ANCHORMAN 2 Cast Adds Harrison Ford! He's Kind Of A Big Deal!
If you're not excited for ANCHORMAN 2 at this point, I don't think I want to know you. The original is probably my favorite comedy of the last decade. And with this cast being ASSEMBLED for the new movie, I get more excited and giddy.
And now comes the announcement that Harrison Ford will be joining the cast, according to Deadline, and with that, I hope in the ensuing gang fight, his Finger of Doom crushes all. His character will be a legendary anchorman who Ron Burgundy will likely admire (but will his home smell of rich mahogany?) and Ford will get to show us all his comedic chops. Ford is no stranger to comedy, or being an onscreen anchorman for that matter. No matter what happens, Harrison Ford has joined the pants party.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- HERCULES ON THE RADIO!! Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Chats Up BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER / ED WOOD Icon (And Hollywood Royalty) Juliet Landau!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 10pm PT / Sunday 1am ET!! -- 356 total posts 329 posts
- ‘He’s Worse Than Anybody!!’ Sunday Brings HBO’s Season Finale Of TRUE DETECTIVE!! -- 67 total posts 67 posts
- Harry shares Day 1 of SXSW which stars Jon Favreau's utterly delicious CHEF!!! -- 181 total posts 52 posts
- ‘We Got Six Bullets!!’ Sunday Brings WALKING DEAD 4.13!! -- 49 total posts 49 posts
- TERMINATOR: GENESIS to be a sequel, reboot, and prequel all at the same time!?! -- 487 total posts 33 posts
- Darker ZORRO Reboot Finds its Writer! -- 285 total posts 32 posts
- Hercules Says RESURRECTION Is Easily The Best Broadcast Pilot Of The 2013-14 Season And ABC’s Best Pilot In Years!! -- 23 total posts 23 posts
- Nordling's Day One Of SXSW 2014 - THE DESERT And PREMATURE! -- 25 total posts 18 posts
- Quint eats up Jon Favreau's CHEF, opening night flick of SXSW 2014! -- 43 total posts 15 posts
- Fox Renews For Next Season THE MINDY PROJECT, THE FOLLOWING, BROOKLYN NINE-NINE And NEW GIRL!! -- 66 total posts 12 posts