Miami - The Kidd Has Pulled An EXCLUSIVE Ain't It Cool Screening Of THE INCREDIBLE BURT WONDERSTONE From His Hat For You!!
The Kidd here...
I'm always working my hardest to bring extra cool stuff down here to my South Florida stomping grounds, but, especially when something sweet is happening elsewhere, I try to see what type of magic I may be able to work, so that our Ain't It Cool readers where I'm stationed in the Miami area don't miss out. Harry premiered some awesomeness at Butt-Numb-A-Thon...? I try to bring it to you as soon after as possible. A film festival has something you've been dying to see...? Let me see what type of strings I can pull. This time, I've got something pretty incredible on our doorstep... literally.
THE INCREDIBLE BURT WONDERSTONE is set to premiere at this year's SXSW, kicking off the festival's Opening Night... and while so many of us wish we were in Austin to take in this night's festivities as well as the rest of the fantastic slate that's sure to follow, I was able to pull an Ain't It Cool exclusive screening out of my hat, so those who weren't able to attend didn't feel altogether slighted.
We're hosting an exclusive Ain't It Cool News advance screening of THE INCREDIBLE BURT WONDERSTONE down here in South Florida on Monday night, March 11, at 7:30 p.m. at the AMC Sunset Place 24 in South Miami.
The entire theatre is ours to see Steve Carell, Steve Buscemi and Jim Carrey pull out all the magical stops for this comedy, so, without wasting any more time, let's get to filling these seats.
You want in on the guest list...? All you've got to do is ask... and I'm giving you the ability to bring up to THREE guests with you as well... first-come, first-served (provided you aren't on my Black List).
If you want in to see THE INCREDIBLE BURT WONDERSTONE, send your name and your guests' names (remember... you can have up to THREE) in the body of an email to Contests@AintItCool.com with the following subject line exactly (in all CAPS):
If you're missing any of the information I'm asking for, then it's as if you didn't even enter for tickets. Make sure all your guests are going to be able to attend before you submit them. If you're not sure, only put in for those who are a certainty... and let those others you had in mind fend for themselves.
As soon as we're full up, I'm shutting this down, and I'll get the guest list up on the site and start sending out emails with instructions on your attendance.
Even though this is an Ain't It Cool exclusive screening, we will be slightly overbooking to make sure we have a full house, so be sure you can get there early enough to get in and grab a good seat. If you're not sure if you're going to be able to make it though, it's quite simple - don't enter. If you don't think you can get out of work early enough, or if you have class, homework, chores, scheduled surgery, an unreliable car, prior engagements or previous commitments that may prevent you from attending this screening, don't try to win only to let these seats go to waste. We've been having far too many no-shows lately, so if you decide you're not going to go in the event you do win tickets, don't worry about playing again in the future. You're going on my Black List forever and ever... and with some of the other stuff we have coming up, that's not a place you want to be.
Get moving, and good luck, and thanks to Warner Bros. for putting this together with us.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Like me on Facebook.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- First look at footage from Genndy Tartakovsky's POPEYE! -- 229 total posts 128 posts
- Rejoice! DEADPOOL: THE MOVIE comin' to you in February 2016!! -- 232 total posts 95 posts
- The GODZILLA Sequel Has A Writer!! -- 72 total posts 72 posts
- Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR gets pushed back nearly two months, and knocks ASSASSIN'S CREED off the calendar! -- 141 total posts 50 posts
- Quint is surprisingly quite fond of Kevin Smith's TUSK! Fantastic Fest 2014! -- 50 total posts 50 posts
- Guy Ritchie brings a mermaid onto land to play his Guinevere in KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE: KING ARTHUR! -- 99 total posts 43 posts
- DOCTOR WHO S08E05 ‘Time Heist’ Reader Reaction Begins Now!! + HornOrSilk’s ‘Domain Of The Voord’ Big Finish Audio Review, Synopses For Upcoming S8 Eps, And More!! -- 37 total posts 37 posts
- Here’s A Video Of STAR WARS EPISODE VII’s Millennium Falcon, Highlighting One Little Detail… -- 446 total posts 35 posts
- Muldoon Happily Gets Lost in THE MAZE RUNNER! -- 62 total posts 34 posts
- The Premiere Of TIM & ERIC’s BEDTIME STORIES!! New GARFUNKEL, HAVEN & LOSER!! HONORABLE, RUSH, WORST, NAKED, MARRIED & SATISFACTION Finales!! The Return Of BREAKING AMISH!! Terry Gilliam On COLBERT!! Carmen Lynch On CRAIG!! Julianna & Viggo On SETH!! Ali Wong @MIDNIGHT!! Herc’s Thursday TV Talkback!! -- 23 total posts 20 posts