‘We Don’t Need Your Shit!!’
Hercules Endorses Highly
Tonight’s Can’t-Miss JUSTIFIED!!
Justified 4.9 FAQ
What’s it called?
“The Hatchet Tour.”
Teleplay is credited to Taylor Elmore (“This Bird Has Flown”) & series newcomer Leonard Chang (“Awake”).
What says FX?
“Boyd discovers he still has an Ellen May problem, while Raylan goes off-book to do some dynamite-fishing with unexpected results.”
Is Raylan literally fishing?
Raylan is not. Now, this is a weird thing about that FX logline. Boyd makes reference this week to someone figuratively dynamite fishing – but he’s not talking about Raylan.
What’s the title mean?
Raylan’s mom, who had a little French in her, once explained what the term “hash it out” meant.
The promo seems to imply former sheriff Hunter Mosley meets Drew Thompson this week. Is this misdirection?
It is not.
Does Mosley survive that encounter?
That would be telling.
How does it start?
Tim visits the scene of Colt’s murder of war-vet Mark.
Any forward motion on Boyd’s Dairy Queen franchise?
No, but he and Ava do share a “Pretty Woman” moment this week.
Is Raylan investigated regarding last week’s shooting of the fake deputy?
Not this week. Things have changed since Raylan took out that guy in Miami.
Is the foxy grifter back?
The big news?
A blonde we’ve not seen in a while returns.
What else is FX not telling us?
As the promo suggests, Patton Oswalt graces his third “Justified” episode as Constable Bob Sweeney. Also, Raylan this week gets to sit, obliviously, inches from where Special Agent Barkley met his grisly end.
Does Ellen May return this week?
Surprisingly, she does not.
Any sign of Theo Tonin?
Not this week.
Constable Bob! “Lord, I hope not.” “You think I’m going to let that happen?” “Hard keeping up a beef from a supermax cell.” “Don’t you want to be free from the devil’s grip?” “They just kept pressing my buttons!” “In the spring, with the pollen.”
What’s not so good?
Raylan doesn’t shoot anybody this week. And I’m not sure I buy the resolution of this week’s scene with Boyd and Tim.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
“Let’s go find Drew Thompson.”
10 p.m. Tuesday. FX.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- There Will Soon Be No More Orci / Kurtzman Movies!?!? + One Of Them Is Pushing To Direct The Third JJVerse STAR TREK Film!! -- 420 total posts 83 posts
- THE HOBBIT: THERE AND BACK AGAIN Is Now Called... -- 46 total posts 46 posts
- BARBIE. The Movie. -- 168 total posts 38 posts
- They're going to have to look for another MIDNIGHT RIDER, because after that tragedy, William Hurt ain't stickin' around! -- 66 total posts 37 posts
- UPDATED (21:55): Trailer taken down by IFC! The trailer for BOYHOOD takes us through a decade-plus of the life of young lead actor Ellan Coltrane! -- 44 total posts 36 posts
- Tom Hardy (as twins) and Emily Browning to star in Brian Helgeland's gangster flick, LEGEND! -- 42 total posts 33 posts
- Behold The Greatness Of IMAX's GODZILLA Poster!! -- 26 total posts 26 posts
- Mowgli to have friends like Scarlett Johansson and Lupita Nyong'o in Jon Favreau's JUNGLE BOOK! -- 61 total posts 25 posts
- Check Out the Trailer for EJECTA - From PONTYPOOL Scribe Tony Burgess! -- 31 total posts 24 posts
- "Where do you stand on Michael Buble?" "His windpipe?" Steve Coogan and Rob Brydon have more celebrity impressions up their sleeves in THE TRIP TO ITALY trailer! -- 43 total posts 21 posts