David Strathairn Gets Underfoot Of Gareth Edwards's GODZILLA!
It's the same old story with Legendary Pictures's remake of GODZILLA: we know jack shit about the plot, but, man, they're rounding up a great cast!
According to Variety, David Strathairn is in talks to play a "military figure" in Gareth Edwards's giant monster flick. He'll join the still-in-talks trio of Aaron Johnson, Elizabeth Olsen and Bryan Cranston. I wonder whether we'll be rooting for or against the military in this movie? That'll be up to Frank Darabont, whose rewrite of the Max Borenstein/Dave Callaham screenplay should be done by now.
GODZILLA was allegedly targeting a late March start in advance of a May 16, 2014 release date. Better get rollin', kids.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- A Provocative New Trailer For THE DEATH OF SUPERMAN LIVES!! Nic Cage, Tim Burton, Kevin Smith… -- 241 total posts 241 posts
- August Picks & Peeks 2014 Catch Up: DePalma, Jarmusch, Corman, Cuaron, Arau, Cosmotos, Brass, Huston + more! -- 137 total posts 137 posts
- Filed under "you're damn right it's 2014," Kevin Smith to direct Johnny Depp in YOGA HOSERS!! -- 283 total posts 93 posts
- Trailer for New Stephen King Thriller, A GOOD MARRIAGE! -- 70 total posts 62 posts
- Here’s Our First Official Image From The ANT-MAN Movie!! -- 305 total posts 33 posts
- SHERLOCK’s Benedict Cumberbatch To Play Another Khan In Warner Bros’ JUNGLE BOOK Movie!! -- 108 total posts 19 posts
- Edgar Wright and Simon Pegg to Re-Team on New Film! -- 101 total posts 18 posts
- A Tuesday MiniDocback Brings DOCTOR WHO S8 Promo Images, Moffat's MicroSynopses For S8 Eps, A Look At The New York & Mexican Premieres Of ‘Deep Breath’, And More!! -- 30 total posts 17 posts
- Drew McWeeny Drops By For The Latest Episode Of "Fire Talk With Me"! Blu-ray Contest Winner Announced! -- 33 total posts 16 posts
- The OLYMPUS HAS FALLEN sequel, LONDON HAS FALLEN gets a director and rumored synopsis! -- 183 total posts 15 posts