Halle Berry Becomes More Than Just An Operator In New Trailer For THE CALL!!
The Kidd here...
I'm still feeling optimistic for THE CALL, starring Halle Berry, Abigail Breslin and Michael Eklund, and, while I realize it's become almost cliche to hate on Berry around these parts, all I'm looking for here out of this movie is a solid thrill ride. The trailers clearly have shown too much, but I'm quite hopeful that even knowing Halle Berry is about to become a 911 operator who goes a bit rogue, acting well beyond what's in her job description, THE CALL will have enough excitement along the way to getting there to make it worthwhile. Here's the latest trailer (via Moviefone) which shows a lot more of Berry outside that call center, delivering some of the tension I think may still await me in the theatre.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Like me on Facebook.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Who is in consideration to take the role of Snake in the ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK remake!?! -- 636 total posts 13 posts
- A Few Promo Images From EXODUS: GODS AND KINGS Bring Ridleyish Spectacle!! -- 203 total posts 12 posts
- Fantastic Fest 2014 Trailer Wave Part 2! -- 14 total posts 5 posts
- Is this what Doctor Doom looks like in Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR?! -- 312 total posts 3 posts
- Final PICKS & PEEKS of Aug 2014: LEGEND OF HELL HOUSE, Zombies, FOSSE, RATS, Nukes & Teens!!! -- 349 total posts 2 posts