SXSW 2013: Nordling And John Ary At The Red Carpet Premiere Of EVIL DEAD!
My review will be coming, but EVIL DEAD? It ain't fucking around. It's one of the most singularly gory horror movies I've seen in recent memory. I mean, the number Fede Alvarez was throwing around last night on the amount of blood they used was 50,000 gallons. That sounds about right. It's a phenomenal achievement in the annals of horror and any horror person worth a damn will have no choice but to see it. It's about as hardcore as they come.
Last night John Ary and I were able to talk to the cast and crew of EVIL DEAD, including none other than Bruce Campbell. A quick aside - Bruce should just do Q&A's for everything from now on, even movies he's not involved in. He doesn't suffer fools gladly but he has such a charm about him that even the people being insulted feel great about it.
But yeah. EVIL DEAD. Opens in April. Do not miss it. Best horror movie in a long, long time.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Herc Is Underwhelmed By Cuaron’s Bad Robot Pilot BELIEVE!! -- 43 total posts 21 posts
- A New Poster Of Angelina Jolie As MALEFICENT!! -- 131 total posts 11 posts
- Harry shares Day 1 of SXSW which stars Jon Favreau's utterly delicious CHEF!!! -- 304 total posts 10 posts
- Hercules Says RESURRECTION Is Easily The Best Broadcast Pilot Of The 2013-14 Season And ABC’s Best Pilot In Years!! -- 95 total posts 8 posts
- Jon Favreau Still Contemplating A Trip To The MAGIC KINGDOM! -- 31 total posts 5 posts
-- 31 total posts 4 posts
- ‘That Place Can Be Exhausting!!’ Herc Endorses Tonight’s JUSTIFIED 5.9!! -- 3 total posts 3 posts
- Papa Vinyard's Oscar Sunday: MANHATTAN MELODRAMA (1934) -- 21 total posts 3 posts
- ‘He’s Worse Than Anybody!!’ Sunday Brings HBO’s Season Finale Of TRUE DETECTIVE!! -- 322 total posts 3 posts
- SXSW 2014: Nordling Reviews NEIGHBORS! -- 23 total posts 2 posts