There May Be Nothing Like The Trailer For NO PLACE ON EARTH!!
The Kidd here...
We complain all the time about Hollywood ignoring compelling and riveting stories in favor of dumbed-down spectacle meant to rake in a ton of money from people looking for mindless entertainment, and then something like NO PLACE ON EARTH sneaks up on you and... Wow... This is the good stuff we've been waiting for.
This documentary from Janet Tobias tells the story of a group of Jews living in the Ukraine who managed to survive the pursuit of the Nazis by living in underground caves for nearly a year and a half. This is an incredible story that I am absolutely looking forward to watching unfold, and I'd be absolutely shocked if after watching this new trailer, you weren't hooked to see this as soon as possible, too.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Like me on Facebook.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Microsoft's Reveal Of The Next XBOX Is Upon Us, And Streaming Here!! -- 298 total posts 298 posts
- Has STAR WARS EPISODE VII Landed Its First Non-OT Cast Member? -- 485 total posts 187 posts
- Harry dives into STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS' spoilers to reveal the truth behind the blockbuster we're seeing! -- 1272 total posts 171 posts
- The New WOLVERINE Trailer Brings Forth More Jean Grey!! -- 171 total posts 171 posts
- So which character is going to be the villain in GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY!?! -- 148 total posts 148 posts
- Steven Seagal might be joining THE EXPENDABLES 3!! -- 261 total posts 108 posts
- Harry's 21st Picks & Peeks of 2013 has MEDIUM COOL, THE LAST STAND, THE BURNING, BATMAN, MIYAZAKI Blus and more!!! -- 76 total posts 76 posts
- So is JURASSIC PARK IV a remake or a reboot? Sam Neill thinks he has the answer! -- 68 total posts 68 posts
- Nordling Reviews STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS! Spoilers Abound! You Are Warned! -- 1358 total posts 52 posts
- Steven Spielberg to produce a live action Halo series for Microsoft! -- 49 total posts 49 posts