Hercules Says Tonight’s BUNHEADS Finale Has The Best Laugh-Per-Minute Ratio Of Anything He’s Seen This Year!!
Bunheads 1.18 FAQ
What’s it called?
Series mastermind Amy Sherman-Palladino (“Gilmore Girls”) directs from her own teleplay.
What says ABC Famly?
“The girls secretly follow Michelle to a Broadway musical audition in Hollywood. Meanwhile, Fanny returns. Michelle's brother, Scotty, pops back up unannounced. And Sasha thinks the girls need to take their relationships with their boyfriends to the next level.”
Home plate. Sasha is keen to lose it to Roman, but doesn’t want to get too far ahead of her girlfriends in the deflowering department.
The big news?
This has got to be the funniest hour of television I’ve seen all year. It’s also surprising poignant and even at times a little suspenseful.
What else is ABC Family not telling us?
Things are going worse than usual for Truly. Boo’s beau appears to have written an entertaining comic book. The Stone Sisters (Truly and Millicent) have a potentially significant first meeting with Scotty.
How does it start?
With the scene from the promo depicting Michelle waking up naked beside Godot, the Oyster Bar oceanographer.
Sutton Foster cavorting in bra and panties. The subtle foreshadowing in the teens’ first scene. The depressed Truly nestling among her tulle. The possible subtle musical homage to “The Graduate.” Michelle’s shaming stare. The length of that sidewalk line, and the episode’s budget for supernumeraries generally. Michelle’s face as she obscures Fannie’s visual aid. “So a bad witch.” “Michelle who?” “Got a belt!” “Who’s Tranny?” “He doesn’t even have a bike.” “With each other?” “He’ll wear the grey shorts.” “How long were we asleep?” “Boring!” “A lot of balls hanging from this ceiling!” “Even better.” “Saturday’s my shift.” “You I assume could withstand such a blow.” “I’m unclear on the agenda.” “Because I’m a terrific plumber.” “It means I don’t give you money.” “I’m not sure he knows my name.”
What’s not so great?
Ratings are not spectacular and there’s no word yet on whether or not ABC Family will order additional episodes. That’s a pity; this show’s wit is as sharp as and more abundant than any gracing “Mad Men” or “Game of Thrones,” and I have no greater praise to heap upon it.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
“He was just so beautiful.”
9 p.m. Monday. ABC Family.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- JJ Abrams reveals a rusted out, beat up awesome looking X-Wing in new video! -- 416 total posts 30 posts
- Could This Be The (Barebones) Plot Of STAR WARS EPISODE VII?! SPOILERS! -- 1471 total posts 28 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 205 total posts 27 posts
- Universal Taps Alex Kurtzman And Chris Morgan To Reboot The Studio's Classic Monsters! -- 716 total posts 25 posts
- For your viewing pleasure, a 5-minute clip of Star Lord and his GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY! -- 166 total posts 21 posts
- Look Upon JURASSIC WORLD’s Comic Con Exclusive Poster!! -- 157 total posts 12 posts
Only Seven Episodes
Of LOUIE Next Year!! -- 20 total posts 10 posts
- AICN COMICS Q&@: Russ Sheath talks to artist Humberto Ramos about his new sketchbook MY MARVELS: Vol 2! -- 6 total posts 6 posts
- Fox Networks Group Chairman Peter Rice: ‘I’d Love To See Another Season Of 24!!’ -- 136 total posts 5 posts
- Jake Gyllenhaal Sells Himself In Viral Teaser For Dan Gilroy's NIGHTCRAWLER! -- 46 total posts 5 posts