Our First Look At Sly And De Niro Beating The Shit Out Of Each Other In GRUDGE MATCH!
From the Twitter feed of the New Orleans
Hornets' Pelicans' Robin Lopez comes this awesome picture of two battle-scarred legends.
This is from the set of GRUDGE MATCH, a Peter Segal-directed comedy about two over-the-hill boxers who step back into the ring for one last dance. I don't know what state's athletic commission would license a fight between two sixtysomethings, but I'm sure Doug "ENTOURAGE" Ellin's script addresses this. Perhaps it'll be held on a barge in international waters, like that Tyson-Secretariat fight.
I have no idea how this will turn out, but it's undeniably cool to see Rocky Balboa and the big-screen Jake LaMotta lacing up the gloves. Here's hoping Segal delivers a rowdy boxing movie worthy of these two legends.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- That rumor about Sony selling SPIDER-MAN? Don't you believe it for a second! -- 257 total posts 81 posts
- Papa Vinyard thinks that HANGOVER: PART III was a paycheck grab for a buncha people who are already rich!! -- 59 total posts 59 posts
- Next on the Reboot assemblyline? TIMECOP!! -- 93 total posts 49 posts
- The METALLICA THROUGH THE NEVER Teaser! -- 106 total posts 40 posts
- We have some new details on the POLTERGEIST remake/reboot/sequel!! -- 183 total posts 33 posts
- New MAN OF STEEL trailer makes me happy that Superman has severe red eye!!! -- 695 total posts 23 posts
- So where is FAST AND FURIOUS 7 going to take place!?! -- 69 total posts 20 posts
Returns To 24!! -- 22 total posts 14 posts
- Kristin Scott Thomas Chews Up Ryan Gosling's Girlfriend In A Very Nasty Clip From ONLY GOD FORGIVES! -- 55 total posts 13 posts
- Yo Listen Up Here's A Story About A Little Guy That Lives In A Blue World... -- 140 total posts 8 posts