Aaron Eckhart Enters The "Don't F*** With My Teenage Daughter" Game With ERASED!
From award-winning music video director Philipp Stolzl and twenty-three fucking producers (according to the not-always-reliable IMDb) comes ERASED, the invigorating tale of a ex-CIA operative (Aaron Eckhart) forced on the lam when betrayalinternationalconspiracyestrangedteenagedaughtercarchasefight.
Formerly known as THE EXPATRIATE, ERASED has already opened internationally (according to the not-always-reliable IMDb). We'll have to wait until May 10, 2013 to see it here in the States. Perhaps this brand new trailer will pique your interest. Olga Kurylenko's in it.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Universal Taps Alex Kurtzman And Chris Morgan To Reboot The Studio's Classic Monsters! -- 713 total posts 22 posts
- Could This Be The (Barebones) Plot Of STAR WARS EPISODE VII?! SPOILERS! -- 1464 total posts 21 posts
- JJ Abrams reveals a rusted out, beat up awesome looking X-Wing in new video! -- 405 total posts 19 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 194 total posts 16 posts
- Look Upon JURASSIC WORLD’s Comic Con Exclusive Poster!! -- 157 total posts 12 posts
- For your viewing pleasure, a 5-minute clip of Star Lord and his GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY! -- 154 total posts 9 posts
- Fox Networks Group Chairman Peter Rice: ‘I’d Love To See Another Season Of 24!!’ -- 136 total posts 5 posts
Longest. Marathon. Ever.
FXX To Air All 25 Years Of THE SIMPSONS Over 12 Days Starting Aug. 21!! -- 37 total posts 4 posts
- AICN COMICS Q&@: Russ Sheath talks to artist Humberto Ramos about his new sketchbook MY MARVELS: Vol 2! -- 4 total posts 4 posts
Only Seven Episodes
Of LOUIE Next Year!! -- 13 total posts 3 posts