The Vulcan Vault: James Spader & Robert Downey Jr In TUFF TURF (1985)!!
John Ary here with another installment of The Vulcan Vault.
This week Rockie takes us to the mean streets of L.A. where James Spader must fight, dance and sing his way through the rigors of high school with the help of Robert Downey, Jr. Tuff Turf casts Spader as a James Dean-like super hero, armed with a pair of dart guns, hightop shoes, a ten-speed bike and piano playing skills. He's bad news for gangs...
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Nordling Reviews STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS! Spoilers Abound! You Are Warned! -- 417 total posts 185 posts
- The big screen adaptation of ASSASSIN'S CREED has been given a release date!!! -- 91 total posts 77 posts
- AVENGERS 2 might be filming in SOUTH AFRICA, does this mean that Black Panther is going to be a part of the action!?! -- 287 total posts 41 posts
- Harry gets seriously geeky on the very geeky cool STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS! Can't wait for the next one! & See this again! -- 1383 total posts 36 posts
- Capone reviews STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS and considers the art of messing with canon and why it doesn't bother him!!! -- 427 total posts 35 posts
- Did you guys like RED 2? Oh it's not out yet, well who cares?? Get ready for RED 3 anyways!!! -- 77 total posts 20 posts
- Christopher Nolan maybe, could be, might be, directing the next BOND film!?!?! -- 494 total posts 19 posts
- ‘I Am Not Fucking Like You!!’ The 3-Minute Trailer For The Rampling-Enhanced Final Season Of DEXTER!! -- 59 total posts 17 posts
- UPDATE The Friday Docback Calls 'The Name of the Doctor'!! DOCTOR WHO's S7 Finale Arrives This Weekend!! Now With Glen's Ultra-Brief, SPOILER FREE MiniReview!! -- 82 total posts 17 posts
- EUROPA REPORT Trailer Imagines A Scientifically Realistic Trip To One Of Jupiter's Moons! -- 69 total posts 12 posts