‘We Don’t Need Your Shit!!’
Hercules Endorses Highly
Tonight’s Can’t-Miss JUSTIFIED!!
Justified 4.9 FAQ
What’s it called?
“The Hatchet Tour.”
Teleplay is credited to Taylor Elmore (“This Bird Has Flown”) & series newcomer Leonard Chang (“Awake”).
What says FX?
“Boyd discovers he still has an Ellen May problem, while Raylan goes off-book to do some dynamite-fishing with unexpected results.”
Is Raylan literally fishing?
Raylan is not. Now, this is a weird thing about that FX logline. Boyd makes reference this week to someone figuratively dynamite fishing – but he’s not talking about Raylan.
What’s the title mean?
Raylan’s mom, who had a little French in her, once explained what the term “hash it out” meant.
The promo seems to imply former sheriff Hunter Mosley meets Drew Thompson this week. Is this misdirection?
It is not.
Does Mosley survive that encounter?
That would be telling.
How does it start?
Tim visits the scene of Colt’s murder of war-vet Mark.
Any forward motion on Boyd’s Dairy Queen franchise?
No, but he and Ava do share a “Pretty Woman” moment this week.
Is Raylan investigated regarding last week’s shooting of the fake deputy?
Not this week. Things have changed since Raylan took out that guy in Miami.
Is the foxy grifter back?
The big news?
A blonde we’ve not seen in a while returns.
What else is FX not telling us?
As the promo suggests, Patton Oswalt graces his third “Justified” episode as Constable Bob Sweeney. Also, Raylan this week gets to sit, obliviously, inches from where Special Agent Barkley met his grisly end.
Does Ellen May return this week?
Surprisingly, she does not.
Any sign of Theo Tonin?
Not this week.
Constable Bob! “Lord, I hope not.” “You think I’m going to let that happen?” “Hard keeping up a beef from a supermax cell.” “Don’t you want to be free from the devil’s grip?” “They just kept pressing my buttons!” “In the spring, with the pollen.”
What’s not so good?
Raylan doesn’t shoot anybody this week. And I’m not sure I buy the resolution of this week’s scene with Boyd and Tim.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
“Let’s go find Drew Thompson.”
10 p.m. Tuesday. FX.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 265 total posts 240 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 206 total posts 162 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 227 total posts 84 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 564 total posts 41 posts
- Watch the Opening 3 Minutes of Joss Whedon's IN YOUR EYES! -- 187 total posts 30 posts
- Two Images From Michael Fassbender’s MACBETH Movie!! -- 115 total posts 25 posts
- HERCULES ON THE RADIO!! Learn What Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Thinks Of The First Jack Bauer 24 Adventure Since 2010!! Plus GAME OF THRONES, MAD MEN, HANNIBAL, AGENTS OF SHIELD, And More!! And The Return Of FX MOVIE DOWNLOAD Star Sasha Perl-Raver!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 8pm PT / 11pm ET!! -- 11 total posts 11 posts
- ‘There Is Only One Hell!!’ Stannis, Davos, Melissandre, Varys, Bran, Hodor, Reek And The Bastard Of Bolton Return For Tonight’s Big Second GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 357 total posts 10 posts
- REAL HISTORY OF SCIENCE FICTION Premiere!! The Return Of ORPHAN BLACK!! Hallmark’s A LESSON IN ROMANCE!! Lifetime’s A DAY LATE AND A DOLLAR SHORT!! Herc’s Saturday TV Talkback!! -- 10 total posts 10 posts
- Check Out Thomas Haden Church in this Trailer for WHITEWASH! -- 66 total posts 10 posts