DEXTER Is Done!!
This will likely sound like old news, but CBS chief Les Moonves, whose portfolio includes the pay-cable channel Showtime, on Monday referred to the eighth season of “Dexter” launching June 30 as its last.
“Ray Donovan is coming on with Liev Schreiber which comes on with Dexter‘s last season starting in June,” said Moonves during a wide-ranging conference call.
“Dexter” producer Sara Colleton told TV Guide as much last June -- but season seven ratings were exceptionally strong, fueling speculation that the serial-killer saga might continue into a ninth season and perhaps beyond.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- HERCULES ON THE RADIO!! Learn What Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Thinks Of The First Jack Bauer 24 Adventure Since 2010!! Plus GAME OF THRONES, MAD MEN, HANNIBAL, AGENTS OF SHIELD, And More!! And The Return Of FX MOVIE DOWNLOAD Star Sasha Perl-Raver!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 8pm PT / 11pm ET!! -- 297 total posts 147 posts
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 344 total posts 63 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 266 total posts 20 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 583 total posts 17 posts
- ‘I Have Something To Say To The People Of Meereen!!’ The Stormborn Returns For Tonight’s Third GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 16 total posts 16 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 236 total posts 16 posts
- ‘Why Don’t We Just Start Our Own Agency??’ Sunday Brings One Of The 13 Final MAD MENs!! -- 11 total posts 11 posts
- Watch the Opening 3 Minutes of Joss Whedon's IN YOUR EYES! -- 200 total posts 10 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 202 total posts 9 posts
- Two Images From Michael Fassbender’s MACBETH Movie!! -- 121 total posts 6 posts