ANCHORMAN 2 Cast Adds Harrison Ford! He's Kind Of A Big Deal!
If you're not excited for ANCHORMAN 2 at this point, I don't think I want to know you. The original is probably my favorite comedy of the last decade. And with this cast being ASSEMBLED for the new movie, I get more excited and giddy.
And now comes the announcement that Harrison Ford will be joining the cast, according to Deadline, and with that, I hope in the ensuing gang fight, his Finger of Doom crushes all. His character will be a legendary anchorman who Ron Burgundy will likely admire (but will his home smell of rich mahogany?) and Ford will get to show us all his comedic chops. Ford is no stranger to comedy, or being an onscreen anchorman for that matter. No matter what happens, Harrison Ford has joined the pants party.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Two New AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic-Con Posters Reveal… -- 308 total posts 308 posts
- UPDATED! Has Marvel's DOCTOR STRANGE Casting Search Gone To Phoenix? -- 218 total posts 218 posts
- SDCC '14: Another snap of Batfleck from BATMAN V SUPERMAN! -- 369 total posts 142 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint talks about the surprisingly good 5-ish minutes of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles shown at the Con! -- 121 total posts 121 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint has seen the new Interstellar trailer! Plus The Rock and Spongebob stuff! -- 121 total posts 121 posts
- Mark Hamill referred to his beard for STAR WARS: EPISODE VII as "contractually-obligated"!! Does that confirm what we've been hearing?? -- 296 total posts 112 posts
- Footage of discarded concept art, interviews with Tim Burton and Kevin Smith, and Nicolas Cage in flight in this trailer for THE DEATH OF SUPERMAN LIVES! -- 92 total posts 92 posts
- Patrick Wilson drops out of ANT-MAN!! -- 84 total posts 84 posts
- FIFTY SHADES OF GREY Trailer Is Like Daaaaayuuuuuuum! -- 321 total posts 75 posts
- "This is a classic alternate reality situation...like FRINGE!" Get wet with the red-band trailer for HOT TUB TIME MACHINE 2! -- 126 total posts 73 posts