Our First Look At Sly And De Niro Beating The Shit Out Of Each Other In GRUDGE MATCH!
From the Twitter feed of the New Orleans
Hornets' Pelicans' Robin Lopez comes this awesome picture of two battle-scarred legends.
This is from the set of GRUDGE MATCH, a Peter Segal-directed comedy about two over-the-hill boxers who step back into the ring for one last dance. I don't know what state's athletic commission would license a fight between two sixtysomethings, but I'm sure Doug "ENTOURAGE" Ellin's script addresses this. Perhaps it'll be held on a barge in international waters, like that Tyson-Secretariat fight.
I have no idea how this will turn out, but it's undeniably cool to see Rocky Balboa and the big-screen Jake LaMotta lacing up the gloves. Here's hoping Segal delivers a rowdy boxing movie worthy of these two legends.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES Trailer Has Arrived! -- 441 total posts 51 posts
- KILL BILL: THE WHOLE BLOODY AFFAIR to get a limited theatrical release in 2015?! -- 146 total posts 42 posts
- Who has been offered the directing gig on Legendary's SKULL ISLAND!?! -- 63 total posts 39 posts
- Eva Green in Talks for Tim Burton's MISS PEREGRINE'S HOME FOR PECULIAR CHILDREN! -- 85 total posts 21 posts
- George R.R. Martin Scales Back HBO Activity To Focus On Completing WINDS OF WINTER!! -- 62 total posts 16 posts
- A New Tease For DOCTOR WHO Season / Series 8!! -- 116 total posts 10 posts
- Watch Quickly!! Some Test Footage From Tim Miller And Ryan Reynolds’ DEADPOOL Movie!! -- 155 total posts 10 posts
- A Nifty Video Tour Of The Warner Bros Museum Commemorates BATMAN’s 75th Anniversary!! -- 87 total posts 10 posts
- At Long Last, Our First Trailer For MAD MAX: FURY ROAD!! Official Vid Of Comic-Con Reel!! -- 625 total posts 9 posts
- Harry says GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY is better than German Chocolate Cake & means it!!! -- 610 total posts 8 posts