Here's An AICN Exclusive Clip Of BIG ASS SPIDER! SXSW 2013!
BIG ASS SPIDER looks like a lot of fun. It premieres tonight at midnight at SXSW, and at least from the title we know that this movie won't be about some almost romance that happens on a train to Paris as a man and woman contemplate their lives, never quite touching. No, what you see is what you get. Can't go wrong with giant monsters, ever. Making a sweeping historical epic? Add a giant bug. Or how about a rousing sports picture? Giant bug.
I was standing in line waiting for a movie when the director from BIG ASS SPIDER tapped me on the shoulder and offered me this exclusive clip, and it looks pretty great. Can't go wrong with early morning gore. I have a feeling BIG ASS SPIDER's going to play very well with this crowd. Here's the clip:
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Capone loved the pure joy of discovering the GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY!!! -- 74 total posts 74 posts
- Alex Kurtzman (as in Kurtzman and Orci) to direct the MUMMY reboot...yay?!! -- 282 total posts 17 posts
- International BIRDMAN Trailer Is Here!!! -- 142 total posts 13 posts
- Jeremy Talks GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, ANT-MAN And Comic Con With Kevin Feige! -- 299 total posts 12 posts
- Trailer for MUDBLOODS - Documentary About Real Life Muggle Quidditch Players! -- 106 total posts 9 posts
- Capone dances the line between loving Chadwick Boseman as James Brown and frustration with the rest of GET ON UP!!! -- 9 total posts 9 posts
- Harry says GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY is better than German Chocolate Cake & means it!!! -- 761 total posts 8 posts
- Disney Taking The Ol' Bait-And-Switch Route With Teaser For INTO THE WOODS! -- 104 total posts 7 posts
- First Poster for THE HATEFUL EIGHT Arrives, Confirming 2015 Release! -- 212 total posts 5 posts
- 5th Week of July 2014's PICKS & PEEKS: LYNCH - HERZOG - JAA - ARONOFSKY - KASDAN - WOODSTOCK!!! -- 344 total posts 4 posts