Our First Look At Sly And De Niro Beating The Shit Out Of Each Other In GRUDGE MATCH!
From the Twitter feed of the New Orleans
Hornets' Pelicans' Robin Lopez comes this awesome picture of two battle-scarred legends.
This is from the set of GRUDGE MATCH, a Peter Segal-directed comedy about two over-the-hill boxers who step back into the ring for one last dance. I don't know what state's athletic commission would license a fight between two sixtysomethings, but I'm sure Doug "ENTOURAGE" Ellin's script addresses this. Perhaps it'll be held on a barge in international waters, like that Tyson-Secretariat fight.
I have no idea how this will turn out, but it's undeniably cool to see Rocky Balboa and the big-screen Jake LaMotta lacing up the gloves. Here's hoping Segal delivers a rowdy boxing movie worthy of these two legends.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 109 total posts 25 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 180 total posts 16 posts
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 308 total posts 13 posts
- Marvel Debuts Special ANT-MAN Poster For Comic Con! -- 55 total posts 13 posts
- From The Wasteland Emerges A MAD MAX: FURY ROAD Teaser Poster! -- 185 total posts 10 posts
- Latino Review’s El Mayimbe aka Umberto Gonzalez is set to direct the digital actioner, BREAKNECK! -- 17 total posts 10 posts
- Trailer for OUT OF PRINT, a documentary about the New Beverly Theater and the importance of preserving 35mm exhibition! -- 35 total posts 9 posts
- SDCC '14: Title logo for WARCRAFT! -- 18 total posts 8 posts
- Marvel sets one additional 2018 release date! -- 68 total posts 7 posts
- 4th Week of July 2014 PICKS & PEEKS: Werewolves, BLUE RUIN, Nordic Noir, ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE + more! -- 389 total posts 6 posts