‘Mat Said Welcome!!’
Hercules Says Tonight Brings This Year’s Best Episode So Far Of THE WALKING DEAD!!
Walking Dead 3.12 FAQ
What’s it called?
Teleplay is credited to Scott M. Gimple (“Fillmore!” “FlashForward,” “Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance”), who joined “The Walking Dead” at the start of season two and will serve as its new showrunner next season.
What says AMC?
“Realizing they are heavily outgunned against the Governor's (David Morrissey) forces, Rick (Andrew Lincoln) leads an expedition to get more weapons.”
Is Andrea now leader of Woodbury?
Andrea does not appear in this episode.
Does the governor attack the prison again this week?
The governor does not appear this week.
On a scale of one to ten, ten being craziest, how crazy is Rick this week?
Rick doesn’t provide much crazy at all this week.
Is Sarah Wayne Callies’ name still in the opening credits?
Does Team Tyreese return this week?
It does not.
How does it start?
On signage (“We Tried For Stone Mountain – J.”), as depicted in the clip above.
The big news?
“Clear” is devoid of Greenes and Dixons. Rick, Carl and Michonne are the only three regular characters in this episode.
What else is AMC not telling us?
Rick finds himself drawing on his employment history.
A lot, including at least one huge surprise. Rick. Michonne. The zombie behavior. The Hitchhiker. The roach motels. The mystery of Carl’s mission. The gang’s last stop. “What Would Jesus Do?” “What is it?” “Not Shitting You.” “We’re going to wait for him to wake up.” “It’s too damn gorgeous.”
What’s not so good?
This episode does take a bit of a talky turn.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
“I see things.”
9 p.m. Sunday. AMC.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Could These International TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES Posters Win Over A Skeptical 7(ish) Year Old?? -- 95 total posts 95 posts
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay to bring you MANIMAL: THE MOVIE! -- 209 total posts 68 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 377 total posts 50 posts
- "I would never order an alcoholic beverage on the bridge..." Trailer for SPACE STATION 76 has its heart firmly in place and its tongue firmly in cheek! -- 96 total posts 47 posts
- Aye! The Next PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN Film Has An Official Release Date!! -- 33 total posts 33 posts
- Edgar Wright's Next Project Revealed! -- 140 total posts 32 posts
- Learn Which Movie Star Just Signed On To HBO’s Jonathan Nolan/Bad Robot Pilot WESTWORLD!! -- 31 total posts 31 posts
- 4th Week of July 2014 PICKS & PEEKS: Werewolves, BLUE RUIN, Nordic Noir, ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE + more! -- 188 total posts 30 posts
- New Trailer Promises the Creepiest HONEYMOON Ever! -- 45 total posts 27 posts
- Meet The GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY - Disney Infinity Style!! -- 26 total posts 26 posts