Two New OBLIVION Posters Reveal... Nothing Of Importance!
If it seems like Universal is holding back some kind of big reveal on OBLIVION, it's because, well, they are. At least, they are for now. Perhaps they'll begin revealing more plot details as we get closer to the film's April 19th release date. If so, stop watching the commercials, because I've a feeling this film will be best experienced knowing as little as possible going in. This is common sense, I know, but in this age of spoiler-loaded trailers and TV spots, it unfortunately bears repeating.
The above poster - which just debuted on EW - is pretty standard key art. The below one-sheet gives you a better sense of the film's desolate feel. If this movie works, it could be a sort of action-y take on THE QUIET EARTH. I think Kosinski is an immensely talented director. He just needs to find the right script. Let's hope OBLIVION, which is based on a story devised by Kosinski, is it.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Superman & Lois Lane get wet together!!! BATMAN VS SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE!!! -- 272 total posts 207 posts
- Capone examines how THE NOVEMBER MAN takes the weakest James Bond and makes him a killer spy!!! -- 109 total posts 109 posts
- Mike Epps Is Lee Daniels's Richard Pryor! -- 131 total posts 70 posts
- Ridley Scott Says The BLADE RUNNER Sequel Is Written And It’s… -- 421 total posts 65 posts
- Copernicus interviews Andy Weir, author of THE MARTIAN -- Ridley Scott's next film! -- 46 total posts 46 posts
- Final PICKS & PEEKS of Aug 2014: LEGEND OF HELL HOUSE, Zombies, FOSSE, RATS, Nukes & Teens!!! -- 275 total posts 46 posts
- Fox To Remake LAURA With A Screenplay By James Ellroy! -- 53 total posts 32 posts
- Lionsgate to bring us Arnold Schwarzenegger vs. zombies in MAGGIE come early 2015! -- 203 total posts 20 posts
- BIG HERO 6 Coming To Disney Infinity 2.0!! And STAR WARS!? -- 20 total posts 20 posts
- Harry Potter Gets Horny!! No, Really!! See, He Has HORNS!! -- 11 total posts 11 posts