Hercules Says Tonight’s BUNHEADS Finale Has The Best Laugh-Per-Minute Ratio Of Anything He’s Seen This Year!!
Bunheads 1.18 FAQ
What’s it called?
Series mastermind Amy Sherman-Palladino (“Gilmore Girls”) directs from her own teleplay.
What says ABC Famly?
“The girls secretly follow Michelle to a Broadway musical audition in Hollywood. Meanwhile, Fanny returns. Michelle's brother, Scotty, pops back up unannounced. And Sasha thinks the girls need to take their relationships with their boyfriends to the next level.”
Home plate. Sasha is keen to lose it to Roman, but doesn’t want to get too far ahead of her girlfriends in the deflowering department.
The big news?
This has got to be the funniest hour of television I’ve seen all year. It’s also surprising poignant and even at times a little suspenseful.
What else is ABC Family not telling us?
Things are going worse than usual for Truly. Boo’s beau appears to have written an entertaining comic book. The Stone Sisters (Truly and Millicent) have a potentially significant first meeting with Scotty.
How does it start?
With the scene from the promo depicting Michelle waking up naked beside Godot, the Oyster Bar oceanographer.
Sutton Foster cavorting in bra and panties. The subtle foreshadowing in the teens’ first scene. The depressed Truly nestling among her tulle. The possible subtle musical homage to “The Graduate.” Michelle’s shaming stare. The length of that sidewalk line, and the episode’s budget for supernumeraries generally. Michelle’s face as she obscures Fannie’s visual aid. “So a bad witch.” “Michelle who?” “Got a belt!” “Who’s Tranny?” “He doesn’t even have a bike.” “With each other?” “He’ll wear the grey shorts.” “How long were we asleep?” “Boring!” “A lot of balls hanging from this ceiling!” “Even better.” “Saturday’s my shift.” “You I assume could withstand such a blow.” “I’m unclear on the agenda.” “Because I’m a terrific plumber.” “It means I don’t give you money.” “I’m not sure he knows my name.”
What’s not so great?
Ratings are not spectacular and there’s no word yet on whether or not ABC Family will order additional episodes. That’s a pity; this show’s wit is as sharp as and more abundant than any gracing “Mad Men” or “Game of Thrones,” and I have no greater praise to heap upon it.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
“He was just so beautiful.”
9 p.m. Monday. ABC Family.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- New MAN OF STEEL trailer makes me happy that Superman has severe red eye!!! -- 420 total posts 320 posts
- Steven Spielberg to produce a live action Halo series for Microsoft! -- 169 total posts 84 posts
- So is JURASSIC PARK IV a remake or a reboot? Sam Neill thinks he has the answer! -- 185 total posts 75 posts
- Microsoft's Reveal Of The Next XBOX Is Upon Us, And Streaming Here!! -- 362 total posts 52 posts
- What is PACIFIC RIM's "Drift Space"? Find out in this Featurette! -- 90 total posts 39 posts
- Harry's 21st Picks & Peeks of 2013 has MEDIUM COOL, THE LAST STAND, THE BURNING, BATMAN, MIYAZAKI Blus and more!!! -- 122 total posts 27 posts
- Harry dives into STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS' spoilers to reveal the truth behind the blockbuster we're seeing! -- 1304 total posts 23 posts
- So which character is going to be the villain in GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY!?! -- 181 total posts 21 posts
- The New WOLVERINE Trailer Brings Forth More Jean Grey!! -- 203 total posts 19 posts
- Two Cool New Posters for THE WORLD'S END Show Off The Whole Gang!! -- 41 total posts 11 posts