DEXTER Is Done!!
This will likely sound like old news, but CBS chief Les Moonves, whose portfolio includes the pay-cable channel Showtime, on Monday referred to the eighth season of “Dexter” launching June 30 as its last.
“Ray Donovan is coming on with Liev Schreiber which comes on with Dexter‘s last season starting in June,” said Moonves during a wide-ranging conference call.
“Dexter” producer Sara Colleton told TV Guide as much last June -- but season seven ratings were exceptionally strong, fueling speculation that the serial-killer saga might continue into a ninth season and perhaps beyond.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 204 total posts 179 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 162 total posts 118 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 198 total posts 55 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 558 total posts 35 posts
- Watch the Opening 3 Minutes of Joss Whedon's IN YOUR EYES! -- 180 total posts 23 posts
- Two Images From Michael Fassbender’s MACBETH Movie!! -- 112 total posts 22 posts
- Check Out Thomas Haden Church in this Trailer for WHITEWASH! -- 66 total posts 10 posts
- ‘There Is Only One Hell!!’ Stannis, Davos, Melissandre, Varys, Bran, Hodor, Reek And The Bastard Of Bolton Return For Tonight’s Big Second GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 356 total posts 9 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 192 total posts 8 posts
- HERCULES ON THE RADIO!! Learn What Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Thinks Of The First Jack Bauer 24 Adventure Since 2010!! Plus GAME OF THRONES, MAD MEN, HANNIBAL, AGENTS OF SHIELD, And More!! And The Return Of FX MOVIE DOWNLOAD Star Sasha Perl-Raver!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 8pm PT / 11pm ET!! -- 8 total posts 8 posts