There May Be Nothing Like The Trailer For NO PLACE ON EARTH!!
The Kidd here...
We complain all the time about Hollywood ignoring compelling and riveting stories in favor of dumbed-down spectacle meant to rake in a ton of money from people looking for mindless entertainment, and then something like NO PLACE ON EARTH sneaks up on you and... Wow... This is the good stuff we've been waiting for.
This documentary from Janet Tobias tells the story of a group of Jews living in the Ukraine who managed to survive the pursuit of the Nazis by living in underground caves for nearly a year and a half. This is an incredible story that I am absolutely looking forward to watching unfold, and I'd be absolutely shocked if after watching this new trailer, you weren't hooked to see this as soon as possible, too.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Like me on Facebook.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- A biker gang, Gipsy Danger, and now Charlie Hunnam will command the KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND RABLE as King Arthur! -- 103 total posts 51 posts
- Martin Scorsese May Make A Film About One Of America's Greatest Bands! Gabba Gabba Hey! -- 138 total posts 31 posts
- The first SAW returns to theaters this Halloween! -- 69 total posts 17 posts
- Warner Bros. is moving quickly on getting the Looney Tunes characters and ACME back on the big screen! -- 69 total posts 16 posts
- Superman & Lois Lane get wet together!!! BATMAN VS SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE!!! -- 351 total posts 15 posts
- Capone examines how THE NOVEMBER MAN takes the weakest James Bond and makes him a killer spy!!! -- 248 total posts 11 posts
- Two Clips From DOCTOR WHO S08E02: ‘Into the Dalek’!! -- 32 total posts 10 posts
- Our first look at the main character from Pixar's INSIDE OUT! -- 62 total posts 9 posts
- Final PICKS & PEEKS of Aug 2014: LEGEND OF HELL HOUSE, Zombies, FOSSE, RATS, Nukes & Teens!!! -- 276 total posts 8 posts
- Ridley Scott Says The BLADE RUNNER Sequel Is Written And It’s… -- 462 total posts 8 posts