The new TV Spot for Gerard-Butler-Saves-The-White-House flick OLYMPUS HAS FALLEN is here
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. This movie looks silly as hell, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward to seeing a big, dumb fun R-rated action flick about a badass dude defending the White House and saving President Aaron Eckhart from masked bad guys. I could totally use that kind of escapism right about now, especially after A Good Day To Die Hard decided to keep all the fun and give us only the dumb in its action movie.
So despite the new TV spot below playing like a fake trailer, I had to share it.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- JJ Abrams reveals a rusted out, beat up awesome looking X-Wing in new video! -- 501 total posts 115 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 257 total posts 79 posts
- For your viewing pleasure, a 5-minute clip of Star Lord and his GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY! -- 209 total posts 64 posts
- 4th Week of July 2014 PICKS & PEEKS: Werewolves, BLUE RUIN, Nordic Noir, ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE + more! -- 62 total posts 62 posts
- Could This Be The (Barebones) Plot Of STAR WARS EPISODE VII?! SPOILERS! -- 1494 total posts 51 posts
Only Seven Episodes
Of LOUIE Next Year!! -- 52 total posts 42 posts
- Universal Taps Alex Kurtzman And Chris Morgan To Reboot The Studio's Classic Monsters! -- 733 total posts 42 posts
Longest. Marathon. Ever.
FXX To Air All 25 Years Of THE SIMPSONS Over 12 Days Starting Aug. 21!! -- 73 total posts 40 posts
- Look Upon JURASSIC WORLD’s Comic Con Exclusive Poster!! -- 172 total posts 27 posts
- Jake Gyllenhaal Sells Himself In Viral Teaser For Dan Gilroy's NIGHTCRAWLER! -- 66 total posts 25 posts