‘What Sort of Terms??’
Hercules Takes A Gander
At Tonight’s WALKING DEAD!!
Walking Dead 3.12 FAQ
What’s it called?
“Arrow on the Doorpost.”
What does that title mean?
That would be telling.
Teleplay is credited to WGA newcomer Ryan C. Coleman, who served as outgoing showrunner Glen Massara’s assistant on “Crash,” “Hawthorne” and “The Walking Dead”).
What says AMC?
“In an effort to prevent any more deaths, Rick and the Governor meet to come up with a peace treaty.”
How does it start?
With the first clip above. Daryl on his motorbike, hanging out near some silos. Rick and Hershel are close behind, but not Merle.
Is it wise to pry Daryl away from Merle?
As the second clip -- also from the teaser – suggests, it was probably best to leave Merle behind.
Is Merle really left behind, or is he hiding in the hills with a sniper rifle?
He’s really left behind, and he is not a happy Dixon.
Okay, how does Rick reply to Phil Governor’s “We have a lot to talk about” once the opening titles stop?
“You attacked us. Makes things pretty clear.”
And Phil’s response?
“If I was trying to make things clear I could have killed you all. I didn’t.”
What kind of peace treaty is Rick likely to negotiate with a lying snake like Phil Governor?
I know, right?
Is Andrea now leader of Woodbury?
No. That was just more of The Governor’s lies, I guess.
Does the governor attack the prison again this week?
Not this week. All but the final few minutes take place during Rick’s meet-up with The Governor.
On a scale of one to ten, ten being craziest, how crazy is Rick this week?
Crazy enough to agree to this sitdown.
Is Sarah Wayne Callies’ name still in the opening credits?
On my screener it is. But her ghostly form does not manifest.
Does Team Tyreese return this week?
It does not!
The big news?
Andrea belatedly learns what her boyfriend did to Maggie Greene.
What else is AMC not telling us?
We learn Phil Governor’s real last name. Milton’s there and he takes a great interest in Hershel’s stump. And there’s a reason Michonne was given a lot to do last week.
The bat. Maggie in heat. “At least buy me a drink first.” “It’s sort of beneath you, don’t you think?”
What’s not so good?
I think Rick could have saved a lot of people a lot of grief if he just took Merle’s advice.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
“I’m hoping you can talk me out of it.”
9 p.m. Sunday. AMC.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Spoilery early review of MAN OF STEEL!! -- 397 total posts 365 posts
- Holy Crossover!! Magneto’s Boy Quicksilver To Speed About In Whedon’s AVENGERS 2 And Singer’s X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST?? -- 324 total posts 112 posts
- Tom Cruise Won’t Go Solo For MAN FROM UNCLE!! -- 96 total posts 96 posts
- A review of Refn and Gosling's ONLY GOD FORGIVES, direct from Cannes!! -- 111 total posts 92 posts
- The Friday Docback Revisits DOCTOR WHO Season 7!! A Fuller Review Of 'The Name of the Doctor,' And More!! -- 70 total posts 70 posts
- Harry dives into STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS' spoilers to reveal the truth behind the blockbuster we're seeing! -- 1468 total posts 61 posts
- Capone believes that FAST & FURIOUS 6 is the best in a bizarre, crowded franchise!!! -- 58 total posts 58 posts
- Green-Band and Red-Band trailers for the new Jason Sudeikis & Jennifer Aniston VACATION ripoff, WE'RE THE MILLERS are here!! -- 149 total posts 57 posts
- Capone makes the case that THE HANGOVER PART III is neither a comedy nor a movie!!! -- 55 total posts 55 posts
- John Ary's Video Review Of THE HANGOVER PART III!! -- 49 total posts 49 posts