: A DAME TO KILL FOR delayed to next year. NOOOOOO!!!!! -- 137 total posts 105 posts
- Father Geek says MAN OF STEEL is pretty much the best Superhero Movie ever made and I'm not gonna argue! -- 1839 total posts 105 posts
- We have the first trailer for Disney Animation's next film, FROZEN right here!!! -- 89 total posts 89 posts
- Sony has announced release dates for both THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3 and THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 4!!! -- 218 total posts 82 posts