Here's The Trailer To Joss Whedon's Adaptation Of Shakespeare's MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING!
MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING is Joss Whedon's entry into Shakespearean film, and since it opens at SXSW I'll refrain from reviewing it until later on. But I'll say this much - Whedon has done something quite special with Shakespeare's play. The performances are magnificent, and I especially dig Alexis Denisof and Amy Acker's chemistry. From THE AVENGERS to Shakespeare, Whedon continues to do amazing work, and I can't wait to see it again. Here's the trailer, courtesy of Yahoo:
MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING opens this summer. I have a feeling it's going to be on a few lists by the end of the year.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- HERCULES ON THE RADIO!! Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Chats Up BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER / ED WOOD Icon (And Hollywood Royalty) Juliet Landau!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 10pm PT / Sunday 1am ET!! -- 356 total posts 329 posts
- ‘He’s Worse Than Anybody!!’ Sunday Brings HBO’s Season Finale Of TRUE DETECTIVE!! -- 47 total posts 47 posts
- Harry shares Day 1 of SXSW which stars Jon Favreau's utterly delicious CHEF!!! -- 160 total posts 31 posts
- ‘We Got Six Bullets!!’ Sunday Brings WALKING DEAD 4.13!! -- 27 total posts 27 posts
- Hercules Says RESURRECTION Is Easily The Best Broadcast Pilot Of The 2013-14 Season And ABC’s Best Pilot In Years!! -- 17 total posts 17 posts
- Darker ZORRO Reboot Finds its Writer! -- 268 total posts 15 posts
- TERMINATOR: GENESIS to be a sequel, reboot, and prequel all at the same time!?! -- 467 total posts 13 posts
- Fox Renews For Next Season THE MINDY PROJECT, THE FOLLOWING, BROOKLYN NINE-NINE And NEW GIRL!! -- 66 total posts 12 posts
- Quint eats up Jon Favreau's CHEF, opening night flick of SXSW 2014! -- 39 total posts 11 posts
- Nordling Reviews THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL! -- 111 total posts 8 posts