The new TV Spot for Gerard-Butler-Saves-The-White-House flick OLYMPUS HAS FALLEN is here
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. This movie looks silly as hell, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward to seeing a big, dumb fun R-rated action flick about a badass dude defending the White House and saving President Aaron Eckhart from masked bad guys. I could totally use that kind of escapism right about now, especially after A Good Day To Die Hard decided to keep all the fun and give us only the dumb in its action movie.
So despite the new TV spot below playing like a fake trailer, I had to share it.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- PROMETHEUS 2 now has a writer!!! -- 621 total posts 454 posts
- John Ary's Video Review Of WORLD WAR Z!! -- 211 total posts 211 posts
- Harry's 25th Picks & Peeks of 2013!!! With THINGS TO COME, OCTAMAN, Bette Davis, STOKER, HOWLING, LIFEFORCE & more! -- 209 total posts 209 posts
- Ryan Reynolds No Longer the HIGHLANDER -- 320 total posts 205 posts
- David S. Goyer And Mr. Beaks Talk MAN OF STEEL Spoilers! DA VINCI'S DEMONS,100 BULLETS And JUSTICE LEAGUE Also Discussed! -- 484 total posts 178 posts
- Behold A Nifty New Poster For Disney's THE BLACK HOLE (1979)!! -- 153 total posts 153 posts
- Father Geek says MAN OF STEEL is pretty much the best Superhero Movie ever made and I'm not gonna argue! -- 1845 total posts 111 posts
- SIN CITY 2: A DAME TO KILL FOR delayed to next year. NOOOOOO!!!!! -- 139 total posts 107 posts
- We have the first trailer for Disney Animation's next film, FROZEN right here!!! -- 96 total posts 96 posts
- Sony has announced release dates for both THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3 and THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 4!!! -- 221 total posts 85 posts