‘I Got The Call An Hour Ago!!’
Herc’s Seen Tonight’s
Justified 4.8 FAQ
What’s it called?
Teleplay is credited to series newcomers Benjamin Cavell & Keith Schreier.
What says FX?
“Bodies start dropping and no one is safe as the search for Drew Thompson enters its home stretch.”
Is Raylan investigated regarding last week’s shooting of trunk guy.
Not this week. Things have changed since Raylan took out that guy in Miami.
Is the foxy grifter back?
The big news?
This is a major episode. The series goes somewhere this week I never thought it would.
What else is FX not telling us?
Theo Tonin’s latest emissary is rather more efficient than Robert Quarles.
How does it start?
“Hasn’t anybody killed you yet?” a former lawman we’ve not seen in a while asks Raylan.
Does Ellen May return this week?
Any sign of Lindsey, Randall, Constable Bob Sweeney or Winona?
Nope. Karen Sisco’s not back either.
No. Mike O’Malley is back as Tonin’s thug Augustine. Plus Wynn Duffy brings Boyd news from Detroit.
What’s doing with sister of snake-boy?
Cassie’s not around. I’m beginning to think they’re trying to make us forget about her so she can exact venomous vengeance against the Crowders at a particularly unexpected moment.
The camera phone. The size of the blue-water jar. Boyd’s plans. “Get some!!” “Nobody’s gonna miss ol’ Deke here.” “How Am I Doing On Time?” Boyd’s unexpected demand.
What’s not so good?
I miss Randall and his fists.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
Raylan stands over one of the many corpses created this episode.
10 p.m. Tuesday. FX.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- HERCULES ON THE RADIO!! Learn What Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Thinks Of The First Jack Bauer 24 Adventure Since 2010!! Plus GAME OF THRONES, MAD MEN, HANNIBAL, AGENTS OF SHIELD, And More!! And The Return Of FX MOVIE DOWNLOAD Star Sasha Perl-Raver!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 8pm PT / 11pm ET!! -- 296 total posts 146 posts
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 309 total posts 28 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 262 total posts 16 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 582 total posts 16 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 232 total posts 12 posts
- ‘I Have Something To Say To The People Of Meereen!!’ The Stormborn Returns For Tonight’s Third GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 6 total posts 6 posts
- Watch the Opening 3 Minutes of Joss Whedon's IN YOUR EYES! -- 196 total posts 6 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 198 total posts 5 posts
- MTV Movie Awards drops an opening scene from X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST! And it rocks! -- 317 total posts 4 posts
- Two Images From Michael Fassbender’s MACBETH Movie!! -- 119 total posts 4 posts