SXSW 2013: Nordling And John Ary At The Red Carpet Premiere Of EVIL DEAD!
My review will be coming, but EVIL DEAD? It ain't fucking around. It's one of the most singularly gory horror movies I've seen in recent memory. I mean, the number Fede Alvarez was throwing around last night on the amount of blood they used was 50,000 gallons. That sounds about right. It's a phenomenal achievement in the annals of horror and any horror person worth a damn will have no choice but to see it. It's about as hardcore as they come.
Last night John Ary and I were able to talk to the cast and crew of EVIL DEAD, including none other than Bruce Campbell. A quick aside - Bruce should just do Q&A's for everything from now on, even movies he's not involved in. He doesn't suffer fools gladly but he has such a charm about him that even the people being insulted feel great about it.
But yeah. EVIL DEAD. Opens in April. Do not miss it. Best horror movie in a long, long time.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- That rumor about Sony selling SPIDER-MAN? Don't you believe it for a second! -- 193 total posts 17 posts
- Next on the Reboot assemblyline? TIMECOP!! -- 54 total posts 10 posts
- We have some new details on the POLTERGEIST remake/reboot/sequel!! -- 160 total posts 10 posts
- The METALLICA THROUGH THE NEVER Teaser! -- 73 total posts 7 posts
- So where is FAST AND FURIOUS 7 going to take place!?! -- 52 total posts 3 posts
- Yo Listen Up Here's A Story About A Little Guy That Lives In A Blue World... -- 135 total posts 3 posts
- The New WOLVERINE Trailer Brings Forth More Jean Grey!! -- 218 total posts 3 posts
- Has STAR WARS EPISODE VII Landed Its First Non-OT Cast Member? -- 507 total posts 2 posts
- What is PACIFIC RIM's "Drift Space"? Find out in this Featurette! -- 112 total posts 2 posts
Returns To 24!! -- 10 total posts 2 posts