‘What Sort of Terms??’
Hercules Takes A Gander
At Tonight’s WALKING DEAD!!
Walking Dead 3.12 FAQ
What’s it called?
“Arrow on the Doorpost.”
What does that title mean?
That would be telling.
Teleplay is credited to WGA newcomer Ryan C. Coleman, who served as outgoing showrunner Glen Massara’s assistant on “Crash,” “Hawthorne” and “The Walking Dead”).
What says AMC?
“In an effort to prevent any more deaths, Rick and the Governor meet to come up with a peace treaty.”
How does it start?
With the first clip above. Daryl on his motorbike, hanging out near some silos. Rick and Hershel are close behind, but not Merle.
Is it wise to pry Daryl away from Merle?
As the second clip -- also from the teaser – suggests, it was probably best to leave Merle behind.
Is Merle really left behind, or is he hiding in the hills with a sniper rifle?
He’s really left behind, and he is not a happy Dixon.
Okay, how does Rick reply to Phil Governor’s “We have a lot to talk about” once the opening titles stop?
“You attacked us. Makes things pretty clear.”
And Phil’s response?
“If I was trying to make things clear I could have killed you all. I didn’t.”
What kind of peace treaty is Rick likely to negotiate with a lying snake like Phil Governor?
I know, right?
Is Andrea now leader of Woodbury?
No. That was just more of The Governor’s lies, I guess.
Does the governor attack the prison again this week?
Not this week. All but the final few minutes take place during Rick’s meet-up with The Governor.
On a scale of one to ten, ten being craziest, how crazy is Rick this week?
Crazy enough to agree to this sitdown.
Is Sarah Wayne Callies’ name still in the opening credits?
On my screener it is. But her ghostly form does not manifest.
Does Team Tyreese return this week?
It does not!
The big news?
Andrea belatedly learns what her boyfriend did to Maggie Greene.
What else is AMC not telling us?
We learn Phil Governor’s real last name. Milton’s there and he takes a great interest in Hershel’s stump. And there’s a reason Michonne was given a lot to do last week.
The bat. Maggie in heat. “At least buy me a drink first.” “It’s sort of beneath you, don’t you think?”
What’s not so good?
I think Rick could have saved a lot of people a lot of grief if he just took Merle’s advice.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
“I’m hoping you can talk me out of it.”
9 p.m. Sunday. AMC.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Nordling Reviews THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL! -- 53 total posts 51 posts
- Idris Elba to voice a great, big, bloody Bengal tiger by the name of Shere Khan in Jon Favreau's JUNGLE BOOK! -- 66 total posts 40 posts
- "Just another Saturday night" Marv and company are back in the first trailer for SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR!! -- 176 total posts 34 posts
- Sam Raimi to produce an adaptation of THE LAST OF US!!! -- 136 total posts 32 posts
- Jeremy Returns With More Tales From The CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER Set! -- 50 total posts 24 posts
- From The Director Of GRAVITY!! The First Two Minutes Of NBC And Bad Robot’s BELIEVE!! -- 22 total posts 22 posts
- Yowzwa!! Here’s 4 Minutes Of CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER!! -- 198 total posts 21 posts
- Will the sun come out tomorrow!?! The first trailer for the remake of ANNIE is here! -- 551 total posts 20 posts
- A newly remastered 4K print of THE TEXAS CHAIN SAW MASSACRE is coming just in time for its 40th anniversary!! -- 45 total posts 20 posts
- 10 Movies Not To Miss At SXSW 2014! -- 25 total posts 17 posts