One Original Cast Member Returning For STAR WARS EPISODE VII Is...
Palm Beach Illustrated had a discussion with Carrie Fisher, and the subject naturally and quickly turned to those nutty STAR WARS movies we've been hearing so much about lately.
This snippet of discourse seems to confirm what we've suspected/hoped for since the initial announcement of the project came around.
Disney is going to continue the Star Wars saga, producing movies set to hit theaters starting in 2015. Can you confirm whether you’ll reprise the role of Princess Leia?
What do you think Princess Leia is like today?
Elderly. She’s in an intergalactic old folks’ home [laughs]. I just think she would be just like she was before, only slower and less inclined to be up for the big battle.
More of the discussion can be found HERE.
We recently learned that Harrison Ford would be reprising his Han Solo role in the upcoming film(s?), Billy Dee Williams has openly expressed his enthusiasm for the notion of returning as Lando Calrissian, and Mark Hamill has mentioned being in talks on a number of occasions...so it sounds like the gang's all here.
A hugely meaningful question I have about all of these shenanigans...one I don't recall having seen anyone ask yet for some inexplicable reason...can be summed up by one simple, profoundly poignant query:
WHAT OF WEDGE!?!?
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- ‘I Have Something To Say To The People Of Meereen!!’ The Stormborn Returns For Tonight’s Third GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 102 total posts 25 posts
- 100 Lucky Ones will see AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 here in Austin on April 30th! -- 19 total posts 19 posts
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 507 total posts 10 posts
- This Week's Saturday Shorts: Parkour, Compliments, and Getting Pooped on! -- 13 total posts 7 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 263 total posts 7 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 219 total posts 5 posts
- Papa Vinyard Saw THE HATEFUL EIGHT Script Reading Last Night And Here's His Review! -- 26 total posts 3 posts
- ‘Why Don’t We Just Start Our Own Agency??’ Sunday Brings One Of The 13 Final MAD MENs!! -- 21 total posts 3 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 332 total posts 3 posts
- AICN HORROR looks at PROXY! THE LASHMAN! 13 SINS! CAMP DREAD! ROULETTE! POSEIDON REX! CONFINE! DEATH DO US PART! PSYCHOPHONY: AN EXPERIMENT IN EVIL! MONSTERS TV Series! HOWLS! & WOLF CREEK 2! -- 10 total posts 2 posts