Halle Berry Becomes More Than Just An Operator In New Trailer For THE CALL!!
The Kidd here...
I'm still feeling optimistic for THE CALL, starring Halle Berry, Abigail Breslin and Michael Eklund, and, while I realize it's become almost cliche to hate on Berry around these parts, all I'm looking for here out of this movie is a solid thrill ride. The trailers clearly have shown too much, but I'm quite hopeful that even knowing Halle Berry is about to become a 911 operator who goes a bit rogue, acting well beyond what's in her job description, THE CALL will have enough excitement along the way to getting there to make it worthwhile. Here's the latest trailer (via Moviefone) which shows a lot more of Berry outside that call center, delivering some of the tension I think may still await me in the theatre.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Like me on Facebook.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- That rumor about Sony selling SPIDER-MAN? Don't you believe it for a second! -- 294 total posts 118 posts
- Papa Vinyard thinks that HANGOVER: PART III was a paycheck grab for a buncha people who are already rich!! -- 98 total posts 98 posts
- Next on the Reboot assemblyline? TIMECOP!! -- 109 total posts 65 posts
- The METALLICA THROUGH THE NEVER Teaser! -- 120 total posts 54 posts
- New MAN OF STEEL trailer makes me happy that Superman has severe red eye!!! -- 725 total posts 53 posts
- We have some new details on the POLTERGEIST remake/reboot/sequel!! -- 188 total posts 38 posts
- So where is FAST AND FURIOUS 7 going to take place!?! -- 76 total posts 27 posts
- Kristin Scott Thomas Chews Up Ryan Gosling's Girlfriend In A Very Nasty Clip From ONLY GOD FORGIVES! -- 67 total posts 25 posts
Returns To 24!! -- 29 total posts 21 posts
- Nordling Reviews FAST AND FURIOUS 6! -- 104 total posts 14 posts