There May Be Nothing Like The Trailer For NO PLACE ON EARTH!!
The Kidd here...
We complain all the time about Hollywood ignoring compelling and riveting stories in favor of dumbed-down spectacle meant to rake in a ton of money from people looking for mindless entertainment, and then something like NO PLACE ON EARTH sneaks up on you and... Wow... This is the good stuff we've been waiting for.
This documentary from Janet Tobias tells the story of a group of Jews living in the Ukraine who managed to survive the pursuit of the Nazis by living in underground caves for nearly a year and a half. This is an incredible story that I am absolutely looking forward to watching unfold, and I'd be absolutely shocked if after watching this new trailer, you weren't hooked to see this as soon as possible, too.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Like me on Facebook.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- JJ Abrams reveals a rusted out, beat up awesome looking X-Wing in new video! -- 530 total posts 144 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 316 total posts 138 posts
- 4th Week of July 2014 PICKS & PEEKS: Werewolves, BLUE RUIN, Nordic Noir, ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE + more! -- 132 total posts 132 posts
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay to bring you MANIMAL: THE MOVIE! -- 102 total posts 102 posts
- Edgar Wright's Next Project Revealed! -- 100 total posts 100 posts
- For your viewing pleasure, a 5-minute clip of Star Lord and his GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY! -- 235 total posts 90 posts
- Could This Be The (Barebones) Plot Of STAR WARS EPISODE VII?! SPOILERS! -- 1504 total posts 61 posts
- A Recently Recovered Gene Roddenberry Interview Leads To A Kickstarter About The Early Days Of STAR TREK!! -- 59 total posts 59 posts
Longest. Marathon. Ever.
FXX To Air All 25 Years Of THE SIMPSONS Over 12 Days Starting Aug. 21!! -- 88 total posts 55 posts
Only Seven Episodes
Of LOUIE Next Year!! -- 61 total posts 51 posts