GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY will feature Marvel's space cops!
Hey folks, Harry here... Amazing how people collide upon stories on the exact same day. Late yesterday I was contacted by a source instructing me to call him, The Moffballs, telling me that after they had a dinner with a friend that is a confirmed part of GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY's production team, that the friend let it slip over the meal that NOVA CORPS were definitely a part of the movie.
Then, while researching the lead I was looking at that Production Art and I'll be damned if those aren't NOVA Corps ships in the background. And to add more gasoline to the sparks of this... Geoff Boucher drops a big comic scoop and floating that NOVA could be in the GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY movie. Well, I feel very safe in thinking this is pretty much a definite.
Don't know squat about NOVA or NOVA CORPS? That's alright, Marvel is reintroducing the character and its layout in this new Marvel Universe which is so wonderfully entrenched in its crazy cosmic past! Why is this good stuff? Well, personally I feel Marvel's Intergalactic Space Cops are pretty damn cool. Yeah, they're pretty much like Marvel's Green Lantern Corps - but if Marvel ever wants to do a big Skrull SECRET INVASION plotline, the Nova Corps comes in handy there. With Kevin Fiege saying that this GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY film is going to be 95% out in space... I think we've found the cavalry for the Good Guys - but I'm still curious as hell to see who the GUARDIANS are going to be going up against. And then there's always that IRON MAN addition that is being rumored about.
But ya know - I really can't believe we've come this far, this quickly. We are seriously in a post-THANOS in cinema world, casting GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY and now we have to think about NOVA and the NOVA CORPS. MARVEL is seriously waving the biggest geek flag ever at this point. I think they're going to blow people away.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 271 total posts 246 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 217 total posts 173 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 233 total posts 90 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 566 total posts 43 posts
- Watch the Opening 3 Minutes of Joss Whedon's IN YOUR EYES! -- 189 total posts 32 posts
- Two Images From Michael Fassbender’s MACBETH Movie!! -- 115 total posts 25 posts
- HERCULES ON THE RADIO!! Learn What Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Thinks Of The First Jack Bauer 24 Adventure Since 2010!! Plus GAME OF THRONES, MAD MEN, HANNIBAL, AGENTS OF SHIELD, And More!! And The Return Of FX MOVIE DOWNLOAD Star Sasha Perl-Raver!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 8pm PT / 11pm ET!! -- 19 total posts 19 posts
- REAL HISTORY OF SCIENCE FICTION Premiere!! The Return Of ORPHAN BLACK!! Hallmark’s A LESSON IN ROMANCE!! Lifetime’s A DAY LATE AND A DOLLAR SHORT!! Herc’s Saturday TV Talkback!! -- 13 total posts 13 posts
- ‘There Is Only One Hell!!’ Stannis, Davos, Melissandre, Varys, Bran, Hodor, Reek And The Bastard Of Bolton Return For Tonight’s Big Second GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 357 total posts 10 posts
- Check Out Thomas Haden Church in this Trailer for WHITEWASH! -- 66 total posts 10 posts