Us Weekly Says ABC’s THE VIEW Is No Longer Willing To Hassle With Elizabeth Hasselbeck!!
Us Weekly reports that Elizabeth Hasselbeck will not be returning to ABC’s daytime talk show “The View” next season.
"The viewers they polled all said she was too extreme and right wing," said Us’ source. "People did not watch the show because of Elisabeth. So they told her yesterday her contract would not be renewed."
Hasselbeck, once a popular “Survivor” contestant, replaced Lisa Ling on the series nine years ago.
ABC confirmed yesterday that Joy Behar, a “View” panelist since the series’ inception almost 17 years ago, will also not be returning next season.
Find all of Us’ exclusive on the Hasselbeck matter here.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- 100 Lucky Ones will see AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 here in Austin on April 30th! -- 59 total posts 59 posts
- ‘I Have Something To Say To The People Of Meereen!!’ The Stormborn Returns For Tonight’s Third GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 106 total posts 29 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 277 total posts 21 posts
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 512 total posts 15 posts
- Papa Vinyard Saw THE HATEFUL EIGHT Script Reading Last Night And Here's His Review! -- 35 total posts 12 posts
- This Week's Saturday Shorts: Parkour, Compliments, and Getting Pooped on! -- 14 total posts 8 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 219 total posts 5 posts
- ‘Why Don’t We Just Start Our Own Agency??’ Sunday Brings One Of The 13 Final MAD MENs!! -- 22 total posts 4 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 333 total posts 4 posts
- AICN HORROR looks at PROXY! THE LASHMAN! 13 SINS! CAMP DREAD! ROULETTE! POSEIDON REX! CONFINE! DEATH DO US PART! PSYCHOPHONY: AN EXPERIMENT IN EVIL! MONSTERS TV Series! HOWLS! & WOLF CREEK 2! -- 11 total posts 3 posts