David Strathairn Gets Underfoot Of Gareth Edwards's GODZILLA!
It's the same old story with Legendary Pictures's remake of GODZILLA: we know jack shit about the plot, but, man, they're rounding up a great cast!
According to Variety, David Strathairn is in talks to play a "military figure" in Gareth Edwards's giant monster flick. He'll join the still-in-talks trio of Aaron Johnson, Elizabeth Olsen and Bryan Cranston. I wonder whether we'll be rooting for or against the military in this movie? That'll be up to Frank Darabont, whose rewrite of the Max Borenstein/Dave Callaham screenplay should be done by now.
GODZILLA was allegedly targeting a late March start in advance of a May 16, 2014 release date. Better get rollin', kids.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- At Long Last, Our First Trailer For MAD MAX: FURY ROAD!! Official Vid Of Comic-Con Reel!! -- 575 total posts 124 posts
- Harry says GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY is better than German Chocolate Cake & means it!!! -- 441 total posts 121 posts
- Watch Quickly!! Some Test Footage From Tim Miller And Ryan Reynolds’ DEADPOOL Movie!! -- 77 total posts 77 posts
- SDCC '14: First footage of Batman vs Superman screens!!! Now w/ hi-res look at Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman!! -- 731 total posts 66 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint runs down the AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON footage!!! -- 164 total posts 22 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint has seen actual footage from George Miller's MAD MAX: FURY ROAD!!! -- 129 total posts 22 posts
- Our First Katniss-centric Trailer For THE HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY PART 1!! -- 18 total posts 18 posts
- ‘You Have Failed This City!!’ When Atom Met ARROW!! 2.5 Minutes Of Season Three!! -- 52 total posts 16 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint checks out Marvel's Ant-Man panel and sees a nifty teaser sequence! -- 69 total posts 15 posts
- Disney Infinity Summons Loki, Green Goblln, And Ronan the Accuser!! -- 14 total posts 14 posts