‘We Don’t Need Your Shit!!’
Hercules Endorses Highly
Tonight’s Can’t-Miss JUSTIFIED!!
Justified 4.9 FAQ
What’s it called?
“The Hatchet Tour.”
Teleplay is credited to Taylor Elmore (“This Bird Has Flown”) & series newcomer Leonard Chang (“Awake”).
What says FX?
“Boyd discovers he still has an Ellen May problem, while Raylan goes off-book to do some dynamite-fishing with unexpected results.”
Is Raylan literally fishing?
Raylan is not. Now, this is a weird thing about that FX logline. Boyd makes reference this week to someone figuratively dynamite fishing – but he’s not talking about Raylan.
What’s the title mean?
Raylan’s mom, who had a little French in her, once explained what the term “hash it out” meant.
The promo seems to imply former sheriff Hunter Mosley meets Drew Thompson this week. Is this misdirection?
It is not.
Does Mosley survive that encounter?
That would be telling.
How does it start?
Tim visits the scene of Colt’s murder of war-vet Mark.
Any forward motion on Boyd’s Dairy Queen franchise?
No, but he and Ava do share a “Pretty Woman” moment this week.
Is Raylan investigated regarding last week’s shooting of the fake deputy?
Not this week. Things have changed since Raylan took out that guy in Miami.
Is the foxy grifter back?
The big news?
A blonde we’ve not seen in a while returns.
What else is FX not telling us?
As the promo suggests, Patton Oswalt graces his third “Justified” episode as Constable Bob Sweeney. Also, Raylan this week gets to sit, obliviously, inches from where Special Agent Barkley met his grisly end.
Does Ellen May return this week?
Surprisingly, she does not.
Any sign of Theo Tonin?
Not this week.
Constable Bob! “Lord, I hope not.” “You think I’m going to let that happen?” “Hard keeping up a beef from a supermax cell.” “Don’t you want to be free from the devil’s grip?” “They just kept pressing my buttons!” “In the spring, with the pollen.”
What’s not so good?
Raylan doesn’t shoot anybody this week. And I’m not sure I buy the resolution of this week’s scene with Boyd and Tim.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
“Let’s go find Drew Thompson.”
10 p.m. Tuesday. FX.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- That rumor about Sony selling SPIDER-MAN? Don't you believe it for a second! -- 260 total posts 84 posts
- Papa Vinyard thinks that HANGOVER: PART III was a paycheck grab for a buncha people who are already rich!! -- 60 total posts 60 posts
- Next on the Reboot assemblyline? TIMECOP!! -- 95 total posts 51 posts
- The METALLICA THROUGH THE NEVER Teaser! -- 107 total posts 41 posts
- We have some new details on the POLTERGEIST remake/reboot/sequel!! -- 184 total posts 34 posts
- New MAN OF STEEL trailer makes me happy that Superman has severe red eye!!! -- 698 total posts 26 posts
- So where is FAST AND FURIOUS 7 going to take place!?! -- 69 total posts 20 posts
Returns To 24!! -- 22 total posts 14 posts
- Kristin Scott Thomas Chews Up Ryan Gosling's Girlfriend In A Very Nasty Clip From ONLY GOD FORGIVES! -- 55 total posts 13 posts
- Yo Listen Up Here's A Story About A Little Guy That Lives In A Blue World... -- 140 total posts 8 posts