‘We Don’t Need Your Shit!!’
Hercules Endorses Highly
Tonight’s Can’t-Miss JUSTIFIED!!
Justified 4.9 FAQ
What’s it called?
“The Hatchet Tour.”
Teleplay is credited to Taylor Elmore (“This Bird Has Flown”) & series newcomer Leonard Chang (“Awake”).
What says FX?
“Boyd discovers he still has an Ellen May problem, while Raylan goes off-book to do some dynamite-fishing with unexpected results.”
Is Raylan literally fishing?
Raylan is not. Now, this is a weird thing about that FX logline. Boyd makes reference this week to someone figuratively dynamite fishing – but he’s not talking about Raylan.
What’s the title mean?
Raylan’s mom, who had a little French in her, once explained what the term “hash it out” meant.
The promo seems to imply former sheriff Hunter Mosley meets Drew Thompson this week. Is this misdirection?
It is not.
Does Mosley survive that encounter?
That would be telling.
How does it start?
Tim visits the scene of Colt’s murder of war-vet Mark.
Any forward motion on Boyd’s Dairy Queen franchise?
No, but he and Ava do share a “Pretty Woman” moment this week.
Is Raylan investigated regarding last week’s shooting of the fake deputy?
Not this week. Things have changed since Raylan took out that guy in Miami.
Is the foxy grifter back?
The big news?
A blonde we’ve not seen in a while returns.
What else is FX not telling us?
As the promo suggests, Patton Oswalt graces his third “Justified” episode as Constable Bob Sweeney. Also, Raylan this week gets to sit, obliviously, inches from where Special Agent Barkley met his grisly end.
Does Ellen May return this week?
Surprisingly, she does not.
Any sign of Theo Tonin?
Not this week.
Constable Bob! “Lord, I hope not.” “You think I’m going to let that happen?” “Hard keeping up a beef from a supermax cell.” “Don’t you want to be free from the devil’s grip?” “They just kept pressing my buttons!” “In the spring, with the pollen.”
What’s not so good?
Raylan doesn’t shoot anybody this week. And I’m not sure I buy the resolution of this week’s scene with Boyd and Tim.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
“Let’s go find Drew Thompson.”
10 p.m. Tuesday. FX.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- HERCULES ON THE RADIO!! Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Chats Up BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER / ED WOOD Icon (And Hollywood Royalty) Juliet Landau!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 10pm PT / Sunday 1am ET!! -- 356 total posts 329 posts
- ‘He’s Worse Than Anybody!!’ Sunday Brings HBO’s Season Finale Of TRUE DETECTIVE!! -- 43 total posts 43 posts
- Harry shares Day 1 of SXSW which stars Jon Favreau's utterly delicious CHEF!!! -- 160 total posts 31 posts
- ‘We Got Six Bullets!!’ Sunday Brings WALKING DEAD 4.13!! -- 26 total posts 26 posts
- Hercules Says RESURRECTION Is Easily The Best Broadcast Pilot Of The 2013-14 Season And ABC’s Best Pilot In Years!! -- 15 total posts 15 posts
- Darker ZORRO Reboot Finds its Writer! -- 267 total posts 14 posts
- Fox Renews For Next Season THE MINDY PROJECT, THE FOLLOWING, BROOKLYN NINE-NINE And NEW GIRL!! -- 66 total posts 12 posts
- Quint eats up Jon Favreau's CHEF, opening night flick of SXSW 2014! -- 39 total posts 11 posts
- TERMINATOR: GENESIS to be a sequel, reboot, and prequel all at the same time!?! -- 462 total posts 8 posts
- Nordling Reviews THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL! -- 111 total posts 8 posts