David Strathairn Gets Underfoot Of Gareth Edwards's GODZILLA!
It's the same old story with Legendary Pictures's remake of GODZILLA: we know jack shit about the plot, but, man, they're rounding up a great cast!
According to Variety, David Strathairn is in talks to play a "military figure" in Gareth Edwards's giant monster flick. He'll join the still-in-talks trio of Aaron Johnson, Elizabeth Olsen and Bryan Cranston. I wonder whether we'll be rooting for or against the military in this movie? That'll be up to Frank Darabont, whose rewrite of the Max Borenstein/Dave Callaham screenplay should be done by now.
GODZILLA was allegedly targeting a late March start in advance of a May 16, 2014 release date. Better get rollin', kids.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- That rumor about Sony selling SPIDER-MAN? Don't you believe it for a second! -- 245 total posts 69 posts
- Papa Vinyard thinks that HANGOVER: PART III was a paycheck grab for a buncha people who are already rich!! -- 34 total posts 34 posts
- We have some new details on the POLTERGEIST remake/reboot/sequel!! -- 182 total posts 32 posts
- Next on the Reboot assemblyline? TIMECOP!! -- 72 total posts 28 posts
- The METALLICA THROUGH THE NEVER Teaser! -- 91 total posts 25 posts
- New MAN OF STEEL trailer makes me happy that Superman has severe red eye!!! -- 685 total posts 13 posts
- So where is FAST AND FURIOUS 7 going to take place!?! -- 60 total posts 11 posts
Returns To 24!! -- 18 total posts 10 posts
- Kristin Scott Thomas Chews Up Ryan Gosling's Girlfriend In A Very Nasty Clip From ONLY GOD FORGIVES! -- 49 total posts 7 posts
- Yo Listen Up Here's A Story About A Little Guy That Lives In A Blue World... -- 138 total posts 6 posts