‘What Sort of Terms??’
Hercules Takes A Gander
At Tonight’s WALKING DEAD!!
Walking Dead 3.12 FAQ
What’s it called?
“Arrow on the Doorpost.”
What does that title mean?
That would be telling.
Teleplay is credited to WGA newcomer Ryan C. Coleman, who served as outgoing showrunner Glen Massara’s assistant on “Crash,” “Hawthorne” and “The Walking Dead”).
What says AMC?
“In an effort to prevent any more deaths, Rick and the Governor meet to come up with a peace treaty.”
How does it start?
With the first clip above. Daryl on his motorbike, hanging out near some silos. Rick and Hershel are close behind, but not Merle.
Is it wise to pry Daryl away from Merle?
As the second clip -- also from the teaser – suggests, it was probably best to leave Merle behind.
Is Merle really left behind, or is he hiding in the hills with a sniper rifle?
He’s really left behind, and he is not a happy Dixon.
Okay, how does Rick reply to Phil Governor’s “We have a lot to talk about” once the opening titles stop?
“You attacked us. Makes things pretty clear.”
And Phil’s response?
“If I was trying to make things clear I could have killed you all. I didn’t.”
What kind of peace treaty is Rick likely to negotiate with a lying snake like Phil Governor?
I know, right?
Is Andrea now leader of Woodbury?
No. That was just more of The Governor’s lies, I guess.
Does the governor attack the prison again this week?
Not this week. All but the final few minutes take place during Rick’s meet-up with The Governor.
On a scale of one to ten, ten being craziest, how crazy is Rick this week?
Crazy enough to agree to this sitdown.
Is Sarah Wayne Callies’ name still in the opening credits?
On my screener it is. But her ghostly form does not manifest.
Does Team Tyreese return this week?
It does not!
The big news?
Andrea belatedly learns what her boyfriend did to Maggie Greene.
What else is AMC not telling us?
We learn Phil Governor’s real last name. Milton’s there and he takes a great interest in Hershel’s stump. And there’s a reason Michonne was given a lot to do last week.
The bat. Maggie in heat. “At least buy me a drink first.” “It’s sort of beneath you, don’t you think?”
What’s not so good?
I think Rick could have saved a lot of people a lot of grief if he just took Merle’s advice.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
“I’m hoping you can talk me out of it.”
9 p.m. Sunday. AMC.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Check Out Spidey and Electro in the First Clip from THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2! -- 145 total posts 145 posts
- ‘Nobody’s Interested In Your Texts!!’ President Barack Obama Takes On Zach Galifianakis BETWEEN TWO FERNS!! -- 175 total posts 140 posts
- Is one of these guys ready to play Dr. Victor Von Doom in Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR?! -- 258 total posts 127 posts
- Quint has seen Gareth Edwards and Legendary's Godzilla presentation at SXSW! Full on Kaiju badassery! -- 82 total posts 82 posts
- SXSW 2014: Nordling Reviews THE RAID 2: BERANDAL! -- 64 total posts 64 posts
- A New Scene From THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2!! -- 59 total posts 59 posts
- Jason Sudeikis to star as the Laker lovin', disguise wearin' Irwin "Fletch" Fletcher in FLETCH WON! -- 114 total posts 42 posts
- The LEGO MOVIE Sequel Finds Its Director - Will He Be A Master Builder?? -- 30 total posts 30 posts
- The Rock ‘Em, Sock ‘Em Badassity Of TITANFALL Is Now Upon Us!! -- 84 total posts 25 posts
- See The Flash's Full Costume For The New CW Show!! -- 90 total posts 24 posts