Here's An AICN Exclusive Clip Of BIG ASS SPIDER! SXSW 2013!
BIG ASS SPIDER looks like a lot of fun. It premieres tonight at midnight at SXSW, and at least from the title we know that this movie won't be about some almost romance that happens on a train to Paris as a man and woman contemplate their lives, never quite touching. No, what you see is what you get. Can't go wrong with giant monsters, ever. Making a sweeping historical epic? Add a giant bug. Or how about a rousing sports picture? Giant bug.
I was standing in line waiting for a movie when the director from BIG ASS SPIDER tapped me on the shoulder and offered me this exclusive clip, and it looks pretty great. Can't go wrong with early morning gore. I have a feeling BIG ASS SPIDER's going to play very well with this crowd. Here's the clip:
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Are you ready for VENOM and SINISTER-SIX films? -- 183 total posts 183 posts
- War Machine to join Iron Man and friends in THE AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON!?! -- 147 total posts 147 posts
- BBCA Brings Forth New Images From 'The Time of the Doctor' - Matt Smith's Final Episode Of DOCTOR WHO!! -- 152 total posts 27 posts
- First Trailer for EDGE OF TOMORROW, Starring Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt! -- 416 total posts 22 posts
- First Images from Wally Pfister's TRANSCENDENCE! -- 115 total posts 12 posts
- Peter Jackson Says Hobbitses Stalled His TINTIN Sequel - But... -- 119 total posts 9 posts
- Sony has hired a writer for BAD BOYS 3, plus updates on the MEN IN BLACK and GHOSTBUSTERS franchises!! -- 312 total posts 8 posts
- THE KNIGHTS OF BADASSDOM gets a release date! But which version will we see? -- 27 total posts 7 posts
- A Poster For The Badass Looking GODZILLA!! -- 185 total posts 5 posts
- 47 RONIN's Animated Prequel Thing Is Here!! -- 36 total posts 5 posts