ANCHORMAN 2 Cast Adds Harrison Ford! He's Kind Of A Big Deal!
If you're not excited for ANCHORMAN 2 at this point, I don't think I want to know you. The original is probably my favorite comedy of the last decade. And with this cast being ASSEMBLED for the new movie, I get more excited and giddy.
And now comes the announcement that Harrison Ford will be joining the cast, according to Deadline, and with that, I hope in the ensuing gang fight, his Finger of Doom crushes all. His character will be a legendary anchorman who Ron Burgundy will likely admire (but will his home smell of rich mahogany?) and Ford will get to show us all his comedic chops. Ford is no stranger to comedy, or being an onscreen anchorman for that matter. No matter what happens, Harrison Ford has joined the pants party.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Here’s A Video Of STAR WARS EPISODE VII’s Millennium Falcon, Highlighting One Little Detail… -- 383 total posts 382 posts
- Is DOCTOR STRANGE coming to us in July 2016?!! -- 408 total posts 212 posts
- Another New (And Rather Cool) INTERSTELLAR Poster!! -- 185 total posts 185 posts
- Meet Bigfoot in this New Clip from EXISTS! -- 187 total posts 92 posts
- Rejoice! DEADPOOL: THE MOVIE comin' to you in February 2016!! -- 77 total posts 77 posts
- Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR gets pushed back nearly two months, and knocks ASSASSIN'S CREED off the calendar! -- 69 total posts 69 posts
- 3rd PICKS & PEEKS of Sept 2014: Crichton Blus, THE PARTY, Bloody Entertainment, GODZILLA 3D & More!!! -- 674 total posts 63 posts
- This Poster For INSIDIOUS CHAPTER 3 Is Creepy And Requires Reading!! -- 56 total posts 56 posts
- First look at footage from Genndy Tartakovsky's POPEYE! -- 52 total posts 52 posts
- Fox, Home Of GOTHAM, Makes Pilot Commitment To Project Based On DC Comics’ LUCIFER!! -- 108 total posts 49 posts