David Strathairn Gets Underfoot Of Gareth Edwards's GODZILLA!
It's the same old story with Legendary Pictures's remake of GODZILLA: we know jack shit about the plot, but, man, they're rounding up a great cast!
According to Variety, David Strathairn is in talks to play a "military figure" in Gareth Edwards's giant monster flick. He'll join the still-in-talks trio of Aaron Johnson, Elizabeth Olsen and Bryan Cranston. I wonder whether we'll be rooting for or against the military in this movie? That'll be up to Frank Darabont, whose rewrite of the Max Borenstein/Dave Callaham screenplay should be done by now.
GODZILLA was allegedly targeting a late March start in advance of a May 16, 2014 release date. Better get rollin', kids.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Filed under "you're damn right it's 2014," Kevin Smith to direct Johnny Depp in YOGA HOSERS!! -- 216 total posts 26 posts
- Trailer for New Stephen King Thriller, A GOOD MARRIAGE! -- 25 total posts 17 posts
- Here’s Our First Official Image From The ANT-MAN Movie!! -- 282 total posts 10 posts
- SHERLOCK’s Benedict Cumberbatch To Play Another Khan In Warner Bros’ JUNGLE BOOK Movie!! -- 97 total posts 8 posts
- The OLYMPUS HAS FALLEN sequel, LONDON HAS FALLEN gets a director and rumored synopsis! -- 175 total posts 7 posts
- Drew McWeeny Drops By For The Latest Episode Of "Fire Talk With Me"! Blu-ray Contest Winner Announced! -- 21 total posts 4 posts
- New Images from ROSEWATER, Starring Gael Garcia Bernal! -- 26 total posts 4 posts
1918-2014 -- 34 total posts 4 posts
- Edgar Wright and Simon Pegg to Re-Team on New Film! -- 86 total posts 3 posts
- Discover How Little You Know About The People You Know in this teaser for Jason Reitman's MEN, WOMEN & CHILDREN! -- 28 total posts 2 posts