‘A Rough Couple Of Days!!’
Hercules Has Seen
Tonight's New AMERICANS!!
The Americans 1.5 FAQ
What’s it called?
Teleplay is credited to TV newcomer Melissa James Gibson, who also scripted the upcoming big-screen Rudd/Giamatti comedy “Almost Christmas.”
What says FX?
“A crucial agent crumbles under emotional distress and threatens to topple a valuable network of KGB informants. Professionally, Philip and Elizabeth are tasked with infiltrating the FBI's new communications encryption system while personally they are forced to grapple with one of the darker aspects of life as a spy.”
Comint? Commit? Comment? Comet?
Comint. COMmunications INTelligence.
How does it start?
Elizabeth, sporting a naughty librarian look, rings the doorbell or a recent widower.
The big news?
As the promo suggests, it’s a particularly unpleasant episode for Elizabeth.
What else is FX not telling us?
Philip reassumes the identity of the bespectacled Clark, who again quizzes Beeman’s FBI co-worker Martha.
The buckle. Keri Russell’s subtle tribute to Tawny Kitaen in the Whitesnake video. “You’re not my daddy!” “Just like you told me to.” “See ya!” “Show me another way.”
What’s not so good?
I think this is probably the least of the series’ first five episodes.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
“Tell you in the morning.”
10 p.m. Wednesday. FX.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Two New AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic-Con Posters Reveal… -- 302 total posts 302 posts
- UPDATED! Has Marvel's DOCTOR STRANGE Casting Search Gone To Phoenix? -- 194 total posts 194 posts
- SDCC '14: Another snap of Batfleck from BATMAN V SUPERMAN! -- 366 total posts 139 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint talks about the surprisingly good 5-ish minutes of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles shown at the Con! -- 120 total posts 120 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint has seen the new Interstellar trailer! Plus The Rock and Spongebob stuff! -- 120 total posts 120 posts
- Mark Hamill referred to his beard for STAR WARS: EPISODE VII as "contractually-obligated"!! Does that confirm what we've been hearing?? -- 294 total posts 110 posts
- Footage of discarded concept art, interviews with Tim Burton and Kevin Smith, and Nicolas Cage in flight in this trailer for THE DEATH OF SUPERMAN LIVES! -- 88 total posts 88 posts
- FIFTY SHADES OF GREY Trailer Is Like Daaaaayuuuuuuum! -- 320 total posts 74 posts
- "This is a classic alternate reality situation...like FRINGE!" Get wet with the red-band trailer for HOT TUB TIME MACHINE 2! -- 126 total posts 73 posts
- Patrick Wilson drops out of ANT-MAN!! -- 67 total posts 67 posts