Aaron Eckhart Enters The "Don't F*** With My Teenage Daughter" Game With ERASED!
From award-winning music video director Philipp Stolzl and twenty-three fucking producers (according to the not-always-reliable IMDb) comes ERASED, the invigorating tale of a ex-CIA operative (Aaron Eckhart) forced on the lam when betrayalinternationalconspiracyestrangedteenagedaughtercarchasefight.
Formerly known as THE EXPATRIATE, ERASED has already opened internationally (according to the not-always-reliable IMDb). We'll have to wait until May 10, 2013 to see it here in the States. Perhaps this brand new trailer will pique your interest. Olga Kurylenko's in it.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Spoilery early review of MAN OF STEEL!! -- 237 total posts 205 posts
- Holy Crossover!! Magneto’s Boy Quicksilver To Speed About In Whedon’s AVENGERS 2 And Singer’s X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST?? -- 293 total posts 81 posts
- A review of Refn and Gosling's ONLY GOD FORGIVES, direct from Cannes!! -- 85 total posts 66 posts
- Ron Howard's latest trailer sure is a RUSH!!! -- 61 total posts 32 posts
- Green-Band and Red-Band trailers for the new Jason Sudeikis & Jennifer Aniston VACATION ripoff, WE'RE THE MILLERS are here!! -- 120 total posts 28 posts
- Jon Stewart casts Gael Garcia Bernal for his directorial debut, ROSEWATER!! -- 28 total posts 26 posts
- Harry dives into STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS' spoilers to reveal the truth behind the blockbuster we're seeing! -- 1431 total posts 24 posts
- Papa Vinyard thinks that HANGOVER: PART III was a paycheck grab for a buncha people who are already rich!! -- 198 total posts 23 posts
- The METALLICA THROUGH THE NEVER Teaser! -- 204 total posts 19 posts
- That rumor about Sony selling SPIDER-MAN? Don't you believe it for a second! -- 445 total posts 17 posts