The new TV Spot for Gerard-Butler-Saves-The-White-House flick OLYMPUS HAS FALLEN is here
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. This movie looks silly as hell, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward to seeing a big, dumb fun R-rated action flick about a badass dude defending the White House and saving President Aaron Eckhart from masked bad guys. I could totally use that kind of escapism right about now, especially after A Good Day To Die Hard decided to keep all the fun and give us only the dumb in its action movie.
So despite the new TV spot below playing like a fake trailer, I had to share it.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- First Trailer for EDGE OF TOMORROW, Starring Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt! -- 272 total posts 16 posts
- DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES Teaser Posters Portend The Arrival Of Next Week's Trailer!! -- 147 total posts 11 posts
- Our First Sense Of Uni's FAST AND THE FURIOUS 7 Strategy?? -- 137 total posts 11 posts
- I'd watch Simon Pegg and Monty Python in ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING! -- 57 total posts 11 posts
- A Poster For The Badass Looking GODZILLA!! -- 157 total posts 10 posts
- THE PURGE 2 to be headed up by Frank Grillo! -- 37 total posts 9 posts
- Is Jason Clarke Our New John Connor? -- 201 total posts 8 posts
- Sony has hired a writer for BAD BOYS 3, plus updates on the MEN IN BLACK and GHOSTBUSTERS franchises!! -- 295 total posts 6 posts
- Samuel L. Jackson in Talks for David Yates' TARZAN! -- 100 total posts 5 posts
- A New Trailer For DOCTOR WHO: 'The Time of the Doctor' Is Eerie and 'Splody!! -- 27 total posts 3 posts