‘You Can End This!!’
Hercules Says Tonight’s
WALKING DEAD Is Solid!!
Walking Dead 3.11 FAQ
What’s it called?
“I Ain’t A Judas.”
Teleplay is credited to Angela Kang (“Terriers”), who was hired by Frank Darabont at the start of season two.
What says AMC?
“Their security threatened, Rick and the group must make a choice. With Woodbury in a police state, Andrea grows uneasy.”
Is Andrea now leader of Woodbury?
Not so much!
On a scale of one to ten, ten being craziest, how crazy is Rick this week?
He’s down to about a two or three.
Is Sarah Wayne Callies’ name still in the opening credits?
It is on the screener forwarded to the press, but she does not appear this week.
Does Team Tyreese return this week?
Chad L. Coleman’s name appears in the opening credits.
Shouldn’t the title be “I Ain’t No Judas”?
Get out of my office.
How does it start?
Merle Dixon talks to Team Prison about The Governor’s capabilities.
The big news?
Andrea learns right away that The Governor paid a visit to the prison.
What else is AMC not telling us?
Merle finds himself longing for a surprising component of the Woodbury compound.
Does the governor attack the prison again this week?
Not this week.
The Governor and Andrea. The Dixon Boys’ one-on-ones. Carol’s plan. The zombie’s Kineson-esqe “It never ends!! Oh!! Ohhhh!!” moment.
What’s not so good?
Rick needs to buck up already.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
Andrea stares out the window, lost in thought as a musical number concludes.
9 p.m. Sunday. AMC.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Wanna hear the least annoying sound in the world? Repeat after me: Universal picks up DUMB AND DUMBER TO!! -- 92 total posts 37 posts
- Sweet knights of Colombus!! A new trailer for ANCHORMAN 2: THE LEGEND CONTINUES has been unleashed!! -- 37 total posts 37 posts
- Harry's 25th Picks & Peeks of 2013!!! With THINGS TO COME, OCTAMAN, Bette Davis, STOKER, HOWLING, LIFEFORCE & more! -- 254 total posts 34 posts
- PROMETHEUS 2 now has a writer!!! -- 673 total posts 34 posts
- UPDATED WITH POSTER!! GO BUY SOME LEGOS, KIDS a.k.a. THE LEGO MOVIE stacks up a trailer!! -- 89 total posts 32 posts
- AICN COMICS PODCAST: The @$$Holes take stabs at MAN OF STEEL, plus a review of Scott Snyder’s SUPERMAN UNCHAINED! -- 39 total posts 32 posts
- Father Geek says MAN OF STEEL is pretty much the best Superhero Movie ever made and I'm not gonna argue! -- 1880 total posts 29 posts
- Copernicus On The Science Of STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS!! -- 1227 total posts 29 posts
- WWZ blah-ditty, blah, blah, blah! AICN HORROR’s got a truly unique zombie film you should check out instead called THE BATTERY! -- 29 total posts 24 posts
- Vegas gets pwned in this new banner for GODZILLA!! -- 98 total posts 17 posts