Uh Oh... Joss Whedon has spoken about AVENGERS 2... Hold on to your butts & grab a shovel!
Hey folks, Harry here... Earlier this week I had the opportunity to see Joss Whedon's MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING, it is a tremendous film adaptation of Shakespeare's romantic comedy. It is easily the best cinematic adaptation of the work that I've yet seen, psst... I've seen them all btw. But for folks that are looking for AVENGERS 2 news, expect to hear a whole bunch of snippets as Joss begins touring the film festival circuit with his film. In fact in a couple of weeks, he'll be here in Austin with the film and you can bet that the film geek press will barage him with questions about AVENGERS 2. But first... today he was at the Jameson Dublin International Film Festival in Dublin. And of course there was a Marvel geek in the audience that asked about AVENGERS 2. “I can’t do any bigger, so I’m trying to do better,” was Whedon's response. When a follow up asked what his philosophy would be in approaching the sequel... Joss said, "Death, Death and more Death!"
Alright - so there you have it. He's got the taste of blood after killing our favorite agent. For me personally, I'm hoping that means that he's going to have a skeletal figure in a robe that Thanos is trying to court with the deaths of billions. Or will he unleash the Marvel ZOMBIES plotline? Not likely. But you never know with Joss.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 105 total posts 73 posts
- Check Out This Trailer for British Sci-Fi Film THE ANOMALY! -- 31 total posts 31 posts
- Nordling Reviews TRANSCENDENCE! -- 177 total posts 29 posts
- SINISTER 2 Has Found its Director! -- 39 total posts 18 posts
- The first trailer for Clint Eastwood's JERSEY BOYS is here! -- 92 total posts 16 posts
- New Images from Richard Linklater's BOYHOOD! -- 21 total posts 15 posts