Halle Berry Becomes More Than Just An Operator In New Trailer For THE CALL!!
The Kidd here...
I'm still feeling optimistic for THE CALL, starring Halle Berry, Abigail Breslin and Michael Eklund, and, while I realize it's become almost cliche to hate on Berry around these parts, all I'm looking for here out of this movie is a solid thrill ride. The trailers clearly have shown too much, but I'm quite hopeful that even knowing Halle Berry is about to become a 911 operator who goes a bit rogue, acting well beyond what's in her job description, THE CALL will have enough excitement along the way to getting there to make it worthwhile. Here's the latest trailer (via Moviefone) which shows a lot more of Berry outside that call center, delivering some of the tension I think may still await me in the theatre.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Like me on Facebook.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Darker ZORRO Reboot Finds its Writer! -- 216 total posts 12 posts
- Fox Renews For Next Season THE MINDY PROJECT, THE FOLLOWING, BROOKLYN NINE-NINE And NEW GIRL!! -- 25 total posts 8 posts
- Harry shares Day 1 of SXSW which stars Jon Favreau's utterly delicious CHEF!!! -- 6 total posts 6 posts
- New Trailer for Jim Jarmusch's ONLY LOVERS LEFT ALIVE! -- 5 total posts 5 posts
- Karen Gillan has Night Terrors in this First OCULUS Clip! -- 5 total posts 5 posts
- Will the sun come out tomorrow!?! The first trailer for the remake of ANNIE is here! -- 567 total posts 5 posts
- First clip from Jon Favreau's CHEF, premiering at SXSW! Favs vs. Twitter! -- 21 total posts 4 posts
- Eric Bana Wants to DELIVER US FROM EVIL in this New Trailer! -- 47 total posts 4 posts
- Learn What Happens Next On HBO’s GAME OF THRONES!! -- 80 total posts 4 posts
- SXSW 2014: Jeremy Finds THAT GUY DICK MILLER A Warm, Worthy Tribute To A National Treasure! -- 10 total posts 4 posts