‘A Rough Couple Of Days!!’
Hercules Has Seen
Tonight's New AMERICANS!!
The Americans 1.5 FAQ
What’s it called?
Teleplay is credited to TV newcomer Melissa James Gibson, who also scripted the upcoming big-screen Rudd/Giamatti comedy “Almost Christmas.”
What says FX?
“A crucial agent crumbles under emotional distress and threatens to topple a valuable network of KGB informants. Professionally, Philip and Elizabeth are tasked with infiltrating the FBI's new communications encryption system while personally they are forced to grapple with one of the darker aspects of life as a spy.”
Comint? Commit? Comment? Comet?
Comint. COMmunications INTelligence.
How does it start?
Elizabeth, sporting a naughty librarian look, rings the doorbell or a recent widower.
The big news?
As the promo suggests, it’s a particularly unpleasant episode for Elizabeth.
What else is FX not telling us?
Philip reassumes the identity of the bespectacled Clark, who again quizzes Beeman’s FBI co-worker Martha.
The buckle. Keri Russell’s subtle tribute to Tawny Kitaen in the Whitesnake video. “You’re not my daddy!” “Just like you told me to.” “See ya!” “Show me another way.”
What’s not so good?
I think this is probably the least of the series’ first five episodes.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
“Tell you in the morning.”
10 p.m. Wednesday. FX.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Superman & Lois Lane get wet together!!! BATMAN VS SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE!!! -- 332 total posts 267 posts
- Capone examines how THE NOVEMBER MAN takes the weakest James Bond and makes him a killer spy!!! -- 236 total posts 236 posts
- Mike Epps Is Lee Daniels's Richard Pryor! -- 163 total posts 102 posts
- Ridley Scott Says The BLADE RUNNER Sequel Is Written And It’s… -- 450 total posts 94 posts
- Martin Scorsese May Make A Film About One Of America's Greatest Bands! Gabba Gabba Hey! -- 88 total posts 88 posts
- Copernicus interviews Andy Weir, author of THE MARTIAN -- Ridley Scott's next film! -- 70 total posts 70 posts
- Final PICKS & PEEKS of Aug 2014: LEGEND OF HELL HOUSE, Zombies, FOSSE, RATS, Nukes & Teens!!! -- 296 total posts 67 posts
- Harry Potter Gets Horny!! No, Really!! See, He Has HORNS!! -- 59 total posts 59 posts
- The first SAW returns to theaters this Halloween! -- 51 total posts 51 posts
- Our first look at the main character from Pixar's INSIDE OUT! -- 49 total posts 49 posts