I Don't Know How To Put This, But ANCHORMAN 2 Adds Some Cast That's Kind Of A Big Deal!!
The Kidd here...
I know the affinity many of you have for ANCHORMAN, so I won't even attempt to rain on any of your parades today, especially not when I've just been combing over photos of Meagan Good for the past hour. (Wow... was it really that long?) But it looks like Adam McKay keeps adding cast to ANCHORMAN 2, and it's a pretty nice haui he's got joining the long-desired follow-up.
According to Deadline, Meagan Good, who is currently appearing on NBC's DECEPTION, and Dylan Baker are confirmed for the sequel. Good would play Ron Burgundy's boss, as he leaves the friendly confines of San Diego this time around to take his anchoring game to New York City. As for Baker, details of his role are still unknown at this time.
Those aren't the only additions to ANCHORMAN 2 though that might be going down. I've been hearing rumblings over the past couple of days that John C. Reilly may be involved in some aspect, although I've yet to nail down an official confirmation that he's participating. There have been calls put out by the production looking for John C. Reilly look-alikes who could serve as stand-ins on the set, so draw your own conclusions. Trick or treat? We'll find out eventually.
ANCHORMAN 2 arrives in theatres on December 20.
Now how about a bit more Meagan Good...? You know, one more for the road...
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Like me on Facebook.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Two New AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic-Con Posters Reveal… -- 290 total posts 290 posts
- UPDATED! Has Marvel's DOCTOR STRANGE Casting Search Gone To Phoenix? -- 172 total posts 172 posts
- SDCC '14: Another snap of Batfleck from BATMAN V SUPERMAN! -- 361 total posts 134 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint talks about the surprisingly good 5-ish minutes of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles shown at the Con! -- 119 total posts 119 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint has seen the new Interstellar trailer! Plus The Rock and Spongebob stuff! -- 118 total posts 118 posts
- Mark Hamill referred to his beard for STAR WARS: EPISODE VII as "contractually-obligated"!! Does that confirm what we've been hearing?? -- 290 total posts 106 posts
- FIFTY SHADES OF GREY Trailer Is Like Daaaaayuuuuuuum! -- 319 total posts 73 posts
- "This is a classic alternate reality situation...like FRINGE!" Get wet with the red-band trailer for HOT TUB TIME MACHINE 2! -- 123 total posts 70 posts
- Footage of discarded concept art, interviews with Tim Burton and Kevin Smith, and Nicolas Cage in flight in this trailer for THE DEATH OF SUPERMAN LIVES! -- 56 total posts 56 posts
- Sam Raimi Producing THE LAST OF US Movie! Maisie Williams In Talk To Play Ellie! -- 50 total posts 50 posts