Two New OBLIVION Posters Reveal... Nothing Of Importance!
If it seems like Universal is holding back some kind of big reveal on OBLIVION, it's because, well, they are. At least, they are for now. Perhaps they'll begin revealing more plot details as we get closer to the film's April 19th release date. If so, stop watching the commercials, because I've a feeling this film will be best experienced knowing as little as possible going in. This is common sense, I know, but in this age of spoiler-loaded trailers and TV spots, it unfortunately bears repeating.
The above poster - which just debuted on EW - is pretty standard key art. The below one-sheet gives you a better sense of the film's desolate feel. If this movie works, it could be a sort of action-y take on THE QUIET EARTH. I think Kosinski is an immensely talented director. He just needs to find the right script. Let's hope OBLIVION, which is based on a story devised by Kosinski, is it.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- That rumor about Sony selling SPIDER-MAN? Don't you believe it for a second! -- 250 total posts 74 posts
- Papa Vinyard thinks that HANGOVER: PART III was a paycheck grab for a buncha people who are already rich!! -- 37 total posts 37 posts
- Next on the Reboot assemblyline? TIMECOP!! -- 79 total posts 35 posts
- We have some new details on the POLTERGEIST remake/reboot/sequel!! -- 182 total posts 32 posts
- The METALLICA THROUGH THE NEVER Teaser! -- 96 total posts 30 posts
- So where is FAST AND FURIOUS 7 going to take place!?! -- 62 total posts 13 posts
- New MAN OF STEEL trailer makes me happy that Superman has severe red eye!!! -- 685 total posts 13 posts
Returns To 24!! -- 20 total posts 12 posts
- Kristin Scott Thomas Chews Up Ryan Gosling's Girlfriend In A Very Nasty Clip From ONLY GOD FORGIVES! -- 49 total posts 7 posts
- Yo Listen Up Here's A Story About A Little Guy That Lives In A Blue World... -- 138 total posts 6 posts