Here's An AICN Exclusive Clip Of BIG ASS SPIDER! SXSW 2013!
BIG ASS SPIDER looks like a lot of fun. It premieres tonight at midnight at SXSW, and at least from the title we know that this movie won't be about some almost romance that happens on a train to Paris as a man and woman contemplate their lives, never quite touching. No, what you see is what you get. Can't go wrong with giant monsters, ever. Making a sweeping historical epic? Add a giant bug. Or how about a rousing sports picture? Giant bug.
I was standing in line waiting for a movie when the director from BIG ASS SPIDER tapped me on the shoulder and offered me this exclusive clip, and it looks pretty great. Can't go wrong with early morning gore. I have a feeling BIG ASS SPIDER's going to play very well with this crowd. Here's the clip:
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- 1st wk of Sept 2014's PICKS & PEEKS with Universal Monsters, FIRESTARTER, Eco-Terrorism, swords & fantasy! -- 222 total posts 4 posts
- You're going to have to wait until 2017 to fly again with Hiccup and Toothless in HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON 3! -- 31 total posts 4 posts
- WIRE Reunion!! Clarke Peters Joins Winona Ryder, James Belushi, Daniel Stern, Alfred Molina, Catherine Keener And Oscar Isaac For David Simon’s HBO Class-Warfare Miniseries SHOW ME A HERO!! -- 14 total posts 3 posts
- BBC Issues DOCTOR WHO: ‘Robot of Sherwood’ Promo Images!! + DOCTOR WHO EXTRAs For ‘Deep Breath’ And ‘Into the Dalek’ Are Now On YouTube!! -- 80 total posts 3 posts
- New Red-Band Trailer For ABCs OF DEATH 2 Ain't Fucking Around! -- 36 total posts 2 posts
- Russell Crowe and Ryan Gosling to bust some heads as Shane Black's NICE GUYS in July 2016! -- 39 total posts 2 posts
-- 23 total posts 1 post