Joel Silver's BEN 10 Movie Has A New Writer!!
My six year old is completely nuts for BEN 10 and has been asking about when a live-action theatrical movie will come out since I first mentioned that possibility to him last year.
While there's still no word on exactly when, or even if, this perpetually-in-development project will hit the big screens, the notion may feasibly move one step closer to reality now that scripter Ryan Engle has been brought in to chisel away at a previous draft by Albert Torres.
Ben 10 revolves around a teen named Ben who comes to possess an alien watch named the Omnitrix that lets him morph into 10 different monsters.
The BEN 10 film is being shepherded by Joel Silver..THE Joel Silver...who of course brought us PREDATOR, COMMANDO, DIE HARD, the LETHAL WEAPONS, THE MATRIXes and the recent SHERLOCK HOLMES reinventions...as well as funkier fare like STREETS OF FIRE and...ZANADU (on which he was a co-producer, so I suppose it wasn't entirely his fault).
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Alex Kurtzman (as in Kurtzman and Orci) to direct the MUMMY reboot...yay?!! -- 253 total posts 154 posts
- New Trailer For Christopher Nolan's INTERSTELLAR Is Here! Let's Light This Candle! -- 384 total posts 139 posts
- Jeremy Talks GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, ANT-MAN And Comic Con With Kevin Feige! -- 244 total posts 106 posts
- Trailer for NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 3...yeah, you're welcome! -- 250 total posts 89 posts
- Rest In Peace Makeup Legend Dick Smith -- 77 total posts 77 posts
- HBO Greenlights New Class Warfare Miniseries From THE WIRE Mastermind David Simon!! -- 95 total posts 61 posts
- Disney Taking The Ol' Bait-And-Switch Route With Teaser For INTO THE WOODS! -- 58 total posts 58 posts
- First Poster for THE HATEFUL EIGHT Arrives, Confirming 2015 Release! -- 181 total posts 58 posts
- International BIRDMAN Trailer Is Here!!! -- 55 total posts 55 posts
- NBC Hires A PILF To Play Peter Pan Opposite Walken’s Captain Hook!! -- 60 total posts 46 posts