Hercules Says Tonight’s BUNHEADS Finale Has The Best Laugh-Per-Minute Ratio Of Anything He’s Seen This Year!!
Bunheads 1.18 FAQ
What’s it called?
Series mastermind Amy Sherman-Palladino (“Gilmore Girls”) directs from her own teleplay.
What says ABC Famly?
“The girls secretly follow Michelle to a Broadway musical audition in Hollywood. Meanwhile, Fanny returns. Michelle's brother, Scotty, pops back up unannounced. And Sasha thinks the girls need to take their relationships with their boyfriends to the next level.”
Home plate. Sasha is keen to lose it to Roman, but doesn’t want to get too far ahead of her girlfriends in the deflowering department.
The big news?
This has got to be the funniest hour of television I’ve seen all year. It’s also surprising poignant and even at times a little suspenseful.
What else is ABC Family not telling us?
Things are going worse than usual for Truly. Boo’s beau appears to have written an entertaining comic book. The Stone Sisters (Truly and Millicent) have a potentially significant first meeting with Scotty.
How does it start?
With the scene from the promo depicting Michelle waking up naked beside Godot, the Oyster Bar oceanographer.
Sutton Foster cavorting in bra and panties. The subtle foreshadowing in the teens’ first scene. The depressed Truly nestling among her tulle. The possible subtle musical homage to “The Graduate.” Michelle’s shaming stare. The length of that sidewalk line, and the episode’s budget for supernumeraries generally. Michelle’s face as she obscures Fannie’s visual aid. “So a bad witch.” “Michelle who?” “Got a belt!” “Who’s Tranny?” “He doesn’t even have a bike.” “With each other?” “He’ll wear the grey shorts.” “How long were we asleep?” “Boring!” “A lot of balls hanging from this ceiling!” “Even better.” “Saturday’s my shift.” “You I assume could withstand such a blow.” “I’m unclear on the agenda.” “Because I’m a terrific plumber.” “It means I don’t give you money.” “I’m not sure he knows my name.”
What’s not so great?
Ratings are not spectacular and there’s no word yet on whether or not ABC Family will order additional episodes. That’s a pity; this show’s wit is as sharp as and more abundant than any gracing “Mad Men” or “Game of Thrones,” and I have no greater praise to heap upon it.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
“He was just so beautiful.”
9 p.m. Monday. ABC Family.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- 3rd Official X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST trailer hits - and it is a big one!!! -- 458 total posts 448 posts
- Stallone Talks EXPENDABLES Casting Approach!! Nicholson!?!? -- 223 total posts 223 posts
- Some Wicked Cool Stills For The Upcoming BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT Game!! -- 116 total posts 116 posts
- Re-Revised X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST Casting Re-Adds A Mutant!! -- 105 total posts 105 posts
- ‘A Gift From The Clairvoyant!!’ Patton Oswalt Joins Joss Whedon’s AGENTS OF SHIELD!! Seinfeld On PIONEERS OF TELEVISION!! The Returns Of NEW GIRL, AWKWARD & WIFE SWAP!! The Premiere Of FARGO!! Plus New BOY, STORAGE, SCHUMER, PERSON, TOSH, NCIS, GLEE, FIRE, CONTAINER, MINDY, DUSK, ORIGINALS, SUPERNATURAL & VOICE!! TEEN MOM Finale Special!! DANCE MOMS 100!! HARDCORE PAWN Finale!! Nathan Fillion & Tatiana Maslany on CONAN!! Herc’s Tuesday TV Talkback!! -- 193 total posts 87 posts
- The Composer For That BATMAN / SUPERMAN Movie Is… -- 278 total posts 56 posts
- This nifty teaser for Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO hints at some freaky stuff going on in the Amazon! -- 53 total posts 53 posts
- Matthew Vaughn to get SUPERIOR to stay in the Mark Millar business for Fox! -- 68 total posts 52 posts
- Jaden Smith will dress like a girl to avoid slavery in THE GOOD LORD BIRD! -- 103 total posts 51 posts
- Everyone thinks Elizabeth Banks is a hooker in this red-band WALK OF SHAME trailer! -- 71 total posts 45 posts