Here's An AICN Exclusive Clip Of BIG ASS SPIDER! SXSW 2013!
BIG ASS SPIDER looks like a lot of fun. It premieres tonight at midnight at SXSW, and at least from the title we know that this movie won't be about some almost romance that happens on a train to Paris as a man and woman contemplate their lives, never quite touching. No, what you see is what you get. Can't go wrong with giant monsters, ever. Making a sweeping historical epic? Add a giant bug. Or how about a rousing sports picture? Giant bug.
I was standing in line waiting for a movie when the director from BIG ASS SPIDER tapped me on the shoulder and offered me this exclusive clip, and it looks pretty great. Can't go wrong with early morning gore. I have a feeling BIG ASS SPIDER's going to play very well with this crowd. Here's the clip:
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- HBO Greenlights New Class Warfare Miniseries From THE WIRE Mastermind David Simon!! -- 55 total posts 19 posts
- Alex Kurtzman (as in Kurtzman and Orci) to direct the MUMMY reboot...yay?!! -- 111 total posts 12 posts
- New Trailer For Christopher Nolan's INTERSTELLAR Is Here! Let's Light This Candle! -- 251 total posts 6 posts
- Find Out How E.T. Nearly Killed Video Games In Trailer For Zak Penn's Documentary, ATARI: GAME OVER! -- 361 total posts 5 posts
- Trailer for NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 3...yeah, you're welcome! -- 164 total posts 3 posts
- KILL BILL: THE WHOLE BLOODY AFFAIR to get a limited theatrical release in 2015?! -- 284 total posts 3 posts
- Is a New TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE Film in the Works? -- 32 total posts 3 posts
- Jeremy Talks GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, ANT-MAN And Comic Con With Kevin Feige! -- 141 total posts 3 posts
- New Images Invite You INTO THE WOODS! -- 41 total posts 3 posts
- First Poster for THE HATEFUL EIGHT Arrives, Confirming 2015 Release! -- 126 total posts 3 posts