‘I Got The Call An Hour Ago!!’
Herc’s Seen Tonight’s
Justified 4.8 FAQ
What’s it called?
Teleplay is credited to series newcomers Benjamin Cavell & Keith Schreier.
What says FX?
“Bodies start dropping and no one is safe as the search for Drew Thompson enters its home stretch.”
Is Raylan investigated regarding last week’s shooting of trunk guy.
Not this week. Things have changed since Raylan took out that guy in Miami.
Is the foxy grifter back?
The big news?
This is a major episode. The series goes somewhere this week I never thought it would.
What else is FX not telling us?
Theo Tonin’s latest emissary is rather more efficient than Robert Quarles.
How does it start?
“Hasn’t anybody killed you yet?” a former lawman we’ve not seen in a while asks Raylan.
Does Ellen May return this week?
Any sign of Lindsey, Randall, Constable Bob Sweeney or Winona?
Nope. Karen Sisco’s not back either.
No. Mike O’Malley is back as Tonin’s thug Augustine. Plus Wynn Duffy brings Boyd news from Detroit.
What’s doing with sister of snake-boy?
Cassie’s not around. I’m beginning to think they’re trying to make us forget about her so she can exact venomous vengeance against the Crowders at a particularly unexpected moment.
The camera phone. The size of the blue-water jar. Boyd’s plans. “Get some!!” “Nobody’s gonna miss ol’ Deke here.” “How Am I Doing On Time?” Boyd’s unexpected demand.
What’s not so good?
I miss Randall and his fists.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
Raylan stands over one of the many corpses created this episode.
10 p.m. Tuesday. FX.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 295 total posts 295 posts
- 4th Week of July 2014 PICKS & PEEKS: Werewolves, BLUE RUIN, Nordic Noir, ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE + more! -- 382 total posts 224 posts
- From The Wasteland Emerges A MAD MAX: FURY ROAD Teaser Poster! -- 172 total posts 172 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 164 total posts 164 posts
- Could These International TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES Posters Win Over A Skeptical 7(ish) Year Old?? -- 138 total posts 138 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 407 total posts 81 posts
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 79 total posts 79 posts
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay to bring you MANIMAL: THE MOVIE! -- 218 total posts 77 posts
- Aye! The Next PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN Film Has An Official Release Date!! -- 70 total posts 70 posts
- EXPENDABLES 3 launches a ton of Comic Con posters! -- 60 total posts 60 posts