Us Weekly Says ABC’s THE VIEW Is No Longer Willing To Hassle With Elizabeth Hasselbeck!!
Us Weekly reports that Elizabeth Hasselbeck will not be returning to ABC’s daytime talk show “The View” next season.
"The viewers they polled all said she was too extreme and right wing," said Us’ source. "People did not watch the show because of Elisabeth. So they told her yesterday her contract would not be renewed."
Hasselbeck, once a popular “Survivor” contestant, replaced Lisa Ling on the series nine years ago.
ABC confirmed yesterday that Joy Behar, a “View” panelist since the series’ inception almost 17 years ago, will also not be returning next season.
Find all of Us’ exclusive on the Hasselbeck matter here.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Will there be a change of roster in Avengers: Age of Ultron and if so, who's gonna be on it? -- 268 total posts 154 posts
- Is this what Doctor Doom looks like in Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR?! -- 273 total posts 118 posts
- Scream and Shout: Quint is inspired by Guardians of the Galaxy to revisit BATTLE BEYOND THE STARS (1980)! -- 182 total posts 104 posts
- Who is in consideration to take the role of Snake in the ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK remake!?! -- 100 total posts 100 posts
- New Poster for OPEN WINDOWS! -- 97 total posts 97 posts
- The Friday Docback Crawls ‘Into The Dalek’!! Reader Reaction For DOCTOR WHO S08E02 Is Here!! + HornOrSilk's 'Breaking Bubbles and Other Stories' Big Finish Audio Review, Clips, And More!! -- 69 total posts 69 posts
- This Trailer For The New SHAUN THE SHEEP Movie Doesn’t Look Too Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!! -- 52 total posts 52 posts
- A Few Promo Images From EXODUS: GODS AND KINGS Bring Ridleyish Spectacle!! -- 151 total posts 49 posts
- Co-Director Anthony Russo Is Teasing, What, Exactly, Regarding CAPTAIN AMERICA 3?? -- 234 total posts 37 posts
- AICN HORROR looks at EXTRATERRESTRIAL! SAVAGELAND! REVELATION TRAIL! THE POSESSION OF MICHAEL KING! THE LEGEND OF HELL HOUSE! SLOPPY THE PSYCHOTIC! MY FAIR ZOMBIE! THE FORBIDDEN GIRL! MOEBIUS! TWILIGHT ZONE 1985! SUFFER THE CHILDREN Book Review! & cast your vote for PRESIDENT WOLFMAN! -- 36 total posts 36 posts