‘I Got The Call An Hour Ago!!’
Herc’s Seen Tonight’s
Justified 4.8 FAQ
What’s it called?
Teleplay is credited to series newcomers Benjamin Cavell & Keith Schreier.
What says FX?
“Bodies start dropping and no one is safe as the search for Drew Thompson enters its home stretch.”
Is Raylan investigated regarding last week’s shooting of trunk guy.
Not this week. Things have changed since Raylan took out that guy in Miami.
Is the foxy grifter back?
The big news?
This is a major episode. The series goes somewhere this week I never thought it would.
What else is FX not telling us?
Theo Tonin’s latest emissary is rather more efficient than Robert Quarles.
How does it start?
“Hasn’t anybody killed you yet?” a former lawman we’ve not seen in a while asks Raylan.
Does Ellen May return this week?
Any sign of Lindsey, Randall, Constable Bob Sweeney or Winona?
Nope. Karen Sisco’s not back either.
No. Mike O’Malley is back as Tonin’s thug Augustine. Plus Wynn Duffy brings Boyd news from Detroit.
What’s doing with sister of snake-boy?
Cassie’s not around. I’m beginning to think they’re trying to make us forget about her so she can exact venomous vengeance against the Crowders at a particularly unexpected moment.
The camera phone. The size of the blue-water jar. Boyd’s plans. “Get some!!” “Nobody’s gonna miss ol’ Deke here.” “How Am I Doing On Time?” Boyd’s unexpected demand.
What’s not so good?
I miss Randall and his fists.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
Raylan stands over one of the many corpses created this episode.
10 p.m. Tuesday. FX.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Sweet knights of Colombus!! A new trailer for ANCHORMAN 2: THE LEGEND CONTINUES has been unleashed!! -- 44 total posts 44 posts
- Wanna hear the least annoying sound in the world? Repeat after me: Universal picks up DUMB AND DUMBER TO!! -- 96 total posts 41 posts
- Harry's 25th Picks & Peeks of 2013!!! With THINGS TO COME, OCTAMAN, Bette Davis, STOKER, HOWLING, LIFEFORCE & more! -- 259 total posts 39 posts
- PROMETHEUS 2 now has a writer!!! -- 676 total posts 37 posts
- AICN COMICS PODCAST: The @$$Holes take stabs at MAN OF STEEL, plus a review of Scott Snyder’s SUPERMAN UNCHAINED! -- 43 total posts 36 posts
- UPDATED WITH POSTER!! GO BUY SOME LEGOS, KIDS a.k.a. THE LEGO MOVIE stacks up a trailer!! -- 90 total posts 33 posts
- Father Geek says MAN OF STEEL is pretty much the best Superhero Movie ever made and I'm not gonna argue! -- 1884 total posts 33 posts
- Copernicus On The Science Of STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS!! -- 1230 total posts 32 posts
- WWZ blah-ditty, blah, blah, blah! AICN HORROR’s got a truly unique zombie film you should check out instead called THE BATTERY! -- 33 total posts 28 posts
- Vegas gets pwned in this new banner for GODZILLA!! -- 102 total posts 21 posts