‘What Sort of Terms??’
Hercules Takes A Gander
At Tonight’s WALKING DEAD!!
Walking Dead 3.12 FAQ
What’s it called?
“Arrow on the Doorpost.”
What does that title mean?
That would be telling.
Teleplay is credited to WGA newcomer Ryan C. Coleman, who served as outgoing showrunner Glen Massara’s assistant on “Crash,” “Hawthorne” and “The Walking Dead”).
What says AMC?
“In an effort to prevent any more deaths, Rick and the Governor meet to come up with a peace treaty.”
How does it start?
With the first clip above. Daryl on his motorbike, hanging out near some silos. Rick and Hershel are close behind, but not Merle.
Is it wise to pry Daryl away from Merle?
As the second clip -- also from the teaser – suggests, it was probably best to leave Merle behind.
Is Merle really left behind, or is he hiding in the hills with a sniper rifle?
He’s really left behind, and he is not a happy Dixon.
Okay, how does Rick reply to Phil Governor’s “We have a lot to talk about” once the opening titles stop?
“You attacked us. Makes things pretty clear.”
And Phil’s response?
“If I was trying to make things clear I could have killed you all. I didn’t.”
What kind of peace treaty is Rick likely to negotiate with a lying snake like Phil Governor?
I know, right?
Is Andrea now leader of Woodbury?
No. That was just more of The Governor’s lies, I guess.
Does the governor attack the prison again this week?
Not this week. All but the final few minutes take place during Rick’s meet-up with The Governor.
On a scale of one to ten, ten being craziest, how crazy is Rick this week?
Crazy enough to agree to this sitdown.
Is Sarah Wayne Callies’ name still in the opening credits?
On my screener it is. But her ghostly form does not manifest.
Does Team Tyreese return this week?
It does not!
The big news?
Andrea belatedly learns what her boyfriend did to Maggie Greene.
What else is AMC not telling us?
We learn Phil Governor’s real last name. Milton’s there and he takes a great interest in Hershel’s stump. And there’s a reason Michonne was given a lot to do last week.
The bat. Maggie in heat. “At least buy me a drink first.” “It’s sort of beneath you, don’t you think?”
What’s not so good?
I think Rick could have saved a lot of people a lot of grief if he just took Merle’s advice.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
“I’m hoping you can talk me out of it.”
9 p.m. Sunday. AMC.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
HERCULES ON THE RADIO!!
Learn What Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Thinks About STAR TREK: INTO DARKNESS, Next Week’s HANNIBAL, MAD MEN, GAME OF THRONES, The New Fall Shows And More!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 8pm PT/11pm ET!! -- 236 total posts 110 posts
- Harry dives into STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS' spoilers to reveal the truth behind the blockbuster we're seeing! -- 219 total posts 89 posts
- Hey! Fat Face! Here's The New Teaser To ANCHORMAN: THE LEGEND CONTINUES! -- 220 total posts 58 posts
- Here's A Behind-The-Scenes Look At MAN OF STEEL With New Footage! Also... Is Supergirl In The Prequel Comic? -- 113 total posts 30 posts
- Nordling Reviews STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS! Spoilers Abound! You Are Warned! -- 995 total posts 29 posts
- UPDATE The Friday Docback Calls 'The Name of the Doctor'!! DOCTOR WHO's S7 Finale Arrives This Weekend!! Now With Glen's Ultra-Brief, SPOILER FREE MiniReview!! -- 283 total posts 25 posts
- New PACIFIC RIM Trailer Takes A Battleship Upside The Head Of Every Other Summer Movie Trailer! -- 285 total posts 13 posts
Ben Affleck Tonight Hosts
SNL’s 38th Season Finale!! -- 44 total posts 10 posts
- Capone reviews STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS and considers the art of messing with canon and why it doesn't bother him!!! -- 510 total posts 10 posts
‘Darkness Will Devour Them All!!’
Sunday Brings Antepenultimate GAME OF THRONES For HBO!! -- 10 total posts 10 posts