Aaron Eckhart Enters The "Don't F*** With My Teenage Daughter" Game With ERASED!
From award-winning music video director Philipp Stolzl and twenty-three fucking producers (according to the not-always-reliable IMDb) comes ERASED, the invigorating tale of a ex-CIA operative (Aaron Eckhart) forced on the lam when betrayalinternationalconspiracyestrangedteenagedaughtercarchasefight.
Formerly known as THE EXPATRIATE, ERASED has already opened internationally (according to the not-always-reliable IMDb). We'll have to wait until May 10, 2013 to see it here in the States. Perhaps this brand new trailer will pique your interest. Olga Kurylenko's in it.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- We have the first trailer for THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 right here and it hints towards some pretty exciting things!! -- 479 total posts 479 posts
- So The MAN OF STEEL Sequel Has (At Least) A Third Superhero In It... -- 690 total posts 149 posts
- Beatles' manager Brian Epstein to get his own flick, entitled THE FIFTH BEATLE! -- 106 total posts 79 posts
- Universal Releases A Nice Tribute To Paul Walker... -- 73 total posts 73 posts
- Joe Dante's Making A New Movie Called BURYING THE EX And You Can Be A Part Of It! -- 52 total posts 47 posts
- WARCRAFT is getting its cast together! Adds Ben Foster, Dominic Cooper, Toby Kebbell, and more! -- 88 total posts 45 posts
- LIFE OF PI Scribe David Magee to Pen New NARNIA Film! -- 44 total posts 44 posts
- Our first clip from the VERONICA MARS movie! Plus, a release date!! -- 66 total posts 42 posts
- This New HOBBIT Production Diary Shows Us Laketown, Smaug Bits, And Table Tennis Playing Middle Earthers!! -- 39 total posts 39 posts
- Trailer and Release Date for NURSE 3D! -- 39 total posts 39 posts