Halle Berry Becomes More Than Just An Operator In New Trailer For THE CALL!!
The Kidd here...
I'm still feeling optimistic for THE CALL, starring Halle Berry, Abigail Breslin and Michael Eklund, and, while I realize it's become almost cliche to hate on Berry around these parts, all I'm looking for here out of this movie is a solid thrill ride. The trailers clearly have shown too much, but I'm quite hopeful that even knowing Halle Berry is about to become a 911 operator who goes a bit rogue, acting well beyond what's in her job description, THE CALL will have enough excitement along the way to getting there to make it worthwhile. Here's the latest trailer (via Moviefone) which shows a lot more of Berry outside that call center, delivering some of the tension I think may still await me in the theatre.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Like me on Facebook.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- There Will Soon Be No More Orci / Kurtzman Movies!?!? + One Of Them Is Pushing To Direct The Third JJVerse STAR TREK Film!! -- 417 total posts 80 posts
- BARBIE. The Movie. -- 165 total posts 35 posts
- UPDATED (21:55): Trailer taken down by IFC! The trailer for BOYHOOD takes us through a decade-plus of the life of young lead actor Ellan Coltrane! -- 42 total posts 34 posts
- They're going to have to look for another MIDNIGHT RIDER, because after that tragedy, William Hurt ain't stickin' around! -- 62 total posts 33 posts
- Check Out the Trailer for EJECTA - From PONTYPOOL Scribe Tony Burgess! -- 31 total posts 24 posts
- Mowgli to have friends like Scarlett Johansson and Lupita Nyong'o in Jon Favreau's JUNGLE BOOK! -- 59 total posts 23 posts
- The First Official BTS Shots From JURASSIC WORLD Are Here!! -- 85 total posts 17 posts
- Ron Howard will attempt to discover THE TRUTH ABOUT THE HARRY QUEBERT AFFAIR! -- 32 total posts 17 posts