DEXTER Is Done!!
This will likely sound like old news, but CBS chief Les Moonves, whose portfolio includes the pay-cable channel Showtime, on Monday referred to the eighth season of “Dexter” launching June 30 as its last.
“Ray Donovan is coming on with Liev Schreiber which comes on with Dexter‘s last season starting in June,” said Moonves during a wide-ranging conference call.
“Dexter” producer Sara Colleton told TV Guide as much last June -- but season seven ratings were exceptionally strong, fueling speculation that the serial-killer saga might continue into a ninth season and perhaps beyond.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Will there be a change of roster in Avengers: Age of Ultron and if so, who's gonna be on it? -- 146 total posts 32 posts
- Is this what Doctor Doom looks like in Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR?! -- 187 total posts 32 posts
- Scream and Shout: Quint is inspired by Guardians of the Galaxy to revisit BATTLE BEYOND THE STARS (1980)! -- 92 total posts 14 posts
- Co-Director Anthony Russo Is Teasing, What, Exactly, Regarding CAPTAIN AMERICA 3?? -- 209 total posts 12 posts
2012-2014 -- 36 total posts 6 posts
- A Few Promo Images From EXODUS: GODS AND KINGS Bring Ridleyish Spectacle!! -- 108 total posts 6 posts
- Here’s BBC’s Synopsis Of DOCTOR WHO S08E03: “Robots of Sherwood’ !! -- 61 total posts 5 posts
- Martin Scorsese May Make A Film About One Of America's Greatest Bands! Gabba Gabba Hey! -- 222 total posts 5 posts
- Jeff Bridges’ Long Delayed SEVENTH SON Gets A Trailer, A Poster, And February!! -- 80 total posts 3 posts
- Simon Pegg's gonna set you on fire in this poster for KILL ME THREE TIMES! -- 17 total posts 3 posts