Here's An AICN Exclusive Clip Of BIG ASS SPIDER! SXSW 2013!
BIG ASS SPIDER looks like a lot of fun. It premieres tonight at midnight at SXSW, and at least from the title we know that this movie won't be about some almost romance that happens on a train to Paris as a man and woman contemplate their lives, never quite touching. No, what you see is what you get. Can't go wrong with giant monsters, ever. Making a sweeping historical epic? Add a giant bug. Or how about a rousing sports picture? Giant bug.
I was standing in line waiting for a movie when the director from BIG ASS SPIDER tapped me on the shoulder and offered me this exclusive clip, and it looks pretty great. Can't go wrong with early morning gore. I have a feeling BIG ASS SPIDER's going to play very well with this crowd. Here's the clip:
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay to bring you MANIMAL: THE MOVIE! -- 165 total posts 24 posts
- Edgar Wright's Next Project Revealed! -- 124 total posts 16 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 341 total posts 14 posts
- 4th Week of July 2014 PICKS & PEEKS: Werewolves, BLUE RUIN, Nordic Noir, ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE + more! -- 171 total posts 13 posts
- "I would never order an alcoholic beverage on the bridge..." Trailer for SPACE STATION 76 has its heart firmly in place and its tongue firmly in cheek! -- 61 total posts 12 posts
- A New & Full Length Trailer For Disney XD’s STAR WARS REBELS!! -- 63 total posts 11 posts
- JJ Abrams reveals a rusted out, beat up awesome looking X-Wing in new video! -- 550 total posts 10 posts
- New Trailer Promises the Creepiest HONEYMOON Ever! -- 27 total posts 9 posts
- A Recently Recovered Gene Roddenberry Interview Leads To A Kickstarter About The Early Days Of STAR TREK!! -- 73 total posts 7 posts
- AICN Austin's GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Screening at Alamo Lakeline is set! Come join the fun! -- 6 total posts 6 posts