One Original Cast Member Returning For STAR WARS EPISODE VII Is...
Palm Beach Illustrated had a discussion with Carrie Fisher, and the subject naturally and quickly turned to those nutty STAR WARS movies we've been hearing so much about lately.
This snippet of discourse seems to confirm what we've suspected/hoped for since the initial announcement of the project came around.
Disney is going to continue the Star Wars saga, producing movies set to hit theaters starting in 2015. Can you confirm whether you’ll reprise the role of Princess Leia?
What do you think Princess Leia is like today?
Elderly. She’s in an intergalactic old folks’ home [laughs]. I just think she would be just like she was before, only slower and less inclined to be up for the big battle.
More of the discussion can be found HERE.
We recently learned that Harrison Ford would be reprising his Han Solo role in the upcoming film(s?), Billy Dee Williams has openly expressed his enthusiasm for the notion of returning as Lando Calrissian, and Mark Hamill has mentioned being in talks on a number of occasions...so it sounds like the gang's all here.
A hugely meaningful question I have about all of these shenanigans...one I don't recall having seen anyone ask yet for some inexplicable reason...can be summed up by one simple, profoundly poignant query:
WHAT OF WEDGE!?!?
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Superman gets a new costume for BATMAN V SUPERMAN! -- 234 total posts 101 posts
- Check Out this Awesome Trailer for AUTOMATA - Antonio Banderas and Robots! -- 104 total posts 97 posts
- Check out a description for the first trailer for Quentin Tarantino's THE HATEFUL EIGHT! -- 100 total posts 56 posts
- Evangeline Lilly Instagrams Her ANT-MAN Look!! -- 55 total posts 55 posts
- A Provocative New Trailer For THE DEATH OF SUPERMAN LIVES!! Nic Cage, Tim Burton, Kevin Smith… -- 401 total posts 50 posts
- August Picks & Peeks 2014 Catch Up: DePalma, Jarmusch, Corman, Cuaron, Arau, Cosmotos, Brass, Huston + more! -- 284 total posts 46 posts
- Don't count Andy Serkis' JUNGLE BOOK out just yet! He's scored Batman, Galadriel, Moneypenny, and Smaug for his cast! -- 102 total posts 24 posts
- Behold The Probably Offensive But Kinda Cool DEAD SNOW 2 Poster!! -- 16 total posts 16 posts
- Showtime Renews MASTERS OF SEX And RAY DONOVAN For Third Seasons!! -- 14 total posts 14 posts
- T-MINUS 3 DAYS(ish) And It’s A Wednesday MiniDocback!! New ‘DOCTOR WHO EXTRA’ BTS Show Announced, Germany To Initially Transmit ‘Deep Breath’ Undubbed, And HornOrSilk Reviews ‘The Abandoned’ Big Finish Audio!! -- 35 total posts 10 posts