Aaron Eckhart Enters The "Don't F*** With My Teenage Daughter" Game With ERASED!
From award-winning music video director Philipp Stolzl and twenty-three fucking producers (according to the not-always-reliable IMDb) comes ERASED, the invigorating tale of a ex-CIA operative (Aaron Eckhart) forced on the lam when betrayalinternationalconspiracyestrangedteenagedaughtercarchasefight.
Formerly known as THE EXPATRIATE, ERASED has already opened internationally (according to the not-always-reliable IMDb). We'll have to wait until May 10, 2013 to see it here in the States. Perhaps this brand new trailer will pique your interest. Olga Kurylenko's in it.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 109 total posts 84 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 82 total posts 38 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 551 total posts 28 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 162 total posts 19 posts
- Watch the Opening 3 Minutes of Joss Whedon's IN YOUR EYES! -- 171 total posts 14 posts
- Two Images From Michael Fassbender’s MACBETH Movie!! -- 99 total posts 9 posts
- ‘There Is Only One Hell!!’ Stannis, Davos, Melissandre, Varys, Bran, Hodor, Reek And The Bastard Of Bolton Return For Tonight’s Big Second GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 353 total posts 6 posts
- Check Out Thomas Haden Church in this Trailer for WHITEWASH! -- 61 total posts 5 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 187 total posts 3 posts
- Nordling Reviews TRANSCENDENCE! -- 206 total posts 3 posts