‘That’s Some Badass Shit!!’
Herc Endorses JUSTIFIED 4.10!!
Justified 4.10 FAQ
What’s it called?
“Get Drew.” (An homage, one assumes, to Elmore Leonard’s “Get Shorty.”)
Teleplay is credited to Dave Andron (“Where’s Waldo,” “Foot Chase”) & VJ Boyd (“Guy Walks Into A Bar,” “Kin”).
What says FX?
“Drew Thompson slips through the fingers of Raylan, Boyd, and the Detroit mob, and sets off a breakneck race to find him.”
Has Harlan County even employed a non-criminal as sheriff?
Hard to be certain!
How does it start?
With Boyd cuffed on the floor as Raylan searches Drew Thompson’s old office.
Does Drew/Shelby pull a Richard Kimbell and put a razor and some hair dye to work?
Does any photography exist of Jim Beaver’s upper lip? No, Sheriff Shelby doesn’t even manage to doff his uniform this week.
Does Colt survive this episode?
Any forward motion on Boyd’s Dairy Queen franchise?
Not this week.
Is the foxy grifter back?
Any sign of Randall, Lindsey, Constable Bob, or the ghost of Arlo Givens?
The big news?
Someone we’ve not seen all season returns this week.
What else is FX not telling us?
We learn this week that Boyd and Ava Crowder’s combined net worth is about $300,000.
Ellen May returns this week?
She does, as the promo makes plain.
Adam Arkin’s been hard at work producing and directing Graham Yost’s “The Americans.” But Mike O’Malley’s back as Tonin’s henchman.
Plan C. The moment Raylan chooses to come upon Johnny Crowder. Art Mullen. Wynn Duffy. More nice long-term misdirection. Walton Goggins’ reading of “Chair!” “We Ain’t Driving.” “We’re going to acknowledge that this guy is awesome.” “It ain’t like we’re friends on The Facebook or nothin’.” “You got another battery?” “Because that’s the shit that happens when you choose to live a life as a small-time asshole.” “Or we run.” “I’ll try to get by.”
What’s not so good?
A second week goes by without Raylan shooting anyone.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
“We just gotta figure out how to get out of Harlan alive.”
10 p.m. Tuesday. FX.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- SDCC '14: Another snap of Batfleck from BATMAN V SUPERMAN! -- 240 total posts 12 posts
- FIFTY SHADES OF GREY Trailer Is Like Daaaaayuuuuuuum! -- 259 total posts 12 posts
- Mark Hamill referred to his beard for STAR WARS: EPISODE VII as "contractually-obligated"!! Does that confirm what we've been hearing?? -- 195 total posts 10 posts
- "This is a classic alternate reality situation...like FRINGE!" Get wet with the red-band trailer for HOT TUB TIME MACHINE 2! -- 59 total posts 6 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint reports in on the panel of The Giver! Footage! Jeff Bridges Q&A! -- 12 total posts 3 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 236 total posts 3 posts
- Check Out this New Poster for HORNS! -- 30 total posts 3 posts
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 278 total posts 3 posts
- Spierig Brothers to Write and Direct WINCHESTER for Hammer! -- 11 total posts 2 posts
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 214 total posts 2 posts