‘You Can End This!!’
Hercules Says Tonight’s
WALKING DEAD Is Solid!!
Walking Dead 3.11 FAQ
What’s it called?
“I Ain’t A Judas.”
Teleplay is credited to Angela Kang (“Terriers”), who was hired by Frank Darabont at the start of season two.
What says AMC?
“Their security threatened, Rick and the group must make a choice. With Woodbury in a police state, Andrea grows uneasy.”
Is Andrea now leader of Woodbury?
Not so much!
On a scale of one to ten, ten being craziest, how crazy is Rick this week?
He’s down to about a two or three.
Is Sarah Wayne Callies’ name still in the opening credits?
It is on the screener forwarded to the press, but she does not appear this week.
Does Team Tyreese return this week?
Chad L. Coleman’s name appears in the opening credits.
Shouldn’t the title be “I Ain’t No Judas”?
Get out of my office.
How does it start?
Merle Dixon talks to Team Prison about The Governor’s capabilities.
The big news?
Andrea learns right away that The Governor paid a visit to the prison.
What else is AMC not telling us?
Merle finds himself longing for a surprising component of the Woodbury compound.
Does the governor attack the prison again this week?
Not this week.
The Governor and Andrea. The Dixon Boys’ one-on-ones. Carol’s plan. The zombie’s Kineson-esqe “It never ends!! Oh!! Ohhhh!!” moment.
What’s not so good?
Rick needs to buck up already.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
Andrea stares out the window, lost in thought as a musical number concludes.
9 p.m. Sunday. AMC.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Superman & Lois Lane get wet together!!! BATMAN VS SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE!!! -- 328 total posts 263 posts
- Capone examines how THE NOVEMBER MAN takes the weakest James Bond and makes him a killer spy!!! -- 230 total posts 230 posts
- Mike Epps Is Lee Daniels's Richard Pryor! -- 161 total posts 100 posts
- Ridley Scott Says The BLADE RUNNER Sequel Is Written And It’s… -- 449 total posts 93 posts
- Copernicus interviews Andy Weir, author of THE MARTIAN -- Ridley Scott's next film! -- 69 total posts 69 posts
- Martin Scorsese May Make A Film About One Of America's Greatest Bands! Gabba Gabba Hey! -- 61 total posts 61 posts
- Final PICKS & PEEKS of Aug 2014: LEGEND OF HELL HOUSE, Zombies, FOSSE, RATS, Nukes & Teens!!! -- 288 total posts 59 posts
- Harry Potter Gets Horny!! No, Really!! See, He Has HORNS!! -- 58 total posts 58 posts
- BIG HERO 6 Coming To Disney Infinity 2.0!! And STAR WARS!? -- 45 total posts 45 posts
- A New Poster For Robert Downey Jr’s THE JUDGE (It Has A Great Cast)!! -- 42 total posts 42 posts