Will Emma Watson Put On The Glass Slipper In Kenneth Branagh's Live-Action CINDERELLA For Disney?
Kenneth Branagh's live-action movie of Disney's CINDERELLA seems to be working on casting, and according to Variety, they may have found their Girl Who Puts On The Glass Slippers. And hey, I think having glass shoes would be risky at best. What if her feet are gross? And what if they break? Cinderella would be all John McClane on the dance floor that night.
Oh yeah, the casting. Emma Watson is in talks to play Cinderella for the new Disney production, and that sounds like perfect casting to me. Watson will be doing all the dirty wor in Cate Blanchett's house, as she's been cast as the wicked stepmother. If you haven't seen Watson's wonderful work in THE PERKS OF BEING A WALLFLOWER, do so - it just might be the finest teen movie since John Hughes addressed the subject back in the 1980s. And Watson will break your heart in that movie. Dudes will swoon, and I imagine they'll swoon again when they see her in Branagh's movie (if talks are successful).
It would only make sense to cast her, if she's interested - she's a well-known commodity and a fine actress to boot. Hopefully the script, by Chris Weitz, is good enough to bring her on board.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Who wants to see one of GODZILLA's opponents from the new film!?! (In toy form) -- 168 total posts 8 posts
- Robin Williams May Return As Mrs. Doubtfire! -- 52 total posts 3 posts
- 3rd Official X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST trailer hits - and it is a big one!!! -- 498 total posts 2 posts
- 3rd week of April 2014's PICKS & PEEKS: Welles,Wilder,Svankmajer, Mann,Jeong, Sirk,Trier & more!!! -- 128 total posts 2 posts
- Trailer for IF I STAY, Starring Chloe Grace Moretz! -- 57 total posts 2 posts
- Denzel Washington Walks In The Middle Of The Street In THE EQUALIZER Teaser Poster! -- 31 total posts 1 post