David Strathairn Gets Underfoot Of Gareth Edwards's GODZILLA!
It's the same old story with Legendary Pictures's remake of GODZILLA: we know jack shit about the plot, but, man, they're rounding up a great cast!
According to Variety, David Strathairn is in talks to play a "military figure" in Gareth Edwards's giant monster flick. He'll join the still-in-talks trio of Aaron Johnson, Elizabeth Olsen and Bryan Cranston. I wonder whether we'll be rooting for or against the military in this movie? That'll be up to Frank Darabont, whose rewrite of the Max Borenstein/Dave Callaham screenplay should be done by now.
GODZILLA was allegedly targeting a late March start in advance of a May 16, 2014 release date. Better get rollin', kids.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 105 total posts 73 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 403 total posts 63 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 62 total posts 62 posts
- Check Out This Trailer for British Sci-Fi Film THE ANOMALY! -- 31 total posts 31 posts
- Nordling Reviews TRANSCENDENCE! -- 177 total posts 29 posts
- ‘This Place Is Bullshit!!’ The 2-Minute Season-Two Trailer For Netflix’s ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK!! -- 33 total posts 20 posts
- SINISTER 2 Has Found its Director! -- 39 total posts 18 posts
- The first trailer for Clint Eastwood's JERSEY BOYS is here! -- 92 total posts 16 posts
- New Images from Richard Linklater's BOYHOOD! -- 21 total posts 15 posts
- Denzel Washington Walks In The Middle Of The Street In THE EQUALIZER Teaser Poster! -- 102 total posts 9 posts