The Teaser Trailer For THE HANGOVER PART III Has A Few Laughs But A Lot Of Darkness!!
The Kidd here...
Warner Bros. finally unveiled their first teaser trailer for THE HANGOVER PART III today, and it is hardly what you'd expect.
There are a few jokes sprinkled throughout here, but things look to be heading into a bit darker territory than the previous two. Dudes are getting murdered, John Goodman is wielding a gun, giraffes are getting decapitated... It looks like this trilogy is going to end, pulling out all the stops, and, for those who were critical of PART II for essentially being the first film redone in a different location, I don't think we'll have the same problem this time around.
And, as for their teaser one sheet, you've got to hand it them for going with a HARRY POTTER parody poster. Instead of Harry and Voldemort squaring off with all sorts of destruction in the distance, Alan and Chow make a viable substitute with Vegas getting torn to shreads in the background.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Like me on Facebook.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- That rumor about Sony selling SPIDER-MAN? Don't you believe it for a second! -- 183 total posts 7 posts
- Next on the Reboot assemblyline? TIMECOP!! -- 48 total posts 4 posts
- What is PACIFIC RIM's "Drift Space"? Find out in this Featurette! -- 112 total posts 2 posts
- Has STAR WARS EPISODE VII Landed Its First Non-OT Cast Member? -- 507 total posts 2 posts
Returns To 24!! -- 10 total posts 2 posts
- The METALLICA THROUGH THE NEVER Teaser! -- 68 total posts 2 posts
- Yo Listen Up Here's A Story About A Little Guy That Lives In A Blue World... -- 134 total posts 2 posts
- The New WOLVERINE Trailer Brings Forth More Jean Grey!! -- 217 total posts 2 posts
- So where is FAST AND FURIOUS 7 going to take place!?! -- 50 total posts 1 post
- New MAN OF STEEL trailer makes me happy that Superman has severe red eye!!! -- 673 total posts 1 post